• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tigra and Feral tickle story...continued by you!

Blood Eyes

That's right! Tigra and Feral tickle each other in this story, but there's a catch to it. Unlike most stories, I will not be writing the whole thing. I will be only writing part of it, and YOU will continue it any which way you desire with your posts and replies! Won't this be fun? It's meant to be, so I hope so. In any event, I'm gonna start the first chapter, and then each reply from each poster will be an additional chapter. Without further ado, here we go!

Chapter 1-Let The Tabby Tickling Begin!

Tigra and Feral were lying down together on the same bed in the room of the hotel they were in. Although they had helped a great deal in taking down the villains their respective teams had recently worked together to defeat the combined might of, and although they'd kicked a lot of ass, they hit a wall when one of the most powerful of them, Mac Gargan AKA Scorpion, knocked the wind out of them with a sneak attack from behind using his tail and fist, respectively for Feral and Tigra. So they needed to rest and recover in a special hotel before they could return to their victorious teams.

"Man, this bites." Feral hissed. "We took down so many supervillains, but we have to wait to recover from injuries before we can rejoin our groups because Gargan nailed us in the belly and caused us to go down like a sack of wheat" "And just to make it so our teams would be short an advantage. He knew how much we were helping." Tigra agreed. "And worse yet, he did it when we had our backs turned." "I know." Feral spat. "The coward. I read that real scorpions are shy and reclusive when I was a kid. Guess Gargan's a true scorpion in that respect."

"Word." Tigra nodded. "I'm so tired of just lying here in this stupid hotel. It's so boring!" "Wait...I think I know a way to kill the boredom." Feral said to Tigra. "What's that?" asked Tigra. Feral then ran her tail up and down the length of Tigra's belly, and also tickled it into her belly button and across her feet, plus between her toes. "WITH LAUGHTER!" Feral shouted. "HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT TICKLEHEHEHEHEHES! QUIT IT, FEHEHEHEHEHERAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" But Tigra then thought: "Two can play at this game!" and drove her hands into Feral's underarms.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEY, NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIR!" Feral squealed as Tigra tickled her armpits. She then thought: "So, stripes thinks to counterattack me, does she? Let's see which one of us gives in first!" The two went for every open area on each other and used fingers and tails alike to tickle. The bed was practically rocking as they tickle-wrestled.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Okay, I hope this was a good start! Now let's see how you'd continue this with your own chapters in the form of replies, everyone! Enjoy yourselves and have a laugh and a half with these two ticklish cat ladies going at it!

Okay... I'm ashamed to say the whole Furry thing doesn't quite do it for me... Is this by any chance during the time when Tigra possesses her mystic amulet that allows her to take human form? Cause I can work with that.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back