• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't leave me hanging again

midnightlord619

TMF Regular
So, there I sat, waiting around for Amanda to show up. We had planned to meet up at the lake and just enjoying the scenery together. Yet, as previous times proved, she'd stand me up once again. I mean, seriously, if you're not going to show up, why bother making plans right? This was like the 100th time she has done this to, and laughs it off like nothing was wrong. I started thinking to myself at this point…something needed to be done about her standing me up all the time…

The next day, I decided to walk over to Amanda's house. Luckily for me, we're neighbors. We've been friends for a long time and have sorta grown a bit more then friends but not yet lovers. Though there was no hiding it that I had feelings for her. It was unclear though, whether she felt the same towards me or not…

I knocked on the door, and a little moment later Amanda opened the door. "Hey Joseph! What brings you over? Btw, totally sorry about yesterday! I didn't mean to stand you up again, just…ya know…things happen. I'll make it up to next time ok?" She said to me as I walked inside. "Don't worry about it. I've grown accustomed to this after so long. Even a bad archer hits its mark eventually right?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right lol." She responded as we headed up to her room to hang out. I noticed that her parents weren't home as we made our way up the stairs to the 2nd floor. Seems fortune was smiling on me today. "Where are your parents?" "Oh, they went out of town for the weekend. They'll be back in the next 2 days though, but until then it's just me, myself, and I here. Cool huh?"

Score! Everything is in place! Now to get the fun rolling. Fortunately, Amanda always had a thing for being tied up, so now it was time to take advantage of that joy and turn it on her. I've never thought of putting tickling and bondage together, but today i'd definitely put them both in good combination…

Amanda was already making things easy for me simply by laying on her bed as she glanced over to me "So, what would you like to do Joseph?" A sweet invitation if i've ever heard one. "Hmm…well….I could always tie you up like we sometimes do. How about it?" Her eyes got big and a huge grin came across her face. "Heheh, Alright! I love that."

So, I went ahead and grabbed the strapped she well hid in her room from her parents and told her to lay spread eagle on her bed which she do so joyfully…
I strapped her down like always then sat there and teased her as usual. She giggled and squirmed a little, but she was enjoying herself as usual. Occasionally I'd squeeze her sides or hips and make her scream but she knew I wouldn't be cruel to her. At least….that's what I usually let her think. After about half an hour of teasing her, she was half way to exhaustion. Typically, 30 mins was all we did then I would let her up. She looked at me with a smile saying "That was fun haha…time to let me up now like always Joseph."
"Oh? Is it that time already?" I just sat at the edge of her bed looking from her to her feet back to her.
"Yes, you know how it goes. Now let me up please." She said tugging on her bonds.
"Ya know…I don't think you had enough." I told her. Her eyes got a little wide as walked over to her underarms and stroked them w/ my index fingers.
"AHAHAHA, W-what are you ahaha doing?!
"I think it's about time you learn a lesson Manda. You ALWAYS leave me hanging when we decide to get together and do something and act like it's okay. So, it's time for some payback." I explained to her as an evil grin came across my face.
"NO! I'm sorry! I won't do it again, I promise! Just don't tickle me anymore please, I can't take anymore!" She pleaded as my fingers began making little circles on her underarms.
"I'm sorry, what was that? I didn't hear you Manda." I gave her underarms a quick poke, making her jump.
"EEK! NOAHAHAHAH"
"Now now now, I'll be gentle. I have ALL day to do this." Her eyes shot open as I reminded her that she and I were all alone with her parents being out of town.
"Oh God, no! Have mercYAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!" Her plea was cut off short as I dug into her underarms. The fun was just beginning.
"Mercy?? I'll think on it." I told her as I continued my assault on her very ticklish underarms.
GAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAHA!! I CANAHAHAH'T TAKE I-I-IT! AHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHA!!
"Awe, poor Manda. i Almost feel bad for you. Maybe this will help?" My fingers made there way to the sides of her breast which were jiggling around under her shirt and dug in sending her into hysterics.
"OHMYGODAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THEREAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAH STAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEASE!!!"
Unfortunately, her pleas falls on deaf ears as I continued her torment. I was feeling much better as this went on.
"OH JOSEPAHAHAHA YOU'RE SOAHAHAH DEAAHAHAHAHAHD!!!"
"I don't think threatening me will make me want to let up any time soon sweetie"
After about 20 mins messing with her underarms and the side of her breast my hands found her tummy and hips.
By the time I got to them, she was already in tears and broken. I figured I'd just push her till she finally passed out. The idea sounded so…fun. I dug one hand into her tummy and the other into her hip sending her into silent laughter. Poor girl just couldn't muster up any sound as her struggles grew weaker and weaker with every spot I hit.
"How are you feeling Manda?" I decided to ask giving her a minor break after what was 1.5hrs of straight torture. And that wasn't even including her lower body.
"S-s-s-s-t-t-topahahah…haa..haaa…" She was trying desperately to catch her breath, tears rolling down her redden face,
"Promise you won't leave me hanging next time we plan on going out?" I asked as I made my way to her feet. She was in such shambles her body was shaking.
Her eyes got wide when I made my way to her feet "YES!! YES YES YES!!! I PROMISE! DON'T TICKLE MY FEET PLEASE!!!" I leaned down and began rubbing her feet for her helping her relax and calm down.
"Good, I'm glad to hear that. Next time…I may not stop heheheh."
"Hehe…I'll keeheheheep that in mind."

After about 30mins of rubbing her feet, I let her loose and gave her a full body massage. During it she hit me a few times, not hard mind you, for driving her to insanity. But the smile on her face showed she loved it. A bit later, she feel asleep from the massage. I let her sleep as I went downstairs and watched TV. A part of me really loved being relentless on her. It made me wonder if she was planning on getting revenge…..nah….

THE END

Good story, next time should torture her for longer and dont forget the raspberries and feet :)

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back