• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Foot Massage for the Ladies

Volsung

Verified
"Thanks for dropping by, do you have an appointment?"

You go though the motions of looking in your purse, but I stop you before you can open it.

"No need..." I say, as I give you a warm smile and hold out my hand.

"Mr. Carroll... I'll be taking care of you today."

We shake hands. It is a firm handshake as my long fingers wrap around your hand.

"We have an opening for you... If you'll follow me please."

We walk down a long hallway with doors evenly interspersed throughout. The piped in Muzak doesn't quite mask the faint moans and giggles emanating from behind the doors.

"Let's see... no medical conditions?" I ask. You shake your head in the negative.

Things are happening so fast, you just barely are able to follow up with a "No..." before I open the door for you. As you enter, you detect a faint odor of lilac. Otherwise, it's kinda what you had expected; a leather "examination" table, an adjustable bar stool, an oak desk in the corner of the room, diplomas hung on the wall behind the desk. I motion for you to have a seat on the table. As you do, I lift the headrest into a higher position. You lie down, fully reclined. It is very comfortable and the pillow cushions your head nicely.

"Comfy? Here, let me do this..."

I walk over to the wall and turn the speaker volume knob clockwise. A faint sound of ocean surf comes through the circular ceiling speaker. You close your eyes, be it briefly, and remember that one time on the beach. I then turn another knob and now there's a slight breeze oscillating throughout the room. You smile and think to yourself. "A girl could get used to this..."

I walk over to the sink and run the hot water, soaking a white hand towel. I squeeze out he excess water and gingerly place it around your forehead and jawline.

"Not too hot I hope...?"

Your muscles totally relax now and you blissfully respond.

"Mmmmmm... that feels wonderful..."

"Good, now for the full effect I would like for you to use the blindfold. It will help to heighten the experience."

You mutter something, unable at this point to do much arguing. You close your eyes again as I slip the blindfold around your head, holding the warm towel in place, enveloping you in your imagination. I talk to you about nothing in particular as I carefully untie your shoes. You sink deeper and deeper into a relaxed state as you can feel them slipping off. The reduction in weight feels nice as you wiggle your toes underneath your sox's. I firmly apply pressure with my thumbs against your sox. Scrunching the fabric over the ball of your foot, folding it under your toes. Pulling it taunt as I squeeze your heels through the sox's. I continue to talk to you as I do this, though you don't say anything. You're too caught up in the moment. I pinch each toe through the sox's and pull gently. The fabric gives and slips against each toe in turn.

When I get to the big toe, I gently pinch the sox, pulling it off your foot. You can the feel the coolness of the temperature in the room work it's way up, starting with the heel... past the ball of your foot... finally freeing each toe in rapid succession as the sox comes off. The cooler air feels nice as you wiggle your toes. I take the bottom of my palm and press it firmly against your soles, working from the heel to the ball of your feet in straight motions. Your toes flex as I take my fist and kneed the balls of your feet. Knuckles pressing in, ripple against your tired feet. Thumbs firmly pressed, smoothing out your wrinkled soles.
I do this for thirty minutes, working out all the kinks and tensions. I pinch your toes between my thumb and index finger. Pulling gently and twisting slightly, a few make a small popping sound.

I then apply a fragrant oil of coconut and work it in, rubbing it over the tops of you feet and ankles. My fingers, massaging your feet until the oil is totally absorbed into the skin. Have your feet ever been so soft?
I use a lighter touch and let my fingertips trace zig zagging invisible lines over the tops of your feet, over and in between your toes, down your soles and arriving at your heels. You flinch...

"Shall I proceed?"

"What do you mean?" Snapping back from your blissful trance like state.

"Would you like me to tickle you?"

There was a silence that seemed like it would go on forever.

"What do you say?"

---------

And now, on to part two!
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?203203-A-Tickle-Session-for-the-Ladies-(orgasm)

Last edited:
Interesting, refreshing start with some very nice prose peppered throughout. I liked it. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it. :)

Fear not...

I'm going to think about an interesting conclusion...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back