• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true tales of tickle/wrestling

G-Poof

Since I've known this friend of mine (for about 4-5 years now) we've always been enemy-ticklers. She's a very cute girl, is VERY ticklish, and has wonderful laughs! There were multiple times in the first 2-3 years we knew each other that we had tickle fights, sometimes just little pokes here and there, and just a couple times bigger fights with one of us ending up on top of the other torching them into begging for mercy. After we didnt hang out for about a year, we started hanging out again and the tickle-war was re-born. Now though, we have "tickle-wrestling" matches, where we wrestle, but the major tactic is tickling each other, and in these we have had some of our worst tickletortures ever. They are a blast! Now just to get it out there, none of this has ever been sexual at all, just lots of fun. She has been and will probably always be just a good friend of mine, but we both love having fun and friendly tickle fights....I have a couple tales of tickling between us that I can tell, and there will be many more to come...So I figure Ill tell the first one now and see if anyone wants to here more. These won't be great stories, cuz I'm not really a writer, but they'll be true-accounts of tickling, and thats always cool i think;)

...We were at the end of our first year in highschool, having just met each other at the start of that year, and we had become pretty good friends. We had a class together, and since it was the last week of school, we were just watching a video. I got to class late one day, and all seats were taken, so i sat on the ground in front of her (she was in a chair). I was sitting back, holding myself up with my hands on the ground behind me. Throughout the movie, she kept trying to knock my hands out from under me with her feet so I would fall down. It was a struggle just to stay up, but I eventually put my hands on her shoes so she couldnt move her feet and I could hold myself up. Then she made the move that started it all...Thinking she'd be sneaky, she slid her socked (and very cute socks might i add!) feet out of her shoes and tried to knock me down with them. The movie was still going, and there was a class in there, so I couldnt all out attack her feet, but I did finally get a quick swipe with a finger across her sole and she quietly yelped, smiled, put her feet back in her shoes, and hid her feet under her chair. She blushed a bit and I gave her "that look," that said "uh oh, I gotcha now," but I turned back around, put my hands down, I halted any attack. She however, as the movie ended, tried to knock me down again. As she did this, the lights went on and students started to talk and walk out, it was the perfect time. In retaliation, I turned around and grabbed the heal of one of her shoes trying to rip it off, she tried to turn her foot to keep it on, but I got the heal off her foot. And just before she pulled away, I rapidly scraped 4fingers around the sole of her socked foot. She shook her leg loose as she let out a loud giggling laugh with the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face. I laughed at her and taunted, "That'll teach ya," as I stood up. We walked out of the room poking and giggling, and then proceeded to our lockers. It was just the beginning of a wonderful friendship and and relationship as ticklers...

if you're thinking, "umm, there wasn't a whole lot of tickling there," don't worry. there will be alllllot of tickling in the rest of the stories. so if you wanna hear anything else, let me know, if not, ill go do somethin else;)

There was enough tickling in there for me. I enjoyed your story. I love reading realistic stories..

G-Poof, you and your tickle-friend seem to have a lot of fun together! Please post more like this, thanks. :)

Keepin' it real.....

That's what I like to see, keeping it real! Thank's!

Great start.

I think that this is going to be a great series of stories!!!

Keep it up!

Thanks!

Thank you for your replies everyone, I was hoping my post wouldn't fall down through the ranks...but it hasnt yet!;)
I definately have more stories to tell, including some not involving this friend of mine, but other friends as well, oh yes, they are many:D

Good story G-Poof. Like to hear more when you've got the time.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back