• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Transformers 2011

curious kid 22

TMF Poster
In the opening SCenes Crystal Harris is walking up the steps and all you see is her feet...there's about 10 steps :). I dunno about you guys but is rather see Megan Fox walking up those steps. Just my opinion but the movies awesome go see it !

Oh please. The movie was 2 1/2 hours, no different than the first movie in length. And the scene is accurate except that it was NOT Crystal Harris. It was Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whitely.

I'm not turning this into some debate over which movie was better or which one had more irrelevant content. I'm merely pointing out that the wrong girl was named in this thread

Oh please. The movie was 2 1/2 hours, no different than the first movie in length. And the scene is accurate except that it was NOT Crystal Harris. It was Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whitely.

Damn. I LOVE Crystal Harris. Plus she's already admitted she has ticklish feet. I was ready to run right out and catch Transformers for that reason alone

I think this crap has run its course. Its visually beautiful but not interesting in the least. The cartoon was stupid as hell and they should have never made a movie about it much less three. Also, Shia Lebouf is annoying as hell. Boo!

I think this crap has run its course. Its visually beautiful but not interesting in the least. The cartoon was stupid as hell and they should have never made a movie about it much less three. Also, Shia Lebouf is annoying as hell. Boo!

I agree. Shia Lebouf is just another irritating pretty boy actor. The 1st Transformers was entertaining, mainly because of the special effects, some funny dialogue, talented cast and the lovely Megan Fox(although I hear she's a major Ditch - Diva/Bitch). But they should've stopped at one.

Then don't watch the movie, Asshole!!! I liked the movies and the cartoon so choke on it, jagoff. And I liked this one so as far as I'm concerned, BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!!!!!

I think you guys are talkng about Rosie Huntington Whiteley, she play Shia Lebouf's gf in the movie, it was a good movie, not great, had some good action and comedy. I think they should reboot it and make some prequels that take place on cybertron. anyways here is a pic of rosie she is a supermodel and was #1 on the maxim hot 100

rosie8_L.jpg

rosie9_L.jpg

rosie10_L.jpg

Thanks for reminding us of what's really important here, ticklishfan. :D

Thanks for reminding us of what's really important here, ticklishfan. :D

It was the one thing I agreed with in the Maxim hot 100. And I'd still take her over Megan Fox any day of the week

I think you guys are talkng about Rosie Huntington Whiteley, she play Shia Lebouf's gf in the movie, it was a good movie, not great, had some good action and comedy. I think they should reboot it and make some prequels that take place on cybertron. anyways here is a pic of rosie she is a supermodel and was #1 on the maxim hot 100

rosie8_L.jpg

rosie9_L.jpg

rosie10_L.jpg

wow she is HOT!!!!

In the opening SCenes Crystal Harris is walking up the steps and all you see is her feet...there's about 10 steps :). I dunno about you guys but is rather see Megan Fox walking up those steps. Just my opinion but the movies awesome go see it !

lol thats an odd thing to notice

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back