• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank God It's Friday (Pt. 2)

BroadwayMaybe

Verified
(For Part 1) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=199011

The rain continued to pour as the time turned to 10 pm. Brian was still staring at Tricia and his mind couldn't help but draw a blank. Tricia had just asked him to tickle her again.

"What do you mean?" Brian asked dumbfounded. Tricia looked at Brian with an earnest look of both pleading and shame. "Well there was something I didn't tell you before. I actually enjoy being tickled. A lot. I don't know what it is about tickling that does it for me. Hell I don't even know why I'm revealing this to you because I'm sure now you're just going to think I'm a freak or just a random crazy girl you've let into your house." Tricia began to search for the words to describe her feelings towards this torture, but all she managed to do was look away in apparent shame that a guy who finally liked her thought she was insane. Brian lifted up her head by her chin and placed a tender kiss upon her lips. "You're not alone in this." A tiny smile began to creep onto Tricia's face as her burdens were eased. And then Brian said what Tricia had been waiting to hear: "So what are we waiting for?"

Brian proceeded to place Tricia's limbs back into the makeshift bondage cuffs he had created with his neckties until she interrupted, "Wait! Let me take my shirt and shorts off. Gives you a little more exposition." Brian felt as if he was in a fantasy as he finally re-secured a now near naked Tricia in her bonds. "Are you sure you're ready for this? I won't go too far if you don't want me to." Tricia replied, "Listen to me. I want you to make my nerve endings go into a state of shock. Do whatever you want to me." Brian smiled and began to move his head towards her stomach. Tricia squealed in delightful anticipation which was followed by a sharp intake of breath as Brian's lips met with her sensitive belly button. "If you like raspberries so much," Brian taunted, "you'll love this." Brian proceeded to nibble on Tricia's stomach causing Tricia to laugh like crazy. "THATAHAHAHAHTHATISOHOHOOOOOHAHAHAINTENSEHAHAHAHA," Tricia managed to say between outrageous fits of laughter. Without warning, Brian shot his hands up to Tricia's underarms and began to ferociously dig into their vulnerable hollows. Tricia's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she fell into silent laughter. There was the occasional giggle as she tried to catch her breath, but aside from that, Tricia's vocal chords had ceased making any other sounds.

"Had enough yet?" Brian asked already knowing what the answer would be. Tricia replied, "More!" "Well," Brian said, "I'd like to try another way to tickle your feet, but I'd need to clean them first. I'll be right back. Don't you move," Brian said with a sarcastic smirk. He returned a few minutes later with a bucket of warm water and soap, a scrub brush and a towel. "We can't have some fun until those oily feet are clean as a whistle." Tricia smiled in nervous excitement and anticipation as Brian took the sweet smelling soap, applied it to his hands and then began to lather the soap onto Tricia's feet. Tricia giggled as this was a break from the torture that she knew would continue shortly. "Well your soles are ready to be cleaned, but we can't forget about in between those toes now can we?" Brian took four fingers from each hand and inserted one of them in between each of Tricia's tiny toes and wiggled them vigorously. Tricia's laughter regained full volume as she felt Brian's large fingers glide effortlessly around her toes. Without warning, Tricia felt a surge of electricity through her feet. Brian had taken the scrub brush and began to scrub Tricia's feet to no end. Tricia pulled and pulled at her bonds making knowingly futile efforts to escape, but to no avail as Brian's tickling was matched by his handiwork with knots.

After about five minutes, Tricia's feet were scrubbed nearly raw as Brian then began to rinse and dry her feet ever so gingerly much like one would handle a precious gem. Once dried, Tricia's feet were not only softer than before, but they gave off a sweet, flowery smell from the soap that Brian had used. Brian looked at Tricia and smiled. "There we go. Now those feet look so clean, you could eat off of them." Tricia looked at Brian with her mouth agape and her eyes wide. Brian brought his mouth down to Tricia's right foot and began to kiss the soles of her feet. Tricia began to titter with laughter when Brian looked up and said, "Let's see how long you can go without laughing, shall we? If you laugh, you will be punished." Tricia caught onto the game and looked at him with a pouty face. "Please. What are you going to do to me?" Brian didn't bother answering her question. He had better things to do. With that, Brian took Tricia's toes into his mouth and began to maneuver his rough tongue through all of the crevices he could manage to find. Brian had expected Tricia to laugh straight away, but he looked up to see Tricia in a state he couldn't fully recognize. She looked as if she was about to laugh, but her wide open mouth emitted no laughter whatsoever. Instead, it was a strange combination of laughter and erotic moaning. The bulge in Brian's pants had been humongous thus far, but now he was ready to burst. As he continued to envelop his mouth around Tricia's right foot, he reached over to her left one and proceeded to rake his nails over the sole of Tricia's left foot.

With his mouth and his hands working in tandem, Tricia fell into a silent laughter with tears streaming down her face. It was carefree and wonderful. Here, tonight, finally she was able to reveal her true self to someone who not only understood her and accepted her, but who also was like her through and through. As her ribs swung in and out at rapid pace to make valiant efforts to catch her breath, she was in a state of ecstasy. She lost all sense of time, sense of place, sense of self.

Finally, Brian's wicked assault on her feet had come to a halt. Brian crawled his way up Tricia's bound body until he reached her face. He graced her with another tender kiss. "You are....just so beautiful," Brian said. Tricia blushed harder than ever. Her face was consumed with some sort of mixture of sweat and tears. Her hair had been tossed wildly and had now lost it's straightness. But to him, she was a picture of sheer perfection. An unknown goddess seemingly left out from any book of mythology. Tricia began to cry again. Tears of joy. Brian gallantly wiped away those tears and tenderly stroked her stomach, both intentionally and unintentionally tickling her. Tricia looked at him and said, "There's one last place I need you to tickle for me." Brian grinned wider than the Cheshire Cat himself. Brian reached into the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a pair of scissors and snipped away until there was no clothing covering Tricia's privates. Having made a habit of shaving, the presence of cool air gracing Tricia's warm mound gave the young Asian girl chills. With one index finger, Brian began to stroke Tricia's womanhood.

Then, all of a sudden, something stirred inside of Tricia. Something she hadn't felt before. It was as if a fire stirred in her loins. She began to moan ever so slightly. Brian continued to play with Tricia. The embers in her loins continued to build and build. Her eyes closed so tight as to possibly prevent herself from releasing herself on Brian's bed. But the heat didn't stop. She bit her lower lip, but it didn't prevent her moaning as this state of ecstasy increased. Brian's stroking became harder. Rougher. Tricia didn't know if she could hold it in any longer. "Ohgod...." she cried out. "Come on, Tricia. I know you want to make some noise. Let me hear it." She shook her head, disobeying what her heart wanted her to do. Out of the blue, she felt a tickling sensation as well as a new sensation on her throbbing mound. Brian had plunged his head into her and used his rough tongue around her engorged lips. Simultaneously, his hands began to vigorously massage Tricia's tiny thighs. While they were smaller, they still had enough meat on the bone to create an ultra-ticklish sensation. The feelings stirring inside Tricia had now become white hot. There was no containing her any longer. With one earth stopping, orgasmic release, the dam burst. Tricia felt what seemed like a river leave her. And as soon as she had let herself go, Tricia blacked out with Brian's smile the last thing she saw...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tricia woke up. Somehow, she was now in her own room, in her own bed. She looked outside to see that while the rain had continued, it was now morning. So many thoughts paraded around her head. Was last night real? How did she get home? What happened to Brian? She looked over at her phone and saw she had a new text message.

To: Tricia

Hey you. You're probably a little confused. I took you home. I told your Dad that we were watching a movie and you had pretty much gone out like a light. He gave me a ride home afterwards. Nice guy lol. Last night was fantastic. I'll call you tonight. And btw, you're incredible. In every possible way. Don't change, my darling. The world will be missing out on something wonderful ;)

Tricia smiled and leaned back onto her bed. The previous night was unreal. She closed her eyes and sighed, content with the gift God had given her in this wonderful young man. And in his own house, in his own bed, Brian was thinking the same thing about her...

So what do you think? I'd love some comments! I might want to continue this saga or venture into different story realms.

Well told. A take on the fantasy that we don't see often.

Myriads

Question: I have plans for one more part of this saga. Yes or do something else? Thoughts?

A genuine, intense "love story" which also functions as a valentine to tickling as an erotic pyre. Quite sweet but affectingly sensuous, my compliments to the author for such heartfelt, unpretentious and well-written prose.

Lily Haze

Last edited:
It has been my privilege; I certainly hope that a sequel in in development!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back