• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Iowa guy seeking ticklish gals

ipedal

Hi! I'm a 26 y/o, 5'11"/145 lbs. grad student seeking ticklish females in eastern Iowa. I am studying in Dubuque and spend weekends in Iowa City and Ottumwa, so anyone vaguely in the area (or within driving distance) is definitely encouraged to drop me a line. I am primarily a tickler, but do enjoy recieving the right kind of tickling from the right lady. Bondage as part of tickling (or on its own, but no pain at all!!) is also a wonderful thing, so if you're into that, definitely send me a note. It would be great to find someone who shares my interests in traveling, outdoors, sports and bike riding, but tickling only get togethers are just fine too. Beyond that, I'm not sure. I just hope to hear from all the wonderful tickling femmes in the great and wonderful Hawkeye State (or the surrounding realms of lesser mortals, i.e. Wisconsin, Missouri and Illinois!! :))

Okay, thanks for reading, now start writing!!

Cheers,
Mike

Welcome to the TMF, Mike. There's a few folks here from Iowa, the Land of No Tickling. BulletBill and I are about 90 min from Ia City. Maybe we should all get together in the middle of a cornfield for a gathering...Oh, shit, we have to find some tklees first! Drop me an e-mail sometime. [email protected]

Rxx

I'm just wondering if either of you fellow iowans have talked to any ladies in this great state. Theyre in every state around us, but it seems like they skipped us!:confused: lucky new yorkers......

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back