• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birds of Prey, intro and part one

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
For those of you who don't know, Birds of Prey is like a continuation of the Batman series. In the show Batman has a daughter with catwoman and her name is Helena, or Huntress. She teams up with Oracle, this hot red haired chick who used to be Batgirl and got paralyzed by the joker, to fight all of the evil metahumans of New Gotham. Anyways, heres the story.....

Oracle(Barbera Gordan)walked into her apartment late Saturday night after a long night of shopping and manuevered her wheelchair to her room. There she dislodged from the chair and rolled onto her bed. She was almost ready to fall asleep when she noticed that there was a form standing in her dorway. She presumed it was Helena but as the woman approached she was startled to find it wasn't. She quickly tried to find the panic button to call for Huntress but the woman was quicker and yanked the chair out of reach. Now helpless, Barbera began to get worried. "Cheer up honey, I only want some information," said the woman as she approached the bed. Barbera tried to crawl away but the woman grabbed her hand and crawled on top of her. "What do you want?" Cried Barbera as the woman pinned her arms above her head. "I just want to know where Helena is hanging out tonight," said the woman. "I'll never tell you!" Snarled Barbera in defiance. The lady seemed startled but qiuckly calmed down. "Not even if I do this," the woman asked as she pinched Barbera's sides through her thing shirt. "Heyehehehehe!" giggled Barbera as the woman seemed to go right to her ticklish sides. "Or this?" asked the woman mockingly as she massaged one hand's fingers into Barbera's clothed tummy. "Maybe i should take away some protection," said the woman as she lifted Barbera's shirt over her head and then cleverly used it to tie her arms together and to the bed post. Then she gracefully began to crawl her nails all over Barbera's exposed tummy."NOOOOOAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Cried Barbera as the woman continued to scratch at her tummy. The woman seemed pleased with herself and then consentrated her scratching nails on Barbera's protruding ribs. At this Barbera's eyes widened and she screamed out in long forgotted laughter. The women suddenly grinned and lowered her head to Barbera's tummy and ran her tongue over Barbera's lowest ribs. "STTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPLLLEEEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHS!" Wailed Barbera as the girl seemed to go right to her most ticklish spots. "Where is Helena?" asked the woman as Barbera shook her head frantically as sputters of laughter shook her body. The woman seemed not the least bit discouraged and then bent low and delivered a huge rasberry right over her bellybutton. "WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGOTHAMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPARKHAHAHAHA!"screached Barbera as her will power broke and she just layed back and shook with giggles. "Why thank you dearie," said the woman as she climbed off and turned towards the door. But suddenly she turned and set a plant-like think right on her bellybutton and immediatly the little flower vibrated in Barberas deep innie and little wines came out that crept to her feet, ribs and tummy and started snaking all over her helpless body sending her into histericks......
Meanwhile......in Gotham Park Helena sat looking at the sky oblivious to the tickling terror that stalked her.

Without trying to come off the wrong way.The crap that the WB is foisting on the public is not Birds Of Prey ,but rather a badly written and acted joke. The chicks are hot,but that's just not enough to watch this drivel.

I'm not writing the story to try and get others to read it, just because the girl that plays Helena looks like a dynamite ticklee. But thanks for your input

No no no , you completely misunderstand , I'm talking about the T.V. show. Your story is fine. The show is based on a comic book which is 360 degrees different from the show content.That's my complaint , fhat it is another Hollywood bastardsization of source material.

Anna and I have started to watch the show and we can see why it got canned by 11 episodes. Hot girls, girl power, lousy plot and worst of all couldn't even produce a decent intro! If Buffy was still on, we wouldn't watch! ANd with Alias off soon, we'll have no girl Power! Someone could have came up with better writers!!!! Please continue. And include 18 year old Dinah! Buch better than the series!
Love,
Heather and my ticklish babe Anna

feedback

Regardless, the story was good that you made anna. I hope to see a lot more with this story. Preferrably some foot tickling on Helena and Dinah

Soon!

Okay TK81, when we have time we will finish girls of Angel!!!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Need recognition!
Please! Don't want to be invisible!
Heather and my ticklish babe Anna

Differences?

Hey all,

I watched Birds of Prey when it was on last season. After the WB seemed to get Smallville and the Batman/Superman cartoons right on the money, I was willing to give them a shot. Some things were done well (loved Batgirl,) others not so well. Like Anna said, not tough to see why it only made 11 eps.

I've been out of comics for a good 12 or 13 years now. Could someone a little more in the know give me an idea of how the show differed from what I have heard was a fantastic comic?

Ninj

BTW, the story was a nice start...

The comic still exists. The main difference between the comic and sad show is that Oracle(Barbara Gordon) and Black Canary are the Birds of Prey. Only recently has Huntress joined them. Also , Huntress is no relation what so ever to either Batman or Catwoman. She is the only surviving member of a mob family that was gunned down when she was little. She went to live with relatives in Italy ; and when she returned became a vigilante. She has a temper and is sometimes excessively violent. So much so that Batman does not approve of her methods. She also has no super powers. Hope this helps.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back