• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Machine

Paul Jones

TMF Poster
F/M Story: The Tickling Machine

When Paul awoke, his naked body was inside a machine of some sort. Only his head
protruded. His body was thoroughly immobilized within. He couldn’t even flex his toes.
His genitals seemed to be supported gently in light slings.

The Dominatrix was present. She was known to use tickling as torture, and was said
to be a truly fiendish tickler.

She said to him, “Welcome back, Paul. You’re no doubt wondering about the machine
in which you are encased. It’s my own invention, perfected after years of work. It’s a
tickling machine!” Paul gasped.

“And you’re going to be its first subject.” She stressed the euphemism for “victim.”

“You know, Paul, I’ve often fantasized about tickling the living daylights out of you.
And now I will—through my invention.”

“Oh, no! Please don’t!” he pleaded. She smiled cunningly.

“Its interior is studded with more than two dozen electric toothbrushes of a type noted
for its brisk vibrations. They make superb tickle tools.”

She let this sink in for a few moments. Then she continued, “They’re positioned at your
most ticklish spots: your armpits, breasts, ribs, abdomen, inner thighs, the backs of your
knees and calves, your feet and, of course, your genitals. That’s right, Paul: your
balls and cock!”
Her cruel eyes gleamed as she spoke.

“I’ve seen to it that the implements move around in each region being tickled. For the
effect of static tickling soon wears off, and I want to keep your experience alive and
fresh throughout the session,” she said pointedly.

“At some point, you’ll climax. Then you’ll become even more ticklish than before, and
the tickling will become truly excruciating.” Paul knew from experience that she was
right.

Then she pressed a button on the machine, and Paul’s ordeal began.

He bellowed with laughter as the machine’s tickle tools attacked his entire body at once,
without letup. The mechanized tickling was hideously effective.

The tickle tools wickedly tickled his most vulnerable spots, from his armpits to his soles
and toes. But most maddening of all was the genital tickling. It was positively fiendish.

The torture brought forth peals of hysterical laughter from Paul. He experienced the
most maddening sensations imaginable, and roared with laughter as the tickling
sensations exploded in his brain.

He struggled vainly against his bonds, and his mind nearly snapped under the wicked
sensations.

His tormentor clasped her fingers before her chest, and laughed with malicious glee.
“Isn’t it fiendish? Oh, I’m enjoying this so much!”

As she had predicted, Paul eventually climaxed. Sure enough, he felt his level of
ticklishness increase. As a result, Paul was now howling with maniacal laughter.

The vibrating sticks thrilled his hyper-ticklish, post-climactic body with the most
electrifying and excruciating tickling sensations imaginable.

Soon, he was nearly out of his mind. Tears streamed down his face, and he laughed
louder and longer than ever before in his life.

She regarded him with a cryptic expression on her face, as if she were harboring
some very special secret.

Finally, he realized what was happening. With horror, he knew that he was being
tickled to death!
He would literally die laughing!

With this realization, his agonized laughter reached new heights. His body struggled
violently against his bonds, while his mind nearly burst under the cruel sensations.

She evidently divined what Paul was thinking, for she stopped the machine, nodded
affirmatively, and said, “That’s right, Paul. I’m going to tickle you to death!” A tingle
ran through Paul’s body. ”Won’t that be a lovely way to die?”

And then she added knowingly, “Isn’t that the way you’ve always wanted to die?”
In his heart, he knew that she was right.

Then she started the machine again. For many minutes, he suffered dreadfully.
The extreme tickling sensations ravaged his body like piercing electric currents.

Eventually, he began to feel his strength, as well as his life, draining away.
Finally, his pounding heart failed.

The Dominatrix smiled wickedly, and was overwhelmed by a fiercely passionate
climax.

Last edited:
Well, it's a decent first shot at writing and you did a good job with spacing punctuating the text. I find it extremely difficult to read a story when everything is just mashed together.

Asside from that, I would give your readers a bit more. How does the Dominatrix know Paul? Who is Paul and why does he want to die from tickling? Why does the Dominatrix want to kill Paul? etc.

Whew! Literally tickled to death. It's hot - and I guess I'd agreed I'd rather he just pass out. BUt wow - the torture by devious tickler! F/m!

Realy ticklish...poor Paul :D but its too hard i think i dont want be in this machine :D (maybe) :D

Very interesting story. I'd like to be in that machine for a while :couch: , but not fatally.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back