• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We have ways of making you talk (and laugh) Part 1

ticklish_lucy

TMF Regular
This is a foot tickling and tease story with a machine tickler. Hope you enjoy. Feedback is always welcome!

The 3 ladies giggled and smiled as they got ready for their night out. They had met 6 months ago starting a new job and had quickly became good friends. The probationary time was over, their pay was going up and the jobs were theirs. It was time to celebrate.

Lucy, Kelly and Michelle were all ready for a night on the town. The limo was booked, their purses were stuffed full of cash and their new clothes looked amazing on them. It was a night to party, get drunk, flirt and have a laugh.

Michelle was the tallest, she was 5’ 10, slim and had long dead straight dirty blonde hair. She had the palest of blue eyes that people could just get lost one. She was dressed in a tight 1 piece 80’s neon pink romper suit and strappy baby pink kitten heels which matched her nail varnish.

Kelly was much shorter, she was 5’ 4 and was the curviest of the 3 ladies. She had chocolate brown hair that she had kinked with her strengtheners. She had deep rich brown eyes and a light tan to her. She wore patent red peep toe pumps and a black off the shoulder dress that clung to her curves. The other two teased her over her huge chest.

Lucy was 5’ 8 and slim, she had her light blonde hair in a bob much like Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction. She even matched her white fitted blouse, black trousers and flats outfit she wore.

They squeaked with delight as the limo pulled up out front and they quickly finished their champagne commenting to each other how early the limo was. They walked out the house and toward the jet black stretch. A well dressed lady in an expensive looking electric blue cocktail dress and super platform high heels waited for them at the open door.

“The Smith party?” she enquired in an upper class English accent. The 3 looked at each other and giggled. “Yup that’s us” replied Lucy. The lady smiled back her lips a dark cherry red. She extended her arm to the interior of the car. “My name is Helen and I will be your driver this evening.” She then spent a few minutes pointing out the mini bar, fridge, TV and other luxury amenities the limo had. The 3 of girls keep giggling and making silly comments.

They got settled, the doors shut and the tinted windows rose. They popped another bottle of champagne and cheered as the Limo pulled away. Helen smiled and hit send on her phone. A message was sent, “The big bad wolf has the three little piggies and is on route now.”

15 minutes later a bright pink limo pulled up outside the now empty house, the driver waited until a neighbor came out and advised a different limo had beaten him to it. Cursing he drove off.

After finishing the bottle of champagne the girls quickly grew tired. One by one they slumped to the floor of the limo and the divider lowered and Helen took a quick look behind her and smirked as she drove off the main road.

She drove into a small wooded area and met 3 men, these men carried the 3 unconscious ladies to three separate cars while Helen torched the limo. “Alright, listen up. You each have your directions and you know how I want them set up. I will be there in one hour. Do not bring attention to yourself. Now go.” Helen spoke sternly and the 3 men nodded and drove off each going their separate ways. Helen got into the final car and headed off.

She arrived an hour later and used her key-card to enter. It was a barren corridor, bright white lights and cold black floor, her heels echoed as she walked down it to the large steel door at the end. She felt an intense thrill and a shiver went up her spine. Oh how she loved this part of her job.

The door swung open and the 3 women from earlier were all set up for her. Each was now nude and sat on a large padded black bench. There arms were bolted down by there sides and bars over and under their breasts held them tight also. There legs were out stretched and their ankles were bolted to a bench that ran in front of them. A bar that ran parallel to the bench pushed their toes back making the girls soles taught. There legs were spread and there knees each had a small spreader bar in them stopping them closing their legs.

By their feet was a strange device that looked like a small heat lamp. It bathed the 6 soles in a dark green light, one lamp for each foot. The girl’s nipples seamed to have a laser pointer aimed at them, a red beam on them. To finish off between their legs bolted to the spreader bar another head lampesque device. This bathed the girls sex in a crimson light.

Helen was now in a pure white lab coat. Her long black hair was back in a pony tail and her green eyes were now behind black thick rimmed glasses. Her tower blue shoes had been replaced with tower black heeled shoes. She stood in front of a complicated control panel and felt a stronger tingle of anticipation and excitement.

Slowly Kelly started to come too. She shook her head form side to side and tried to stand. Her eyes slowly opened and her blurred vision got clearer. She tried to lift her arms and legs and quickly became aware that not only could she not move she was also naked.

“What is this shit, what is going on, let me the fuck go no.” There was panic in her voice, her heart rate started to increase until she felt like her heart was going to burst from her chest. She looked down and saw the lasers on her nipples and the glowing lights on her sex and feet. “What is this, where am, you better answer me.” She was getting louder and angrier as fear started to over run her rational mind. She had looked over and saw Michelle next to her and Lucy at the other end of this evil device.

She tried to move her toes but they were held fast bent backwards. He arms held firmly by her side. “You fucker let me go now!” Helen tittered and started to power up the device, the hum got louder through out the room. “Kelly Jenson, 23 recent recruit of Nanobot Technologies Limited.” Helen spoke calmly and carefully as she powered up the lights around her bringing her into view of Kelly.

Kelly looked at her puzzled and confused. The limo driver. What the hell was going on. Kelly’s mind was racing but rational though was hard for her. “What the fuck where am I why have you brought us here? Let us go this instant.”
“You are in no position to make demands Miss Jenson are you? You are in my field manipulation device. A simple device that I can use to make your body feel what I want.” She smirked at Kelly.

“You crazy fucking whore. I am going to rip off your tits and cut your he….” Kelly’s screams were cut short as the sensation of something skittering over the taught soles of her feet overwhelmed her. She clamped her mouth down tight and shook her head from side to side as the sensation of these skittering nails running around the balls of her feet, down her aches to her heels and back up.

A slow light maddening sensation that just didn’t stop, she was breathing harder and harder her hands in tight fists now, almost white, tightly clenched. Helen watched her victim struggle as best she good in her restrictive bondage. She turned a dial and flicked a switch and giggled as Kelly let out a deep moan.

Kelly did not understand what was happening, but it felt like a hot wet tongue was slipping up and down over her clit. Kelly lost it with the feeling of those damn nails not missing a spot on her soles. She had descended into giggling like a schoolgirl. She just couldn’t stop. The light that bathed the soles of her small size 4 feet was somehow doing this.

Her breathing was more erratic now, the sensation between her legs was making her body betray her. And what was she doing about this, laughing! She couldn’t help it, somehow it felt like 10 fingers on each sole, sweeping and spidering up and down each one. She felt her feet twitch and her legs tremble as these light almost maddening tickles carried on. Her head bounced from side to side as she giggled and giggled and giggled. Finally without warning it stopped.

Kelly sat there gasping, she felt so flush, and her face was bright red. Helen looked and slowly clapped. “That was intensity 2 of 10 for both parts of your body. As it is just the two of us I will ask you first. Unless you want me to crank this up to 10 and shatter your mind that is.” Kelly looked across at Helen with daggers but remained silent.
“What location is the Nano regeneration unit found?” Kelly looked at her puzzled.
“The what, I have no idea what it is you’re talking about.”

Helen sighed, but inside she was so glad. She hit a button and Kelly felt her nipples start to tingle. Quickly her soft pink nipples were rock hard in moments and felt like more sensitive than they had ever felt. She let out a yelp as suddenly it felt like something rough but moist rand along her toes. Not my toes she thought, damn it not my toes, as her mind fought these sensations she scrunched her eyes tight shut as the sensation carried on. Within seconds Kelly was roaring with helpless laughter.

Helen let out a small sexual moan as she watched the naked Kelly with her nipples oh so hard laugh and laugh and laugh. She couldn’t believe how effective this was.

Kelly couldn’t escape the feelings, she pulled hard on her bonds but could not get free. That just seamed to make things so much worse for her. The feeling of not being able to get free as these strange tongues swept along the tips of her toes making her rock her head back and laugh was pure hell.

Again the machine stopped, Kelly’s giggles died down, and she was left with the dull throb from her hard nipples. “What location is the Nano regeneration unit found?” Helen asked again. She was more stern now, but again hoped that Kelly would say nothing. “As you can see not only can I change intensity, I can change sensations and I can make it happen any part of where the lights glow.” She sounded so proud of herself. Kelly stared at her “I only started there six months ago, I’m just a secretary I have no idea wh……Ohhhhhhh shittttttttt.”

Helen and turned a dial and now Kelly’s clit felt like someone was holding a powerful vibrator to it. She bit her bottom lip as the sensation grew stronger, she couldn’t fight it, she couldn’t stop it and all she could do was take it. That’s when her nipples started to tingle again. The laser was exciting her nipples like she had never, ever felt. They throbbed and were harder than she had ever felt in her life.

Kelly thought to suppress her moans as she felt her orgasm getting closer and closer. He clit ached and her pussy grew wetter and wetter. Kelly felt so humiliated, played like a toy for this bitch’s enjoyment. She tried to keep her face straight, make it look like she wasn’t as tuned on as she was. It didn’t matter as in front of Helen was a full read out of Kelly’s vitals. She could tell just as Kelly reached the edge of her orgasm as she turned off the devices and started up the one at Kelly’s helpless feet.

Kelly burst instantly into laughter. It felt like 100’s of little creatures were running up from her heels to her toes. She tried desperately to scrunch her toes up but that damn bar held them, her soles so taught and exposed. The feeling slowly spread from her heels, agonizingly slowly up her deep arch. Creeping slowly the length of her foot, her trapped helpless litte foot. Kelly screamed with laughter and Helen grinned wickedly as she watched. Oh, she knew deep down Kelly would know nothing, but she wanted the others to see what a state Kelly was in, that’s why she had sedated the other two.

Kelly’s eyes were wide, her face red and sweat ran down her pretty face. Her hair was stuck in different parts of her as she shook her head from side to side. The feeling of the 100’s of crawling things had reached the balls of her feet. She was shaking her head franticly trying to pull free, but the steel kept her in place. She looked over at Helen her eyes full of tears, Helen just started back coldly and mouthed “Where is it?” Kelly could just shake her head as the sensation hit her poor toes.

She tossed her head back as screamed. Her laughter reached new levels of intensity and pitch, it bounced around the room. Both her trapped soles covered in this maddening sensation. Tears flowed down her face as she screamed with hysterical laughter when the others started.

The laser brought Kelly’s hard nipples a new even more tingling sensation, she screeched in her laughter and the vibrations on her clit returned, this time not as strong, just enough to feel and keep her sex boiling but not enough to send her over to cum.
Poor Kelly was in hell. She could only move her head and how she bounced it side to side. Her make up had run down her tear and sweat stained face. Hair clung to her face in clumps. Her nipples were rock hard and being stimulated like she had never felt. The vibrations on her sensitive clit were sending waves of torturous pleasure through her body.

These Kelly could put up with and stand, but the soles of her feet were sending her into convulsions of screaming laughter. Her mouth was wide and distorted as helpless laughter spilled from them. She couldn’t even beg, or form any kinds of words. The 100’s of tingly, tickly sensations all over her toes and soles were too much for the poor girl.

She was going insane, she would have done anything to make this stop, and she could feel those things between her toes that sent her deeper into her ticklish nightmare. She looked down and saw nothing just the light from the devices. It made it worse she had no idea what was happening she could just feel everything.

Helen grinned and looked down, it was at number 6 intensity. She held it and flicked it to 8, Kelly’s laughter reached an almost frenzied pitch. The speed had more than doubled on her soles. Those crawling things that she felt managed to go to warp speed on her soles. Her chest ached from laughing so much but she couldn’t stop. The added speed was too much, she was gasping for air, feeling so light headed hardly able to breath from laughing so hard. Her laughs getting gravelly and horse.

Helen seeing her subject in trouble turned off the tickling sensation but left the teasing vibrations on her now very wet and very sensitive aching pussy.

“Your friends will be awake soon, and then the real fun begins.”

To be continued,

Love this. Hope that inspiration for new chapters is bursting out of you. :)

Very well wrote and a good concept lol I really do feel sorry for those three girls! looking forward to the nxt part :) keep up the good work!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back