• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Torturer's Apprentice (Brand New!!)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Brilliant! Simply brilliant!! You are one sadistic bastard, Dave! :p

Nice detail: the hints at certain geographic places: La Vega, Elay, Mispi, Nork... :cool:

Thanks, Dave!

Another master of tickling fiction returns with another feast for our imaginations.

Welcome back my friend. BRAVO!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

DAMN FINE!

This tale is reminiscent of The Deathlands fantasy series, of which I'm very fond. Wow - Deathlands meets Dave2112 - more than I could have hoped for.

You have an impressive talent and imagination. More! More!

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either; just leave me the hell alone.

this is what may have happened if Randal Flagg had won the last Stand. almost makes you want to root for the bad guys :D

so good to see a new story from you, Dave. here's to hoping this is just the beginning of another one of your prolific streaks.

My Lord...

Dave, your stories take me to another world. I am truly thankful. Bow to the King, Baby. :bowing:

Dave you are an absolute legend. You can create worlds so vividly and creatively and put the readers in a very different perspetive, ranking far above average everyday stories. Please follow up with a sequel as soon as you can!

Wow!

WOW!
WOW!
WOW!
WOW!
WOOOOOOW! Fantastic! Congratulations

Diego

One word. WOW!:wow: :wow: :wow:
This is one of the best stories i have read for a long while. Keep up the good work! :D

Yet another great story.. glad you found the time to write it! :)

They spoke of his return...

Nice to see you back to work Dave. I think I heard that Lucas was thinking of picking this one up for his next screenplay. Any truth to that?

Great job, as always. Here's hoping that your twisted well of imagination is once again overflowing with sadistic tales of tickle torture. (oooh, I think I just turned myself on...)

Laughter

Great job Dave...

The force never lets you down. Your stories are getting better everytime. It was a pleasure to read. Thanks!

One of the best stories I have ever read, Dave. Thanks and congratulations on it!!!

Fantastic story

Gotta tell ya this was a great story. I love these kind of stories. So much detail.........and the tickling!!!!!

MORE MORE MORE!

Giantfan :devil:

!!!

as always, wonderful story!

It really captivated me, just amazing!

keep it up,

greetz

WOW!

Dave, Biscuit said it well :D

My friend,
That was just...

Beautiful

*shakes*

*moans*

*collapses*
I agree with that but make mine a triple! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:
I tried to rake this, funny I did not remember already doing so, but it said I couldn't change my vote :confused: :confused:
:bowing:
Katherine

:devil: I see that there are great writers at this forum!
btw great story, would love to read more.
Domtickler4u

Thank you all so much for the nice comments. I know I haven't written as much this year as last, but I've been trying to make my stories mean more, to really wrap my mind around a concept before taking off with it.

I appreciate your patience and kind words. They mean a lot to me. Hopefully, I can get a few more out before 2002 comes to a close.

-Dave2112:cool:

Dave2112 said:
Thank you all so much for the nice comments. I know I haven't written as much this year as last, but I've been trying to make my stories mean more, to really wrap my mind around a concept before taking off with it.

Definitely worth the wait Dave. It was incredible.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back