• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M Story: Method Tickling at MI9

Paul Jones

TMF Poster
Mark was naked and sprawled out, face up, on the Director’s interrogation table.
She had just finished securing his wrists and ankles with restraints.

Most foreign operatives like Mark feared the Director because of her reputed use
of tickle torture to extract information from men in her custody.

She said to him, “The doctor who examined you noted that you’re very ticklish. Now I’m
sure that you’ll tell me what I want to know. Ticklish men are never really much trouble.”

With that, she drew her nails across his stomach, making him squirm and laugh heartily.

“Nobody as ticklish as you are should ever become an operative,” she observed.

Her eyes narrowed as she surveyed the man before her. Knowing that he was ticklish,
she took dark pleasure in having him naked and helpless.

“Perhaps you’ve heard rumors about my tickling fetish. They’re quite true. What’s
more, here at MI9, I’ve developed special methods for handling ticklish male operatives
like you. And I do mean HANDLING.”

“But perhaps I won’t have to use my special methods on you. For as yet, you have
no idea what real tickle torture is. In a few minutes, you’ll understand how I can make
tickling positively excruciating. Let me demonstrate one method.”

She showed him two electric toothbrushes of a type noted for its brisk vibrations.
He gulped as she held them before him.

“For the ultimate in tickle torture, nothing is more effective than electric toothbrushes.
I call these charming toys my tickle sticks,” she chuckled.

Smiling wickedly, she applied her toys to his armpits and breasts, then to his stomach,
to his inner thighs, and finally to his feet. Mark responded by howling with laughter
and writhing vigorously.

Then, taking care not to let him climax, she used her playthings masterfully on his
scrotum and penis!

At this, Mark began shrieking with hysterical laughter as the sensations exploded
in his brain. The vibrating sticks thrilled his organs with the most electrifying (and
maddening) sensations imaginable.

She finally stopped. “Wasn’t that fiendish?” she asked merrily.

“The remarkable thing is that whole tickle-stick demonstration lasted for less than
a minute. It just seemed like an eternity to you.”

She put the implements aside, and said, “That’s just one of my tickle-torture methods.
Now answer me this: How would you like me to bring you to a delicious climax, to a
really happy ending?”

“Oh, would you?” he asked eagerly. “Be careful what you wish for,” she replied.

“I’ve learned from experience that an orgasm generally enhances a man’s ticklishness.
Once he’s climaxed, his susceptibility to tickling increases for a time.” Mark fidgeted
because he knew from his own experience that she was right.

“During that time, tickling becomes truly unbearable. Quite agonizing, in fact. I know,
because post-climactic tickling is one of my favorite methods. Believe me, it works.
It really works!

“In direct contrast, another technique is to withhold a happy ending. Using that
method, I combine tickling with teasing. Cock teasing, you understand. In addition
to tickling you, I bring you right to the brink of an orgasm. But I don’t let you climax.”

“I repeat that cycle over and over, alternating orgasm denial with tickling. I find it a truly
delightful torture mix. I wonder how long you’d be able to stand it. Already your penis
is swollen and throbbing!”

Mark gulped again. He knew only too well how maddening cock teasing could be.

“Let me show you.” She started stroking his shaft devilishly with her obviously practiced
fingers. She worked maddeningly slowly. “Isn’t this fun?” she asked cheerily. By now,
Mark was desperate for an orgasm.

She kept the tickle-teasing up for only a minute or so. As with the tickle-stick
demonstration, the experience seemed interminable to Mark.

“You know, Mark, if I tickle-teased your organs long enough without letting you have
an orgasm, your poor brain would turn to mush!” He knew that she was right.

“Oh, what fun that would be!” It was frightening how she relished every syllable.

“But it wouldn’t come to that. No man can withstand tickling plus orgasm denial.
The combination always works.”

“Finally, I could use drugs. Here at the Ministry, I’ve developed several unusual
(and unpublished) compounds.“

"One of them has the effect of greatly increasing a man’s ticklishness. For some reason,
it works only on men. Isn’t that a shame?” she taunted.

“First, I would inject the proper dosage. In a few minutes, your body would start to
tingle, the drug would take effect, and your susceptibility to tickling would increase
enormously. You would become hyper-ticklish. And then, I’d have some real fun
with you!” Mark squirmed.

“Although I’ve given you some idea of what tickle torture can be, you have no
conception of its ultimate refinement: tickling under my drug. It’s unspeakably
excruciating.” Mark squirmed again.

“You should realize that I might use more than one method. For instance, I might
climax you first, then administer the drug, and finally attack you with my tickle sticks.”

Mark shuddered at the prospect. He was sure that, given her obvious tickling fetish,
she was quite capable of such cruelty.

“Whatever method or methods I used, you’d soon be reduced you to a lump
of squirming, shrieking protoplasm, pleading for mercy,” she taunted, with obvious
delight.

“In the end, you’d have no dignity left at all. You’d be utterly demoralized, totally
humiliated, and bereft of any pride. You’d be begging to surrender all the information
that I wanted,” she added.

“Well? Are you ready to talk?”

The descriptions and demonstrations of her various tickle tortures, as well as the
knowledge that she would derive immense pleasure from inflicting them on him,
proved overwhelming. He gave her all the information that she wanted.

“Thank you, Mark. As a reward for your cooperation, I’m going to give you the loveliest
experience you’ve ever had. You know, I’m actually growing quite fond of you.” Mark’s
heart fluttered, for the feeling was mutual.

Then she gave him an injection, explaining, “This is another my special compounds.
This one has the effect of greatly intensifying the male orgasm, as well as prolonging
it quite a bit. Believe me, you’re going to love this!”

And so he did. For she began caressing his now hyper-sensitive genitals with superb
skill. She soon engulfed his eager, quivering body in stupefying pleasure, bringing him
to an intensely thrilling orgasm.

The climax she bestowed on him was, indeed, amazingly intense and wonderfully long.
As an orgasm enhancer, her drug really worked!

Finally, after a deliciously long time, he cried out loudly (and long) in pure ecstasy,
an ecstasy so exquisitely intense that he lost consciousness.

When he awoke, he had been unfastened. He lay on the table, and slowly recovered
as the Director sat by quietly.

Finally, he spoke. She beamed with satisfaction when he asked, “Isn’t there anything
else you’d like to know?”

Last edited:
Nice. Would like to see the tables being turned now and Mark getting revenge on the Director...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back