• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No More Video Games

AiritheDestoyer

Verified
Chapter Two in The Blue Mage Consequence.
Trey was laid upside down across their bed, Xbox 360 controller in hand, a look of pure concentration etched in his face. He was so involved in his videogame that he did not hear the front door open and then close two seconds later. He was so absorbed in fighting zombies that he didn't notice the bedroom door creak open. He was so focused on killing the last of the living dead that didn't realize what was happening before it was too late.

Jess leapt from her spot by the door and landed upon his unprotected back, startling him enough that he flung his arms out in surprise, dropping the controller which fell with a thud to the hardwood floor of their bedroom. Grabbing his right wrist, she pinned it next to one of the posts at the foot of the bed, fastening the cuff that rested there around his wrists before Trey had any idea what was happening. Trey let out an annoyed yell as he tried to reach for the fallen controller with his free hand. "Jess, why did you do that?" Without replying, she gave a jerk to his left arm, causing him to fall against the bed with a grunt and quickly tied the restraint at that corner to the wrist that twisted in her grasp. "Jess, what are you doing?" he asked again, his question sounded more demanding than the first time. Again, she did not reply. Instead, she turned to face his feet which were clad in white cotton ankle socks.

Without any warning, she fastened the restraints at the head of the bed to his awaiting ankles which left him fully restrained and vulnerable. After making sure he wasn't going anywhere, she climbed off of him. She shut down his Xbox and turned off the television. "Hey!" Trey exclaimed, pulling at his wrists, trying to prop himself up on his elbows. "Why did you do that? I hadn't saved yet!"

"Oops…" she replied, sarcasm dripping from every sound it took to form that small word.

"Well, don't be too apologetic," was Trey's own sarcastic remark. "Are you going to tell me what's going on?" suddenly sounding very serious, his struggles renewing their attempts, but only managed to make him look like a worm.

"If you really thought about it, you would know why you are in the predicament you're currently in." And with that, she got up and left the room. As she made her way down the hall, Trey's yells for release could still be heard.

An hour had passed and Trey's yells had become hoarse and finally silent. Jess re-entered the room with the bag of items she had collected, only to find Trey sound asleep. Quietly, she set the bag on the night stand and climbed on the bed. Carefully, she straddled him, setting down gently as to not wake him. "Three… two… one…" she whispered, her fingers slowly descending upon his exposed ribcage, squeezing and poking.

Trey's eyes sprang open and he gave a sharp jerk to the restraints that held his wrists fast. Jess's fingers kneaded and prodded into the spaces between his ribs. The laughter was building up inside him but he refused to give in so he pursed his lips and bucked, trying to throw her off. But Jess could not be stopped so easily. She waited for him to relax once more before she pressed her knees to his hips, tightening her hold to him. Ever so slowly she scrabbled her fingers farther up his sides, sliding them into the concaved hollows of his outstretched armpits. His reaction was instantaneous, which caused Jess to laugh at his foolishness for even trying to relax. As her fingernails scraped along the stretched skin of his armpits, Trey let out a shriek as his arm muscles strained and bulged slightly and his chest pressed against the bed as his hips rose into the air, trying to get Jess as far from there as possible.

After a minute or two, her fingers stopped wiggling and removed themselves from his armpits. She leaned in close to his ear and asked, "Have you figured out why this is happening?" Panting slightly, Trey shook his head. "Ah well, I'm sure it'll come to you. We have all night." And with that, she peeled his shirt over his head, baring his hips, sides, back and armpits.

Trey began to tremble at the new exposure, the realization that this was indeed going to be a long night slowly began to sink in. "Jess, don't. Please, don't."

"Don't do what exactly, Trey?" was her teasing reply as she gently rested her hands against his back.

Trey flinched involuntarily at this contact. "You know exactly what I don't want you to do…"

"Do I? I don't think I do. Maybe you should enlighten me…"

"Don't tickle me…" he whispered, his arms tugging nervously at the restraints.

"You mean this?" Jess questioned innocently, scraping her nails slowly along his sides. Trey shuddered, and began to rock side to side to evade the electric shocks that danced upon his bared skin, his breaths quick as he held back his laughter. Jess couldn't have that. She pulled her fingers away again and Trey's breathing slowed. This time as she brought her fingers forth, she poised them at his armpits, the tips of her fingers brushing against the damp hair sprouted there. Trey was nervous and she could tell. Grinning, she asked, "Nervous, love?" No answer. "Have you figured it out yet?" He shook his head. "Oh, well, I guess it's only fair that I help you remember." With that, she slid down his legs, pinning his calves beneath her. "You have been charged with the crime of negligence."

"What do you mean negligence? What have I neglected?" he questioned, trying to turn himself to look at her.

"To put it simply: me!" Jess exclaimed.
"I do not neglect-" Trey began to protest, but Jess cut him short.

"You so do! Everyday, especially for the past week! You've been playing your stupid video games. You don't even look up from your games to say 'hello' when I get home. And do not waste your breath apologizing. You're not as sorry as you're going to be, not by far." And with that, she hooked her index fingers into his socks, slowly working them over his heels and then tugging them off by the toes.

"Oh no, oh no, Jess, please…" he pleaded, curling his toes and trying to pull his feet out from under her.

"Will you give up video games?" She asked, lightly touching a fingernail to the center of each foot, wiggling them slowly.

"No!" Trey exclaimed through a fit of giggles. He was not going to give in.

"Oh, you won't?" was Jess's reply as she scraped her nails up his arches.

"NYIIHIheheaheheheahah…" The laughter seemed to erupt from deep inside him as his ankles twisted in their bonds, his toes curled and flexed, he twisted and tried to roll away to avoid the almost unbearable sensation that was running from his soles to his brain.

"My gosh, that was loud." Jess laughed, plucking one of Trey's discarded socks from the head of the bed and crawling up to his head. "Open," she commanded. He refused. Smirking, she danced one set of fingers around in his helpless right armpit until his mouth was agape with beautiful laughter. Quickly she jammed the sock into his mouth, patting his cheek lovingly before disappearing to the head of the bed again.

"MMMGHMMMhmph!" Trey yelled into his gag causing Jess to laugh because she just could not understand him.

"Much better…Now we'll see if you give up video games, won't we?" Now she pulled out all the stops, raking her nails slowly up and down his soles, paying extra attention to his arches. Trey bucked and thrashed, pulling desperately at his bonds as he screamed with muffled laughter. When she hit the top of his arches, his toes would flex, as if to invite her fingers in between them. Jess graciously accepted.

"MMMMMMMGHMHMHMGRRR!" he cried, his legs kicking frantically, his toes trying desperately to curl. Jess pulled away and grabbed the bag she had brought in earlier. From it she with drew to items. She waited a moment before striking. Then Trey felt the lightest of touches against his toes. They twitched. Slowly the light touch continued back and forth cross his toes. He began to squirm and squeal, but as the touches continued, he would buck and twist, wiggling him toes frantically to evade the unbearable lightness that tormented his defenseless toes.

Growing bored, she let the feather trail down his sole, the tip dragging along his arch. Alarms went off. Trey fought and thrashed like a madman to escape the tickling. He screamed himself hoarse until Jess took pity upon him and withdrew the feathers from his arches. Trey collapsed in a heap of jelly, breathing deeply through his nose. He was so focused on catching his breath, he did not hear the cap to the baby oil snap open. He had no idea what was happening until he felt the slick liquid being rubbed into his trapped feet.

When Jess had finished rubbing the oil in, she crept back down to the foot of the bed and gently removed his gag. Trey flexed his jaw a few times and looked at her with the saddest puppy-dog eyes ever. His lower lip quivered and he started t speak. "Jess, please, don't do it. Not that. Oh God, please-"

"Will you give up your video games?"

Stubbornly, Trey, again, shook his head no. Jess gingerly kissed the top of his head before disappearing from his line of vision. "Then im' afraid I have no choice…"

Trey braced himself for impact: eyes and mouth clenched, toes curled, fists bawled up. Silently, Jess reached back into her back and pulled out a hairbrush. Gently, she pressed the bristles into his slick sensitized arches not yet moving it, she didn't have to. At first contact, Trey jumped and squealed, causing the tickling sensation to crawl toward his brain. With each new sensation, he would kick again, and the ticklish sensation kept coming. It didn't take long for Trey to be roaring with helpless laughter.

"AAAHAHAHAHOHOHOH NONOHOHOH!! JESS! JESSEHEHEHE PLEEEASE, MAAHAHAHAKE IT STOHOHOHP!!" Trey begged, shaking his head back and forth as he thrashed and jerked against the restraints.

"Do you give them up?" She questioned, moving the brush ever so slightly.

"YES!! JUHUHUST AHAHAHAH STOHOHOP!" Mercifully, she did, after he had kicked his feet across the awaiting bristles… she was upset after all. "Oh, thank you…" he said gratefully, flopping his face down against the bed, his tired body covered with sweat. He took a few minutes to regain his breath as Jess laid across his back and gently kissed the tip of his ear as she slid her hands along the bed, poising them under his arms, not yet touching.

But he knew. He knew exactly what was going to happen and shut his eyes tight, not wanting to witness the horror that awaited him. Lightly, her fingertips brushed against the matted hair in his armpits and he jumped, nervous giggles flowing from his lips. Slowly she continued her torture of his vulnerable armpits with the evil light tickling. Slowly his rapid giggling dissolved into silence, and he shook with it.

After a few minutes she stopped her incessant tickling and nuzzled the side of his head. "Was that so hard?" she giggled. Trey said nothing, mourning the loss of his video games.

that is kinda mean of her to force him to give up his games all together, maybe they coulda worked out an agreement..... but nonetheless good story :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back