• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #157 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
A big challenge turnout last week. Lots of folks with pets they love.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks theme is "I Miss You" show us a picture of you with a person whom you miss. Tell us why.

Share with us.

Myriads

This fine lady became one of my best friends in such a short time, before she moved away. I miss her not only because I don't get to see her much but when we do see eachother it's always with other people, which is totally cool but I hope and long for an opportunity to get some quality hang out time. I can't complain though; being able to see her and even talk to her is perfect for me but I still miss her. :)

Myself and a very enchanting girl who hasn't been around for a while...and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. :twohugs:

I don't even know where to begin...

My herna and me - blonde days! :bubbleheart:

23_23A.jpg

Classy and me! And I'm letting the little sharkies in our drink represent the big Shark :dom: Miss you, two!

Sharkdrink.jpg

My Rhino :ily: :scream:

rhinochoke.jpg

IF-motherfucking-D!! The best girls in the world :lion::lion::lion:

IFDkiss-3.jpg

Beard and his host-face, Slackerbitch. He lives 10 minutes away and I haven't seen him since NEST. :megafail:

mebrent-3.jpg

My Mexican sweetheart, who takes such good care of us at gatherings :bubbleheart:

LyzRob.jpg

There's SO many moar, but I don't have pictures of me and everyone, and some people I'm not sure how they feel about their picture posted sooo...you know who you are :bubbleheart:

thats easy:

1. femfttickler21 - why do i miss him? tend to when your boyfriend is stuck 1/2 way around the world for 10 months :( MISS YOU BABE!

2. Dad- for obvious reasons since 2005

Attachments

• DSC07295.jpg
    DSC07295.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 8
Myself and a very enchanting girl who hasn't been around for a while...and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. :twohugs:

She is indeed enchanting. It's good to see some of you young bucks are finally figuring that out.
I also miss Classy for her sense of humor and Spareme for...well, she's someone a guy can't forget.

Attachments

• 100_0029.01.jpg
    100_0029.01.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 36
a close amazing friend of mine that i have not seen or heard from a quite a while :(

l2.jpg

Leo :redheart:
Terror :redheart:
Ty :redheart:

Attachments

• 225034_7455450214_630905214_628561_981_n.jpg
    225034_7455450214_630905214_628561_981_n.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 11
I miss the bambino. Had to say goodbye and come back home yesterday. :(

I miss my good friend Karima (Hyper_Ticklish) We met up the other week and now won't get to see her again for a while due to conflicting work schedules and distance :(

FFS! Where do I begin? I have many but I will list a few here.

Lyz - my eye conversation women LOL. && come on ya gotta love that orange sweatshirt.

Dirk because well... you can't not forgot a guy like him. & he's about the greatest guy you could know plus he let me be his first ever roomie. Nuff said.

Lil rob - hell what can i say?? this dude rocks. i just miss him. he's fun to tickle too LOL

Missing my Angel every day :) Looking forward to when I can throw her into a triple lutz :jester:

Cheers to Goth for help! :D

I am with Mistress Zara in this photo. She is the one on top. :p

I miss her because she has retired as a professional Domme and I haven't seen her since our last session in January 2009.

Attachments

• zara4b.jpg
    zara4b.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back