• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angela..too the limit and beyond

MRERIC

TMF Regular
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stoppppppppppp ... is the last thing i heard before Angela had past out.. What I was doing, the technique i was using..while simple in nature..was devastating to Angela..

I was simpling grabbing her nylons, off the soles of her feet..over and over and over again.. My god i had never seen feet twitch and wriggle for escape through a pair of the sheerest nylons the way hers had.. Not to mention I let my fingers roam all over her feet, telling her how good they felt on my fingers, and how she should be lucky i let her keep the nylons on..for her protection..hahaha yeah ok!

While she was still passed out, I had set up my next devious device. This happen to consist of a hairbrush, connected to a small motor. The motor had a shaft that stuck out, to which i attached holding mounts for the hairbrushes.. To prepare Angela I had tied each toe to a rod that bent the toes back once tied, and set the device up and positioned it so that when she awoke, the device had a motion sensor on it to turn it on, in case i wasnt in the room..

About twenty minutes had passed, when i heard the most wicked laugh ever..lol! I went to check on her, and she was wide eyed awake, and immediately begging me to turn it off.. U see the brushes were set to just bareeellyyy brush the balls of the nylon soles.. and it was driving her completely insane.. I cut her a little mercy and cut the motor.. untied her and was gonna give her a drink when she jumped on me and told me to hold her... She was completely afraid of being tickled anymore that day.. and let me tell you..she was shaking like a leaf..

This is where I thought I would never see her again, but she has reassured me, that she doesnt want it to end, but to not let her pass out again..which i agreed too, for now.

Last edited:
Well that was cute and a lot of fun. Nice short story.

One minor adjustment I would suggest, and this is just a personal opinion, is I think it would end better if you removed the exclamation marks after "for now", ended it with a full stop and removed the laughter at the end.

:)

Thanks! I appreciate the advice, how else to do you get a story right, when your a beginner, other than the advice from a pro. Thanks..

Interesting take,...

For some reason, ERIC, this seemed to read like a diary entry,.... which could make a seriously good format for continuing or revisiting the characters. Has an "8 1/2 Weeks" quality to it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back