• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can someone who knows spanish translate this?

rmfan

TMF Master
Spanish actress Verónica Sánchez (most known from spanish tv serie "Los Serrano") answers to fans questions, and this one caught my attention, it seems to me that a fan asks her if she has ticklish feet and that her response is positive, but I'm not sure, so can someone translate this:

Hola Verónica, tienes una sonrisa preciosa. Podrías decirme que número de pie calzas y si tienes cosquillas en los pies? Un saludo
!!Curiosa pregunta!!. Calzo un 38 y sí tengo muchas cosquillas. ¿Quieres regalarme unos zapatos?

Here's the link to the question: http://www.elmundo.es/encuentros/invitados/2007/10/2713/

And a link to the picture of her: http://www.lahiguera.net/cinemania/actores/veronica_sanchez/fotos/1/veronica_sanchez.jpg

Hi Veronica, have a beautiful smile. Could you tell me what number of foot hose and if you tickle his feet? a greeting
! Curious question!. Prop 38 and if I have many ticklish. Want to give me some shoes? thats frome googles translator

"Hi, Veronica, you have a precious smile. Could you tell me what's your shoe size and if you have ticklish feet? A shout out to you."
"What a curious question!!" I wear a size 38 and am very ticklish. Do you want to buy me a pair of shoes?

Hi Veronica, have a beautiful smile. Could you tell me what number of foot hose and if you tickle his feet? a greeting
! Curious question!. Prop 38 and if I have many ticklish. Want to give me some shoes? thats frome googles translator

LOL! always cracks me up the way those translator programs come up with the most crazy stuff

Thanks sinister.

@bambam90

I should have said that I've tried google translator already, but you must confess that it doesn't makes quite sense. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back