• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Witness to F/F tickling

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
Now, this doesn't normally happen to me, but I saw it in all its glory!! We recently had a leaving do at work, and, as happens at these things, much alcohol was consumed. Now, two girls in my office, let's call them D and C out of respect for their privacy, were chatting, when C suddenly grabbed D around the sides and began tickling her! D screamed out loud and squiremd to escape, while C started laughing. They carried on talking, when D turned around and C grabbed her again, with more screaming and squirming to follow.

It was actually D's leaving do, and she sent me an e mail from home today saying blah blah blah, and I took the chance to ask the question if C had been tickling her. She replied yes, but wouldn't go any further into the details i.e, how it started, what was said before, during and after etc etc. I intend to find out, as I know that both D and C are very ticklish, D especially. C's ticklish on her feet, but not sure if anywhere else. Like I say, I intend to find out, but as C has a boyfriend, and D's heading odd to Australia, I've got my work cut out. Still, I like a challenge...

Cheers, everybody
SmashTV

SmashTV, you're one lucky bloke! Thanks for the telling us D and C, they sound like nice fun girls! Cheers. :)

Reminds Me...

...of another time I saw f/f tickling, albeit quickly. When I was at uni, I was living with two girls, T and N and another guy, L. There were several ticklish incidents, but the one which I remember most (as it was f/f!) came when I was watching TV with T, who had her stocking feet resting up against the radiator. N came in, and started to talk to T, and before T could say anything, began running her fingers up T's stocking sole!!! T flinched, and the whole thing lasted say seconds, but WOAH!!! I was dumbfounded, but couldn't say anything at all (damn my secret fetish!!)

I tickled both T and N several times that year, but that's for another time.

Cheers, everybody!
SmashTV

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back