• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SNL (Tonight)

Zechs Merquiise

TMF Regular
My friend who shares my interest told me about this scene a few minutes ago. Tina Fey was in a skit with Eric Mccormick (the gay guy from will and grace) kissing, then she turned to look at the camera, he keeps kissing her neck. The third times he does it, she giggles and says "stop that" It was definately genuine and unscripted. Did anyone else see it?

I did! That's exactly what happened; I couldn't believe my eyes! Mostly because Tina Fey is so fking hot. I wasn't paying attention to the skit really, but she was a blonde newswoman who looked really hot (not weekend update, but a different sketch). Thanks for posting this, Zechs--you rock! :cool:

Tina Fey getting tickled while playing Paula Zahn? Who would've thunk it! I'm not an SNL fan, but from what I've seen, she makes a great ticklee. :D Thank your friend for me, Zechs. :)

>>>>WOW...does anyone know when this repeats??? <<<<<

They seem to rerun about every 3 months or so.... sometimes less.

You know,

I've never really liked SNL (I know I know)

But it's this kind-of stuff that makes me really want to start becoming a avid viewer!!!

amk714 said:
Tina Fey getting tickled while playing Paula Zahn? Who would've thunk it! I'm not an SNL fan, but from what I've seen, she makes a great ticklee. :D Thank your friend for me, Zechs. :)

Who is a great ticklee, Paula Zahn or Tina Fey? ;) :cool: :)

>>>>>Who is a great ticklee, Paula Zahn or Tina Fey? <<<<

Both, please!

TicklingIsLife said:
Who is a great ticklee, Paula Zahn or Tina Fey?

I was referring to Tina, but Paula would also make a great tickle target, TIL! :D

P.S. I can't stand Zahn either. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back