• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anne’s Hospital Stay part 3- fiction

sole seeker

2nd Level Indigo Feather
Anne's Hospital Stay

Part 3 - The Best Care Anywhere?

Our heroine, Anne, has been really having a tough time following a car accident. She’s been hospitalized in a resort town, where she knows no one. Immobilized, she can’t move because both of her arms and legs are in traction. Worse still, she has been scheduled for routine neurological exams that tickle her feet. Another patient, Mark, a good-looking young man with a foot-tickling fetish, has already paid her a visit. In addition, Anne insulted and pissed off the head nurse, Betty, a young, attractive, sexily dressed control-freak. The only thing worse than the fact that Betty took revenge by tickling the crap out of her, was that the nurse got off on it. We look in as the nurse leaves Anne’s bedside, after promising to return...

Anne’s husband, Jack, wasted no time when he was notified that his wife had been hospitalized in the resort area where she was taking her vacation. He’d driven to the airport as soon as he’d notified his boss, and packed a bag. Unfortunately, he was unable to get a flight out that evening, so he spent the night at the airport waiting for a stand-by situation to open up. He got no sleep, but he did get a flight late the next morning. He went directly to St. Agnes’ Hospital as soon as the plane landed.

Maria, the candy striper working at hospital reception, was very sympathetic. She put Jack’s mind at ease when she told him that Anne was now in stable condition. She noticed that Jack had an overnight bag with him, so she asked if he had a place to stay. Jack replied that he hadn’t looked into that yet. Anne had been injured on her way into town, before she checked into a motel. Maria told him that since Anne was the sole occupant of a double room he would probably be able to stay there with her, as long as he kept a low profile. She went on to explain that due to the approaching weekend, it was most likely that there were no available motel rooms. She directed him to Anne’s room on the orthopedic floor. After Jack walked away she called the nurse’s station on another matter, and she casually mentioned to Nurse Betty that Anne’s husband had arrived and was on his way up.

Jack stepped off the elevator at orthopedics. From the far end of the hallway he observed the very attractive blonde on duty at the nurse’s station was dressed in the shortest nurse’s uniform he’d ever seen, and she damn sure had the legs for it. As he approached, Jack noticed that the nurse refused to look up to meet his gaze, although she was plainly aware of his presence. Most puzzling though, was that he thought he saw her smirk as he passed by...

Following the signs in the hallway, Jack went straight to his wife’s room. He was completely taken aback by the sight that greeted his eyes. He had been told that his wife was in traction because she’d broken both of her legs and arms, but he was shocked at the vulnerable sight she appeared while strung up in the traction rig. Anne had always been the more dominant personality in their relationship. In her current position however, none of her forcefulness came through. Jack couldn’t decide if this was a due to her injuries or her immobilization. Anne looked drained. Jack assumed it was due to her injuries, but mostly it was due to the intense tickling she had already suffered, first from Mark and then from Nurse Betty.

Jack dropped his bag and moved immediately up to the head of Anne’s bed. After they kissed and greeted each other, Anne relayed the details of her traffic accident. She was careful not to say anything of the tickling she had thus far received. Tickling was a turn-on for Jack, and he loved to tickle her any time she allowed him to get away with it. While she liked the way it excited him, tickling was not high on Anne’s list of favorite sensations. Being dominant, she didn’t allow him to get away with it very much. She was pretty sure that if Jack found out that two people, one of them a good looking young man, had been tickling her he’d be jealous as hell, if for no other reason than they were doing something he loved that she usually denied him. Still, as they talked Anne couldn’t help but feel a great sense of relief. It dawned on her that Jack loved her and would never let anyone abuse her, so her periods of tickle-torture were now over.

Jack explained to his wife that the girl at the reception desk said he could probably get away with staying in the other bed, as long as he kept a low profile and no one noticed him. He picked up his overnight bag and moved it to the far corner of the room, out of sight of the door. Since Anne was in the bed closest to the door, he figured he could crash on the other one if he drew the gauze curtain that hid it from view. His lack of sleep was fast catching up with him, and he felt the desperate need to lay down for a little while.

He was almost asleep when he heard the nurse enter the room. Betty came in and saw that Anne was alone. She asked, “Well, are we feeling any better than the last time I was in here?” Anne glared at her, but she didn’t say a word. Betty picked up Anne’s chart from the foot of the bed and said, “It’s been two hours, and it’s time for your next neurological test.”

Curiosity got the better of Jack, so he peaked through a corner of the curtain to see what was going on. Betty’s attention was focused on Anne’s face so she didn’t notice he was there.

As Betty reached up and ran her thumb up the instep of Anne’s left foot she stared directly into Anne’s face. She ran her thumbnail along the bottom of the left sole twice, and then she did the same to the right. Anne clenched her teeth and didn’t utter a sound although both feet twitched when they were stroked. Betty was a little disappointed. She’d really been looking forward to Anne’s protestations and laughter. She said, “If you display a lack of feeling in the extremities we’ll have to schedule further testing to make sure you don’t have a spinal injury. You were more sensitive than this earlier, perhaps you’re loosing your sensitivity.”

The nurse’s words were just registering on Anne when Betty reached up and began to wiggle her forefinger between the biggest toe and the one next to it on her left foot. Anne lost it. She laughed loud and hard, “NO-NO-NO-NO-NO!! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!” Anne continued laughing as Betty switched to fingering the toes on her right foot. “STOOPPP!! HA-HA-HA!!”

Betty said, “Well that’s better, you had me worried there for a minute!” She began to spider tickle the arches on both soles at the same time. Anne lost her voice and began to shake and laugh in a whisper.

Jack was entranced. His immediate reaction was to throw back the curtain and protest, but then he remembered he was only able to stay there if no one really knew he was there. As the nurse continued to torment his wife, Jack was surprised to find out that he was starting to get a charge out of watching it. For one thing, there was no way she was going to tell the nurse, “Stop it you pervert!” like she usually yelled at him, when he went after her feet. What he didn’t know was that those words were exactly what Anne had told the nurse, punctuated with the word b*tch, the first time Betty tickled her. This was the reason the nurse was tormenting her now.

Jack watched as Betty continued to tickle Anne’s soles. When the nurse moved her left hand up the bottom of the foot to wiggle her fingers on the tender undersides of her soles, Anne squealed once, and then continued to laugh in a whispered voice. Anne’s torso bounced up and down on the bed as best it could, considering all four of her limbs were completely immobilized. For about ten seconds her mouth hung slack-jawed and her eyes bugged out of her head. Then she closed both her eyes and began to shake her head from side to side. Eventually her hushed laughter ceased altogether. In the quiet of the room, Jack was able to clearly hear Nurse Betty tease his wife in a quiet, sexy voice, “Tickle-tickle-tickle!”

Jack realized that he now had a bulge straining at the crotch of his trousers. He began to rub himself through the front of his pants as Betty tickled and teased poor Anne over the next five minutes, scrabbling her fingers over both soles simultaneously.

When the nurse finally quit tickling her poor soles, she walked up the aisle to stand at the middle of the bed, on the far side from Jack. Anne continued to silently laugh and fight for air as Betty removed the sheet to expose her body. The nurse reached over and very gently ran the fingertips of her left hand over Anne’s exposed belly. “I’m curious, is your tummy sensitive too?” Betty chuckled quietly as once again Anne’s eyes bugged out and her mouth hung in a silent scream. Betty lightly traced her nails across the top half of Anne’s flat belly, skirting around the outside of her naval, then back across the lower half, and up again around the other side of her bellybutton. After she finished one leisurely circle she decided she’d enjoyed it so much she’d do it some more. Each time she traced a circle around Anne’s belly she swooped a little lower on her abdomen. After a few minutes she was making passes across the top of her pubic mound. Anne continued to thrash her head from side to side and buck up and down. Rather than go any lower, Betty poked her forefinger into Anne’s cute little ‘innie’. She wiggled her finger around for a few minutes, and then leaned into Anne’s now bright red face and said, “I guess I’d better move on or you’re gonna qualify as a ‘navel disaster’, eh sweetie?”

Anne was way to far gone to respond to the pun, but the groan that Jack held in was not due to the nurse’s poor attempt at humor, but rather to his growing excitement at watching his wife’s predicament. He couldn’t believe the vicarious thrill he was getting watching the sexy nurse tickle-torture his mate. He could tell from the expression on her face that Betty was getting a charge and a half out of this, and that turned him on still more.

Betty took her finger out of Anne’s bellybutton and slid her nails up her ribs. She groped both sides of Anne’s body and watched as Anne bounced on the bed like a guitar string. She dug her nails lightly into the poor girl’s ribs and watched in fascination. Occasionally she would walk her fingers up the girls unprotected sides, counting each ticklish rib as she went. After a couple of minutes, the nurse straightened up and walked up to the night table. “Would you like a drink of water, honey?” she asked the poor girl. Anne was unable to respond, but as Betty looked down on her she judged that her patient really shouldn’t drink anything right then, at least not until she was able to get a breath or two inside her lungs.

Jack really liked the nonchalant expression on the head nurse’s face as she coolly evaluated how far gone Anne was. It was as if she was taking his place, doing to Anne what he now realized he’d always wanted to do to her.

As her breathing became easier and normal color returned to Anne’s face, Betty decided she wanted one more fling at her helpless patient. Jack watched with fascination as Betty’s fingers moved to stroke the smooth shaven hollow of her left armpit. “Aaaa-eeeee Oh-my-God! OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD!! SSSTTAAAAHHHHPPPPP!!, Anne managed to gasp, but she was unable to say anything more from that point on. Betty leaned over her to use her other hand to stroke her right pit. The helpless girl was totally consumed by the tickling, especially when the nurse began to scrabble all four fingers of each hand in the center both tender armpits. Anne lay there unable to speak or laugh audibly, with tears streaming down both cheeks. Betty continued to spider-tickle the deep hollows of Anne’s defenseless pits. As she sank deeper inside herself, Anne heard Betty whisper in her ear, “Kitchy-kitchy-coo, kitchy-kitchy-coo! My you are so much fun! I just love tickling you!”

When he heard Betty say, “kitchy-kitchy-coo” Jack erupted in his pants. His orgasm was so powerful it shut off all other sensation. Nothing, no stimulus reached his brain. He couldn’t hear or see, all he could do was feel the intensity of his orgasm.

Just then, the alarm on Betty’s watch chimed. She straightened up and said, “Well damn! I’ve gotta get back on my rounds.” Then she moved back closer to look deep into Anne’s eyes and asked, “Listen honey, I’m gonna go down and see Mark now, anything you’d like me to tell him for you?”

Here are links to both the previous chapter, and the next chapter in this series:

Anne's Hospital Stay - Part 2

Anne's Hospital Stay - Part 4

Last edited:
Hey sole seeker, this is shaping up to be one of my favorite stories. Nice twist at the end as well. :D Part 4 should be a dandy.

This is an excellent series. Please do continue it. For the finale, Anne should be the object of a gang tickle.

Anne's hospital stay....

A gang tickle on Anne would be nice, but I think that Jack should catch nurse Betty in the act and threaten to report her to the hospital board if she doesnt submit to a severe tickling by him!!!:D :devil: :eek: ;)

Thank you!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you SO MUCH, sole seeker! This story is the answer to my prayers! Well, not really, but thank you so much, this is the best tickling story EVER! Never write an ending to this story, it can NEVER end! Thanks again, and keep it up!:bouncybou

Florence Nightingale, she ain't!

Hospital nurses are notoriously underpaid and overworked. However, Nurse Betty seems to be supplementing her compensation in a way not specified in any union contract. As for poor Anne, if one measures the success of a tickle torture story by how helpless the victim is--and how ready EVERYONE else in the story is to take advantage of her hapless position--you've crafted a winningly wicked scenario here. Beware, though: you really are beginning to make even me--the cold-hearted tickle fantasist--feel sorry for Anne. So, don't leave her hapless much longer. My, but I'd hate to be in Nurse Betty's, uh, shoes. Heh-heh-heh...

A Question for Dimple Toes.

Have I read that you are a nurse or in the medical profession?:ermm:

You should be able to come up with some true medical tickling stories.:couch:

Have I read that you are a nurse or in the medical profession?:ermm:

You should be able to come up with some true medical tickling stories.:couch:
I am not a nurse. You must be thinking of someone else.

I don't doubt that there are some good real life tales from the medical community that occurred in non-emergency situations. I'd like to read some of them, myself. ;)

Last edited:
Go to Tickling Discussion:

Someone started a thread on Nurse Tickling.:tickle:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back