• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Store: Tickle Honeys - Jasmine Sinclair & other UK Girls

TickleHoneysCom

TMF Expert
Just letting you know about our brand new f/f tickling site featuring UK model, the incredibly ticklish Jasmine Sinclair, plus other UK cuties: Tickle Honeys www.clips4sale.com/store/44697

We'll be updating every week with brand new material and adding more and more UK girls, some you may recognize and many you won't have seen before, ever. We tie them up helpless while the other girl(s) lets rip!! :D Then it's time for revenge maybe? :)

We've also got a blog and a forum where we want to know what you want to see on TickleHoneys.com. Please drop by when you have a moment.

James

Last edited:
The title "showgirl audition" makes me smile and think it describes pretty well what I see ;-)
Nevertheless good luck with your store!

The title "showgirl audition" makes me smile and think it describes pretty well what I see ;-)
Nevertheless good luck with your store!

Hehe! :D Glad the title made you smile! That's what it's all about. :) And very many thanks for your best wishes! We'll do our very best!! :)

That's gotta be some of the best tickle clips I've bought.

See you each week! Please try and get a girl girl girl shoot ? Overkill tickle with feet!!

That's gotta be some of the best tickle clips I've bought.

See you each week! Please try and get a girl girl girl shoot ? Overkill tickle with feet!!

Wow! How fantastic to hear!! :) Really glad you're enjoying our videos so much!! :)

Well, fingers crossed we may be doing to get a girl girl girl shoot later this week! :) And definitely, the feet will be in real tickling trouble, don't worry!! :D

Thanks again for your lovely words!

James

i like the nylon tickling clip, but unfortunately she has to much space to move her feet :D I mean i would like to see some of your girls tied up in a strong hogtied postion where is no escape for the nylon tickle torture :D

Glad you like that, and a strict hogtie sounds a terrific idea!! We'll definitely do that in a coming video! :)

ooh this looks good

really like fiona, and love the feather tickling

ooh this looks good

really like fiona, and love the feather tickling

Very glad you like it! :) Thanks for commenting. Fiona is a really lovely girl as well as being incredibly cute, and EXTREMELY ticklish in certain places, as found out by Jasmine on Fiona's first visit!! :D :D We have some more videos with Fiona in still to go up on TickleHoneys, and we're planning on having her back for some more tickling fun. :) Thanks again for your comment!

--
James

Back to School for Tiffany and Jasmine... TickleHoneys.com

Tiffany and Jasmine are back at TickleHoneys.com in a brand new video.

Today the girls are dressed in school uniform, and Tiffany gives Jasmine some lessons in tickling... Tied down spread-eagle on the bed, Jasmine is totally helpless. Tiffany takes full advantage. Using an assortment of feathers, dusters, and her fingertips, she goes to work. Tiffany pays special attention to Jasmine’s feet, taking off her high heels then her socks to access her bare soles and toes.

Tiffany also decides to strip Jasmine, removing her top and then her panties, leaving Jasmine naked for even more tickling. :)

Grabs from Tickle Schoolies 1

TickleHoneysTickleSchoolies1a.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleSchoolies1b.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleSchoolies1d.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleSchoolies1e.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleSchoolies1h.jpg

TickleHoneysTickleSchoolies1i.jpg

Click here to see the preview of Tickle Schoolies 1 or just go straight to our Video Store!

--
James

always loved Jasmine
and Tiffany OMG what a stunner!

Thanks so much milkinc13! :) Oh yes, Tiffany is just lovely, and I've always thought it would be so good to have a place for Jasmine to tickle and be tickled!!! :) :) :) So I'm really glad we have that now at TickleHoneys.com, and really pleased with all the incredibly positive feedback we're getting on our videos her on TMF!! Thank you again! :)

--
James

2 Brunettes on 1 Blonde! 'Bikini Tickle Wall 1'

And talking of Jasmine, she is back today along with 2 friends for our FIRST EVER THREE-GIRL TICKLE FEST...

Nina and Jasmine teach Lucy a lesson for flirting at the beach: Bikini Tickle Wall 1 out now at TickleHoneys.com.

TickleHoneysPreview043BikiniTickleWall1a.jpg

Nina and Jasmine handcuff bikini-clad Lucy to the wall, then set about tickling naughty Lucy all-over, from her ribs down to her toes. They decide to remove her shoes so they can tickle her bare feet, and also the top of her bikini too. :) On the way they discover her most ticklish places of all (it was quite a surprise for us all as we filmed this video!)

More Grabs from Bikini Tickle Wall 1

TickleHoneysPreview043BikiniTickleWall1d.jpg

TickleHoneysPreview043BikiniTickleWall1e.jpg

TickleHoneysPreview043BikiniTickleWall1f.jpg

TickleHoneysPreview043BikiniTickleWall1g.jpg

TickleHoneysPreview043BikiniTickleWall1i.jpg

Click to see the preview of Bikini Tickle Wall 1 or simply go straight to our Video Store!

--
James

Could you please use that bed the right way? : P By that I mean tie the girls ankles to the bars at the end rather than having her flop around like a fish and avoiding half the tickling that's coming at her. Great girls, but not my fantasy when it comes to the bondage position.

Could you please use that bed the right way? : P By that I mean tie the girls ankles to the bars at the end rather than having her flop around like a fish and avoiding half the tickling that's coming at her. Great girls, but not my fantasy when it comes to the bondage position.

Many thanks for the comment Cletus! In fact we have a couple videos already online with the girls tied how you say I think. Is this the type of thing you mean?

TickleHoneysComVacation1034a.jpg

Tickle Vacation 1 - Preview Here

TickleHoneysComTickleSchoolies1031a.jpg

Tickle Schoolies 1 - Preview Here

We're trying different things out as I think one position could get boring maybe if we did it too often? In my other "work" (not that I can honestly call it that!) I do the rigging for Jasmine's bondage site, JasmineSinclair.com, so we're used to doing all different sorts of bondage. We do like the position with the girls legs in a spreader bar tied from above (hands cuffed to the bed) as the feet are really well presented on camera, and also the poor ticklee can do nothing about it - they can squirm but they can't hide!! :D

But I do want to try restraining them further in that position too, so they can't even squirm - a couple more ropes will sort that I think.

Thanks again for commenting, Cletus. We really appreciate it and it helps us loads to know what people really like, and also what they aren't so keen on.

--
James

Nah I'm talking like this:

Was how I first imagined tickle torture would be when I was like 13 so that's the stuff I go for especially, not that other positions aren't okay, but I def don't like shoots where the ticklee is able to avoid a lot of tickling and even more fight the tickler off. To me that's not tickle torture, it's more like horsing around like 2 kids would do.

Thanks for the pics, Cletus. Excellent stuff there. We'll definitely be doing stuff along those lines!

--
James

July 30 - Tied and Tickled in Nylons 2 (f/f)

Nina gets her own back on Lucy in Tied and Tickled in Nylons 2...

TickleHoneysComTiedAndTickled2h.jpg

After suffering the same fate at Lucy's hands here, Nina is in no mood to let Lucy off lightly. She immediately targets Lucy's feet, especially between her toes, with a feather. She uses her fingertips too, working her way all over Lucy's body, armpits, and her incredibly ticklish knees!

To make things even worse for Lucy, Nina blindfolds her. Lucy now has no idea where Nina is, so it's time for Nina to have some fun! And if Lucy thinks Nina is going to spare her tits from the tickle torment, then she has another thing coming!

Tied and Tickled in Nylons 2 available at TickleHoneys.com.

TickleHoneysComTiedAndTickled2a.jpg

TickleHoneysComTiedAndTickled2b.jpg

TickleHoneysComTiedAndTickled2d.jpg

TickleHoneysComTiedAndTickled2e.jpg

TickleHoneysComTiedAndTickled2g.jpg

Click to see the preview of Tied and Tickled in Nylons 2 or simply go straight to our Video Store.

--
James

Team Building 2 - Fiona on Jasmine

Following Jasmine's tickle punishment of Fiona at the team building camp (Team Building 1), she now finds the roles have been reversed...

TickleHoneysTeamBuilding2a.jpg

Fiona chains up snooty boss Jasmine and strips off her blouse. Now time for revenge!! Fiona tickles Jasmine’s ribs, body, and her bare feet, with her fingertips and an electric toothbrush. Jasmine can’t stand it, but it’s payback time and Fiona makes the most of it! She even strips Jasmine of the rest of her clothing leaving her naked. Maybe Jasmine has learnt her lesson? Unlikely! :D :D

Team Building 2 available at TickleHoneys.com.

TickleHoneysTeamBuilding2b.jpg

TickleHoneysTeamBuilding2c.jpg

TickleHoneysTeamBuilding2d.jpg

TickleHoneysTeamBuilding2e.jpg

TickleHoneysTeamBuilding2f.jpg

TickleHoneysTeamBuilding2g.jpg

TickleHoneysTeamBuilding2h.jpg

TickleHoneysTeamBuilding2i.jpg

TickleHoneysTeamBuilding2j.jpg

Click to see the preview of Team Building 2 or go direct to our Video Store.

--
James

Army Girl Tickled!

Army recruit Jasmine pays the price for going Absent Without Leave...

TickleHoneysAWOLTickle1a.jpg

Fellow private Tifffany is not impressed by Jasmine’s slackness and takes action! She forces her into wrist cuffs and chains her arms wide apart. Then Tiffany sets about teaching Jasmine a lesson. She tickles her all over from ribs down to her toes, removing her shoes early on to get to her ticklish bare feet. Using a feather, feather duster and her fingertips, Tiffany has Jasmine in fits of forced laughing as she gets between her toes, and takes off her top and skirt to get to every part of this A.W.O.L. soldier girl!

AWOL Tickle 1 available at TickleHoneys.com.

TickleHoneysAWOLTickle1b.jpg

TickleHoneysAWOLTickle1c.jpg

TickleHoneysAWOLTickle1d.jpg

TickleHoneysAWOLTickle1e.jpg

TickleHoneysAWOLTickle1g.jpg

TickleHoneysAWOLTickle1h.jpg

Click to see the preview of AWOL Tickle 1 or go direct to our Video Store.

--
James

Roommates (2f/f) - TickleHoneys.com

Lucy and Nina teach Jasmine a lesson in having fun…their way!

TickleHoneysRoommatesf.jpg

Returning home after a party, Nina and Lucy pin Jasmine down and chain her wrists and ankles to the bed. Now they set about tickling her with feathers, dusters, and their fingers. From Jasmine's soles and toes, behind her knees, to her ribs and neck, nowhere is spared! The girls pull up Jasmine's nightie so they can tickle her nipples. All 3 end up topless, and then Nina pulls off Jasmine's panties for even more tickling girly fun. :)

Roommates available at TickleHoneys.com.

TickleHoneysRoommatesa.jpg

TickleHoneysRoommatesb.jpg

TickleHoneysRoommatesc.jpg

TickleHoneysRoommatesd.jpg

TickleHoneysRoommatese.jpg

TickleHoneysRoommatesg.jpg

Click here to see a preview (WMV, 6.7MB)

And get the full Roommates video now from our Video Store

--
James

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back