• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demon (M/M, Adult)

BigBlueFeather

TMF Novice
Demon
By: BigBluefeather

You sigh as you gently slide the boards back into place on the outside of the small broken window you had just used. Once the outside of the abandoned motel has returned to the state you found it in, you grab your ratty backpack, your nicest pair of jeans (that now sport a very fetching tear from the right thigh all the damn way down to the ankle cuff), and head into your refuge for the night.

As you take in the slightly dusty and worn building, you can't help but reflect on how you ended up here. Of course its a wonderful fantasy - turning 18, dropping out of that stupid school filled with moronic teachers and bone-head students. Working full time at your job to save up for a place of your own. Yeah sure your parents will be ticked off, but its not like they'd kick you out...

Well at least you still had your job. Oh wait! Your boss decided that some big boobed bimbo would be a far better asset to the place than the guy who'd been working there every summer and half weekend year round for the past two years! Now you're jobless, homeless and oh so wonderfully screwed.

You push aside a few useless nicknacks scattered around, stopping for a moment as you feel... Eyes? But there's no one there to stare at you. Shrugging at the deserted old place, you continue searching for the best area to settle down for the night. It is discovered quickly; while the outer rooms and hallways of this motel are somewhat rundown, the uninhabited rooms are all spic and span.

Odd, but one to look a gift horse in the mouth, you toss your bag down on an armchair as you enter room 28. Looking around, you see a large room with an equally large bed, a big wooden desk and desk chair, and adjacent bathroom. The desk is strewn with assorted newspapers from years ago, and other random junk like a freaking quill pen, and a fake-y looking deed to something illegible. The bed is a four poster that, while somehow clean, the thick cotton hangings around it have turned rather tattered and fall in strips around the mattress, and look to be barely hanging up by a thread. Not perfect, and no TV, but perfect enough for a homeless boy.

After freshening up, and finding the jeans quite irreparable without a sewing kit, you fall into an old habit, and merely fall into bed wearing nothing but the towel wrapped loosely around your waist. As you fall asleep, you once again feel eyes on you... Sleep comes anyway.

Returning to consciousness, you moan lightly. Your morning wood is pressed firmly into the mattress, giving off a delicious wave of pleasure. You push it in more, moaning again, semi-curious why there is a pressure over your hips but not complaining as you hump the mattress. Not complaining until you feel a set of nails skitter behind your bare knees, causing you to shriek ticklishly and attempt to curl up. "EEHEEheeeheeeeee!"

But you can't, the pressure on your hips is still there, holding you down. The nails continue to lightly swirl over the backs of your legs and you squirm. "EEEEHEEEheeeheeeheee! STAaahaaahaap!" You shout out, your sleep addled brain not even anticipating a response, so when one comes its rather shocking. A low, cute voice emits from behind you. "But I'm having fun."

You gasp and twist, and are able to see a pale-white back and a mop of pitch black hair. A boy is straddling your hips, and running his fingernails all over the backs of your legs while pushing your hips and subsequently your horny cock into the mattress!

"Ohhheeeheheheeheheheeee buuhuhut ihiihit tihihihcklee! HeeheeheHEeehehehe!" You try and plead with him as you are forced to turn back and resume giggling madly, legs kicking uselessly. Nails flutter up and down your naked thighs, knees and calves.

"Hence, fun!" Comes the response, along with a flurry of fingernails flying over the backs of your knees. It seems the tickler-boy you've found yourself at the mercy of, has found the most sensitive spot back there, and has decided to exploit it.

"NEEEHEEHEEEHEEEEHEHEEeeheeeeeeeeeheee!" You giggle and squirm under him, pushing with your arms, trying to lift yourself up and toss the boy off. But this has the double effect of pushing your cock into the firm mattress and you even feel the pressure on your hips increase - every time sending a wave of pleasure through you, causing your arms to give way. It seems your own body is being used to keep you at the mercy of this tickle fiend.

"HEEEHhehHHeehHEHEHHEEohgahahahad PLEHEHEHEASE SThAAPP!" An indiscernible amount of time passes, the fingers behind your knees not stopping for an instant, leaving you awash in a sea of ticklishness. Eventually the tickling does end, leaving you lying there until you catch your breath. Once you do, the fingers wiggle again, not having moved from the ticklish spot.

"EEAAHA!" Just for a moment, enough time to shriek, buck and lie still again.

"EEENAHHAA!" Again, a quick tickle to the backs of your knees. Then a third.

"NAAHAA!" The boy chuckles as you squirm, waiting for a fourth.

"You're adorable, human. I like you." Wait. What did he- No time to think, you feel him moving, sliding down to lie across your body. His chest is pressed against the backs of your legs now, his legs lie across your arms, holding them to your sides gently. You gasp as you realize which part of your body he is now targeting.

"NO! Please not there! Not my feeEEEEEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAAH AAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA HA HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHhAHAAhAHAHAA!" Your soles, bare and helpless, forced to face up as your legs are firmly pressed into the mattress. They are subjected to ten sharp and insanely tickly fingernails, sliding up, down, and all around them. You squirm and struggle madly, but having just been roused suddenly from sleep and then tickled into submission, you are unable to do more than lie there and have your oh so ticklish feet tormented by the boy lying on top of you.

"HAahaAHAAHHAAHA AhAHAAHAHAAHAOHHHAAHAHAAGAAAHAAHAHAD PLEHEHEHEEEEASE AHAHAA!" Your pleas go unanswered, save for more tickling being dealt to your bare feet. You wiggle and squirm, barely able to move your arms thanks to the bare legs pressing against them.

"AHEEHEEEEEEHEEEHEEHEEEHAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" It seems to go on forever, nails never stopping as they move over every single inch of your bare soles. Your wiggling has long stopped, so its no surprise you feel the clenched legs around your arms loosen slightly, not needing to hold you.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" You laugh.
"EEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAAANOOHOHOOO!!" Your torturer shrieks.

Amazing that your mind had the ability, through the sleepy, horny, tickled haze it found itself in this morning, to still be able to command your arms to quickly slide up and around the legs of the boy on top of you, hands reaching for his own feet and attacking them yourself with pointed fingers.

"NAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAA HUHUHHUUMAAAHAHAHHAAHANN! STAAHAHAAP!" The boy cried, once again calling you 'human' as now his own (non-human?) bare feet are subjected to a ten-finger assault of ticklishness. His own fingers are busy trying to move himself off of you. Too bad your arms are holding his legs tight.

"AHAHA AHAHAHAH AAHHAAHH AH AAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA AHAHAA!" You catch your breath, lying under the wiggling boy until you have the strength to slide up and out from under him, which you do easily once enough time has passed. Of course not once leaving your former torturer's just-as-ticklish feet alone.

Now it is you who is on top, straddling his legs and tickling his feet. You can't help but grin as you lift one hand from the soft soles and pull down a long strip of cloth from the hangings. You're willing to bet he doesn't even notice as you bind his ankles together, still giving his soles a quick tickle now and then to keep him distracted. Another thick piece of ex-hanging wound around the wrists of the boy, behind his back, ensures he is at your mercy from here on out.

"Eh EHHE EH EHAAHWH WHAhahahat dihihIHIHIHD YOHOHOU DO?" Oh it seems he's noticed finally, the bound boy struggling with his restraints. You look him over for the first time, seeing the pale white skin everywhere except his head, where pitch black hair has flown all over, and his ass, a black loin cloth, of all things, covering him the tiniest bit. You shake your head at the strangely attired boy, and move to sit at the head of the bed, placing his feet on a pillow on your lap.

"Now you're not going to tickle me anymore. Instead you're going to answer some questions. And if you don't answer, or I just don't hear what I like..." You leave the sentence unfinished as you grin wickedly, tracing a finger down each bare pale sole, from heel to toes.

"EEEEEEHEEEEEENOHOPLEEHEASE!" He squirms and bucks, but he's not going anywhere.

"First question, who are you?" You place your hands over his feet, threat very much there to return to tickling him.

"W-well its... I can't really tell you, its against the rUUUUHUHUHUHAHAHAHHA HAHAANAONONOOKOKOKAHAHAHOK STHAHAAP!" He shrieks as your fingernails wiggle up and down his arches. You hear his about-face but decide to continue for another few seconds, his own torture of you fresh in your mind. "HEHahaha aha aha C-cahle. Cale! My name is Cale. I'm a Demon."

You blink a few time. "What?"

"A Demon! A Tickle Demon to be exact... Well, n-not exactly exact. I'm kinda still in training. I... This was my first time outside of Demon Realm. It... it doesn't seem to be going too well... If you don't believe me, flip me over." You furrow your brows and push his feet aside and crawl down the bed. Grabbing the shoulders of the boy, you flip him over and gasp.

Cale is... stunning. He looks about 20, with beautiful blood red eyes. Thick black hair covering the tiniest tips of horns on his head. Super cute nose and full red lips. Down his pale, defined chest there are strange markings and symbols, none of which you recognize. Your eyes widen taking in his member. It pushed the loin cloth aside, standing rigid and impressively large. You can't help but lick your lips staring at it.

"Uh c-can you untie me?" You blush, turning back towards Cale's face. You move to start, but then the memories of this past morning's torture at the hands of this demon resurface. You grin wickedly and shake your head, moving to straddle his thighs.

"No. I think I should get retribution for the tickle torture you put me through." You wiggle your fingers up Cale's sides.

"EEEEHEEE NOoohohooho ahhaHAhahaa!" The pale body beneath you squirms adorably as you continue teasing his sides, fingers teasing up and down. You also can't help but notice the cock between your legs twitching. Both of them, actually.

"HEEEHEHAHAH EHHEHEHEHE HAAHA! " The ticklish demon continues to laugh away as you poke and prod his flat stomach and innie navel. You grin to yourself, finding the irony in a tickling demon who is so very ticklish.

"EHEHEEHEE HEEEHEEEHEEHEE!" The ribs of Cale receive a nice long counting, one at a time, then two, then one again. Then you notice the pale pink nipples, surrounded by small symbols. Too good a target, for sure.

"AAAAHAANONONONOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAANOTTHEREHHAHAHAAHA HAHHAH AOOHOHOAHOHAAHOOAHHAAOOOOOH!" Cale bucks and squirms and writhes as his nipples are teased oh so lightly by your fingertips. His cock pulses and jerks around, clearly receiving a lot of erotic stimulation from the nipple tickling. You grin - you love a guy with sensitive nipples.

"OOHOHOHOAHAOAAAHOAAAAOOOHHOHOPLEHEEHHEHASE OHPLEHEheheeEEEEEEEASE!" He begs and pleads, but so did you. Now you give him the same courtesy - more tickles!

"AAAAHAHAHAHHA AANOOHOHOH AOAAHAHAOHH HOAHAAHAHA OHHAHAHAAHAAH OOOHHHHAHAHAAH!" Unable to help yourself, you grab the straining cock of your captive and give it a squeeze. His back arches and mouth emits a delicious, low moan. You do it again, this time with a quick nipple tickle too. Cale moans, arches, shrieks and wiggles all at once. It is quite honestly the most erotic thing you've ever seen.

You do it again, and again, forcing Cale to moan, shriek, arch his body and pull it away over and over until finally he screams and moans and waves of cum shoot from between your fingers and cover the tickled demon.

He's left there panting, soaked and still tied. You lick your lips and take your cum-covered hand, using it to lube your own long suffered member. The demon's cum tingled along your cock amazingly and within three strokes, you soak the demon boy a second time.

You recover quicker than Cale, and take the time to untie him. His eyes are still closed, mouth wide and panting, and you just stare. All too soon, his eyes burst open. He looks at himself, his cum-soaked chest, then you and your naked cock, still covered in his semen and he shouts incoherently. He jumps up, not taking even the time to wipe himself off, and darts out the door.

You stare at the doorway where the nearly naked boy had just left from, completely and utterly confused. But you shrug, close your eyes and drift off, having had a rather exhausting morning and requiring a little nap.

A few hours later you awaken, stretching in the comfortable bed. You feel somewhat disappointed, honestly, that Cale is nowhere to be seen. It kind of still feels like he's here, somewhere, not far from you.

For a moment you thing it might have all been a dream. But you decide against philosophizing about that for now - you're sticky and need a shower.

Still naked, you saunter into the bathroom and turn on the water. Its a miracle the water heater is still working after however long the motel has been abandoned for. But all your thoughts melt away as the hot water cascades down your body. You stand there for a few minutes, just loving the shower, before rubbing yourself clean with your hands. Soap would have been simply too good to be true. As you exit the shower, you chuckle at your erect penis. Seems he didn't have enough this morning.

You towel yourself off and sit in the big chair, having moved your bag from its place. You grab your cock, image of the dark haired demon firmly in your mind, but stop short. There's a small spot at the base of your cock...

Upon closer inspection it is a symbol, not unlike those of Cale...

Your mind ceases to think of the new tattoo, and focuses fully on the bound demon you had at your mercy earlier in the day.

Your hand moves swiftly up your cock as you remember every facet of the morning's activities - humping the bed as your knees and then feet were tickled, turning the tables and tickling Cale's poor soles. Then his sides, stomach, ribs and sexy little nipples as his huge cock wiggled all over, just begging for you to give it attention. Of course you had no choice but to comply, and squeeze the other boy's member.

You squeeze yours every time you see yourself doing it to Cale in your mind's eye, watching the pale demon writhe so sexually beneath you. This continues for... Far too long.

You open your eyes, but don't stop the constant motion over your cock. You're incredibly horny, filled with need and you are very eagerly giving it to yourself. But you're not hitting that peak. You're normally very quick when it comes to cumming, and figure you would have cum before your replay had turned Cale over.

Panting in the chair, your legs spread wide, you moan, close your eyes again and bite your lip. You grunt, switching hands as the first tires and still nothing. You whimper and mutter to yourself, "Mmh oh fuck! W-why? C'mon. So fucking hot. Why won't you cum! Ugh! Ohhh fuck. Cale, oh so hot.. Mmm.. Why!?"

"Because you bound your cock to me."

Your eyes shoot open in an instant and before you stands Cale, looking rather downtrodden, but staring eagerly at your cock as you continue to pump it. A wave of pleasure rocks through you as you stare at his loin cloth, recalling vividly the organ its hiding. But still, your balls remain tight and ready but not shooting.

Cale shakes his head and moves forward, kneeling in front of you. He uses his legs to press yours to the chair, his hands clasp your wrists to the arms of it and he leans down.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCALE!" You moan as his tongue, warm and wet, glides across your head. Your hips rise to push your cock further towards him, but his elbows push on your thighs, forcing you back down. His tongue gently and slowly bathes your cock, and yet still you haven't cum.

"OHHHH PLEEEEASE CALE! MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEHEHEHEHE EEHE E EHEHE EHEHEEHEHE!" You wiggle in the chair as his tongue dips under your balls, the tip wiggling behind them and finding an incredibly sensitive, ticklish spot back there. You try and buck him off, but he's pushing too hard and his tongue doesn't stop.

But suddenly, your cock pulses, your balls tense up and cum erupts from you finally, lasting a whole thirty seconds as you continue to giggle and shriek. Cale never stopped tickling your balls until you were finished.

Panting and spent, you loll forward and are caught by Cale. You feel him tense, then relax, rubbing your shoulders until you can sit back up. You look into his red eyes. "That was... amazing. Did you really have to tickle me though?"

He sighs and kneels in front of you. "Yes, I did." He pokes the symbol at the base of your cock, causing you to jump and squeak.

"HEhey cut that out. I don't really like being tickled! What is that though?" Referring to the new mark.

"It means, essentially, 'Bound to Tickler Cale'. Basically, while your cock is still attached to your body, and you can play with it all you want, your orgasms are tied to me, and only able to be given to you by me. And since I'm a Tickler Demon, it has to be an orgasm through tickle torture."

A shudder runs through your body. Then another, as the demon's words register through you. "W-what? What!? WHAT!? Why the fuck did you fucking do this to me you fucking demon!? You had no fucking right! I'm going to fucking kill you, you fucking piece of fucking shit!"

Cale just shakes his head. "I didn't. You did." This makes you stop short and flop back onto the chair.

"What!?!?"

"When you used my semen to cum - its an old ritual, last used millenia ago when the Realms were far more open to each other. Humans had much more power than they do now, and much of it was ritual based. Bindings and counter bindings and wards and such. Using a demon's cum to make a human cum binds that human's cock to that demon. It was used primarily as punishments and for treaties." Cale explained. You open your mouth to ask a question, but are cut off.

"Another ritual used the cum of a demon and a human, and bound the demon who had cum to the human whose cum was mixed with the demon's. It bound this demon as the full and ever-present slave of the human. The mark for that is a collar of symbols around the demon's neck." You stare into angry, yet sorrowful red eyes for a moment before looking down and seeing it. A new set of symbols across Cale's neck, in the form of a collar.

"O-oh..." Was the only coherent thing you could say at this point. Cale is your slave? Your cock is his?

"Is there anything I can do for you, Master?" Your eyes dart to Cale's again. "Another orgasm, perhaps?" He reaches out and wiggles his fingers across your left hip, causing you to squeal and giggle.

"NEEHEE NO. No..." Your cock meanwhile does start to get hard again, damn it for being so perpetually horny... Then you have an idea. You lean back in the chair. "How does this master/slave thing work exactly? I tell you something, and you do it?"

Cale sighs and explains, "I HAVE to do it. If it is an impossible task, I will none-the-less do everything in my power to accomplish it until you permit me to stop."

"Okay so I couldn't order you to, say, grow your nose four feet long. You can't, but you'd try anyway. What I can do is order you to put your nose in the air and walk like that until I deem otherwise." You try to confirm what your power over this boy will be. Your cock jumps a bit at the realization this incredibly sexy, cute and sensitive boy, demon or not, is at your mercy now, forever.

"Exactly..." Cale seems very reluctant and annoyed, probably by the possibility of the nose in the air thing. But you grin.

"Cale, sit instead of kneeling." You say, and immediately the dark haired boy scrambles and sits on his bum. "Hah awesome. Cale, put your feet in my lap." You grin at him as his eyes widen and he gulps, but all too soon his feet are in your lap.

"Cale, I understand this isn't your fault, apart from the fact that you are a demon and you chose me to torture this morning. Now I have gotten my revenge for the tickling, but now you've forced me into this situation by having it been me you attacked. So Cale, you will not move your feet from my lap until I allow you to."

"M-Master. P-please. W-were you not going to kill me before? Perhaps a few punches, or spankings, will suffice?" Cale pleads, which is curious. Pleading to be beaten instead? The spanking would be rather fun, admittedly, but...

"Tell me why you don't want to be tickled." You order the demon boy sitting on the floor with his feet in your lap.

Cale whimper but speaks, "Because demons are able to stand pain, aren't ticklish, and do not get turned on sexually unless they choose to be. Except I am an exception. I am extremely ticklish, even by human standard, and it makes me unable to control my sexual desires." There is even the faintest hint of a blush on the milky while cheeks of the cute demon.

"Oh, so this is really the one thing that makes you lose control and act like a human, the only real punishment I can give you. Well then, thank you for telling me this Cale." I grin at Cale's glare, both of us knowing he had no choice. "Guess since I hate being tickled, but looks like I'll have to be tickled quite often, you will too, Cale."

Grinning even wider, you take a moment to admire the pale feet in your lap. Big, probably size 14 or so, and long, with long toes and high arches. You smile as the toes curl and your fingers descend on the soles, wiggling.

As the loud, shrieking laughter of a ticklish demon surges through the abandoned motel, you think to yourself that this might not have been the worst place in the world to sleep last night. Grinning, you turn your full attention to the sexy boy whose feet you are tickling.

Not usually a fan of supernatural style tickling stories, but I liked this, is cute. The beginning reminded me a bit of Lovecraft. Thanks for sharing :)

Wow! I wasn't sure about this one at first but I really ended up liking it, great job!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back