• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

San Diego... Time is here....

fttickler

1st Level Orange Feather
Ok all San Diegans and anyone else who is interested. Here is what I want/am going to do. I should be moved in ( or at least have the boxes out of the driveway ) by the end of next week. I am going to pick a day prolly either a lunch or dinner and a place. This will be the first step in us getting to meet each other. This will not be held at a club or dugeon but of a safe mutual place to grab a bite and chat. Also to see who would be interested in findin a local to do a future play date. Once date is picked it will not be changed ( unless I have a family emergency ) but I will be picking the date. Now for those who know me I live in North County in San Diego. Since this is not a centrally located place for alot of use I WILL take recommendations on a good and not overly expensive place to eat/meet ( Lived here 7 yrs and still learning. ) So feel free to drop me a line about where. Will will work on the When. Hopefully I will Not be the only one to show up.Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Adam:beer:

I am in! Just hoping we can get some more local San Diegans in as well. Why don't you think up a date. Maybe in August or so it gives people some time.

Maybe I can offer up the wife as the tickling sacrifice. :firedevil

AFTER we actually meet of course hahaaa.

Ok Campers.. Here is the Date.....

:gathering:Friday July 29th:clap:. From 8pm till we are all done chatting :woot2: Again this is a meet and greet :gbtoast:not a play time. This is to find out who is interested and meet others in the area and see if we gell as a group. So if you are expecting to Get right into play.. this is not the meet for you. Safety and Security first. I Still need ideas as for where in San Diego. Please do not suggest Los Angeles. Anyone is invited but I would hate to drive all the way there and have no one show up. I will arrive at 8pm and will hang till 9:30 if no one shows:banghead:. If people show up, great:fingerscrossed:. Well then I will not leave until we are done. I would like some suggestions for a place to meet :makingalist:( a restaurant or lounge.. not a club please, not for the first one anyway ). Please contact me with your suggestions for a place. Looking forward to hearing from you all. Lets make this happen:thumbsup:

Adam

San Diego..come on folks

Get me some suggestions please. Dont know much outside of the North County Area except the airport.... Really want to get Southern CA kick started again:gathering:

San Diego Meet and Greet... a little help please

Like I said I am trying to get things started up here in southern California but need a lil help on the location. So far have not heard from anyone. Are we just gonna let Southern Cali Tickle Folks die? I hope not.

Adam:jumpupanddown::gathering:

This is geting depressing....

:microsmiley:Not one response besides Jay and no location Ideas in SD>...
:gathering:

San Diego Munch

:gathering:Friday July 29th:clap:. From 8pm till we are all done chatting :woot2: Again this is a meet and greet :gbtoast:not a play time. This is to find out who is interested and meet others in the area and see if we gell as a group. So if you are expecting to Get right into play.. this is not the meet for you. Safety and Security first. I Still need ideas as for where in San Diego. Please do not suggest Los Angeles. Anyone is invited but I would hate to drive all the way there and have no one show up. I will arrive at 8pm and will hang till 9:30 if no one shows:banghead:. If people show up, great:fingerscrossed:. Well then I will not leave until we are done. I would like some suggestions for a place to meet :makingalist:( a restaurant or lounge.. not a club please, not for the first one anyway ). Please contact me with your suggestions for a place. Looking forward to hearing from you all. Lets make this happen:thumbsup:

Adam

It's been this way for a while. It's become difficult to get folks out. I suspect it will change back soon enough. In the meantime, all we can do is persist. :)

Looks like i may have to pick a place..

It's been this way for a while. It's become difficult to get folks out. I suspect it will change back soon enough. In the meantime, all we can do is persist. :)

and be there alone

No-shows happen. They stop when you get folks who enjoy your company and come out just to say hi and catch up. That's what gets it started.

Hey, sorry I was away for a few days visiting family. Where are you located in SD? We can think of something near us and meet up. Grab a beer and hangout.

I am in

Hey, sorry I was away for a few days visiting family. Where are you located in SD? We can think of something near us and meet up. Grab a beer and hangout.

North COunty but for everyones convience andwhere in SD is fine with me. I am just more familiar with either the Airport area, North County or Temecula. Been here 7 yrs but do not get out all that much with young twin girls...I can tell ya where all the Theme parks are though..lol:rowfull:

LOL well lets think of something that isn't too far for everyone. Like a restaurant or something. Maybe north county fair? They opened a BJ's there recently.

Could Definately work...

is there anything like closer towards the Seaworld area... Hell I would even meet in Downtown Disney ( someone suggested it for the other SOCAL post )
I am just not as familiar with some of the local haunts:paddle::bonk::gonao:

refresh

Hey DVNC.... think you might use your list powers to let a few folks know.? would be much appreciated

is there anything like closer towards the Seaworld area... Hell I would even meet in Downtown Disney ( someone suggested it for the other SOCAL post )
I am just not as familiar with some of the local haunts:paddle::bonk::gonao:

Yeah there are plenty of places. we just need to agree what part of town you want it to be in and we can look for places to meet up there.

Lets go for something in the seaworld area...

Yeah there are plenty of places. we just need to agree what part of town you want it to be in and we can look for places to meet up there.

What would you suggest..one of the hotel lounges I know there is a Sheraton and the Bahia Mar:xena:

As I've said, you pick a place and time, tell me, and I'll mail the list.

Do note that munches tend to get better attendance when held in a location disclosed only to those attending, at least until the mob is a large one. :)

What would you suggest..one of the hotel lounges I know there is a Sheraton and the Bahia Mar:xena:

Sounds good to me. You got a good idea on the place. Go ahead and finalize it and a date. As far as the date I would say set it up for a few weeks from now. Maybe beginning of august maybe even the first saturday or sunday? That should give people time to clear their calendars should they want to attend. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back