• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Blood F/M Scene

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
Tonight's episode of True Blood on HBO, Sookie Stackhouse (played by Anna Paquin) is cleaning the feet of Eric Northman (played by Alexander Skarsgard). She brushes his sole, and he jerks his foot, grins, and says "it tickles".

My wish: it was reversed :)

You beat me to this one. I have been waiting for a scene like this and Eric is the IDEAL ticklee- especially now in his weakened condition. It was a hot scene.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I claim that tickling is viewed as inherently sexual by the vanilla community. The whole point of this scene was to give another illustration of the sexual tension between Sookie and Eric. If tickling isn't sexual to the vanilla crowd, then why is it so often used in such a context?

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I claim that tickling is viewed as inherently sexual by the vanilla community. The whole point of this scene was to give another illustration of the sexual tension between Sookie and Eric. If tickling isn't sexual to the vanilla crowd, then why is it so often used in such a context?

Tickling is used as a form of flirting in the vanilla community because it involves touching one another. It's similar in that touching a person on the shoulder, arm, back, or whatnot is also considered to be flirtatious.
As for the scene, I really don't think it was referencing anything sexual at all. In fact, I believe it was supposed to show that there was something really wrong with Eric Northman by making him react in a way he would have never reacted if he hadn't lost his memory. As if they wanted him to seem boyish and child-like because it is the complete opposite to the way Eric usually acts, which is probably how they meant for the scene to be taken.

I found both the episode and the scenes extremely good, and I think both Alexander Skarsgard's reaction and Anna Paquin's washing/tickling his sole we genuine, so I'm assuming that both Eric/Alexander have ticklish feet! :)
lol That's why True Blood's my favorite show on TV!

This scene was charming and also did look real. Alexander is gorgeous so I am glad he is ticklish. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back