• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kinky Bonfire in Buffalo

Skulls

TMF Regular
Good evening TMFers!

Skulls here and he's offering that opportunity for my friends in Buffalo to come out and meet some people.

What: A Kinky Bonfire & Picnic Party!
Date: Saturday, July 16th
Time: 8PM-1AM

The event listing is here with RSVP information, on fetlife: http://fetlife.com/events/61043

If you're not on fetlife and do not wish to register a name, then either PM me here to RSVP or e-mail me at [email protected]

Rdsiren and myself are hosting a fetlife party for all ages. It's at a private residence in Amherst, NY and the address will be given out after RSVPing.

We'll have drinks, food, smores and more. There's also a dungeon room available for casual play scenes.

We're also raffling off professionally made delron paddles at $1/Ticket to assist in party costs.

I guarantee an excellent time and recommend those of you who have been skeptical about going out and meeting people to use this as your first.

Think about it, what a better way to meet so many people in the BDSM/Kink community. Also, the organizer of the party is from the TMF, and someone who's been friends with everyone else in the BDSM community for a year now. So I promise to introduce you and help you make new friends!

I DEMAND YOU MOVE THIS DATE CUS I WILL NOT BE NEAR BUFFALO :(

Phrawr.

Heh. I'll be out of town that weekend. No kinky bonfires for this guy this time around.

Here's to a successful party & a fun time had by all who'll be in attendance. :toast:

The two people I was really hoping could attend too! Shame. Two closest people I know to be active here and they're busy. What rotten luck. Some other time. Try to come out to more Fet Events. I was in Rochester a couple times this last week.

Still, the invitation is open to anyone else. I know there's other users in Buffalo who are a little shy when it comes to meeting people. I promise a fun, stress free time. No need to be nervous.

Man, where were you guys ten years ago (or longer...)?

Anyway, here's to a wonderful and successful party!!!

R

Ah damn it! I'm out of town that weekend (and almost every weekend).

I don't really have free weekends without a few months notice, I definitely hope to catch the next one though.

Amazing success. Everyone had a great time, things went smoothly. One person told me after that from all the socials and munches and parties, never has he added more new friends on fetlife before the bonfire.

I hope you guys can make it out to the next events. Next thing I'll be at is the Buffalo/Niagara TNG's Munch at Club Diablo. It's Wednesday July 27th at 7:30PM. It's going to be a game night.

The club opens for us only, so it's private and fetish wear is permitted.

Amazing success. Everyone had a great time, things went smoothly. One person told me after that from all the socials and munches and parties, never has he added more new friends on fetlife before the bonfire.

I hope you guys can make it out to the next events. Next thing I'll be at is the Buffalo/Niagara TNG's Munch at Club Diablo. It's Wednesday July 27th at 7:30PM. It's going to be a game night.

The club opens for us only, so it's private and fetish wear is permitted.

Awesome! :thumbsup:

I'm sure SB would be down .. he's got a pretty epic dress & heel set that he's been itchin' to don & show off.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back