• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~

I'd be interested. Please let me know more info when you plan it

I'd be glad to take the LIRR out there and attend if it's held when I'm in town. :D

Hey guys, I'm down to make the trip too. Got some friends in NYC too who might be interested...

We should pick a place easily accessible off the LIRR with a restaurant near by. So people from the city can easily ride in and any islander has both options if they need it. Question is where and when?

your meetings

If you want to hold your meetings at our weekly tickle fetish and foot fetish party in NYC we can definitely discuss making a real sweet deal for you and all the attendees: you would get the benefit of having your meeting at a place where there are plenty of hot young girls to tickle and worship their feet, etc...Drinks and food are available as well. It could not be better!
And if you get a small turnout-well that is ok because those there would still have all the chicks to play with!
Let me know and let’s talk!
www.footfetishparty.nyc.com

I'm definitely up for this!

If you want to hold your meetings at our weekly tickle fetish and foot fetish party in NYC we can definitely discuss making a real sweet deal for you and all the attendees: you would get the benefit of having your meeting at a place where there are plenty of hot young girls to tickle and worship their feet, etc...Drinks and food are available as well. It could not be better!
And if you get a small turnout-well that is ok because those there would still have all the chicks to play with!
Let me know and let’s talk!
www.footfetishparty.nyc.com

However I don't know if I speak for everyone DarkAngel but I think the main point of this is for people to meet ON Long Island LOL...I'm not sure how many people would feel comfortable in that kind of environment...I mean sure I'd be fine with it of course LOL

Last edited:
If you get it going I offer a weekly tickle fetish and foot fetish party in NY with super hot babes that would be there for your pleasure.
It is not far from LI and you can meet AND have many babes to tickle FOR A GREAT DEAL THAT WE CAN MAKE.
Just please me PM me and we can definitely make a VERY good deal for all.
Thank you

Again if you guys want to meet up at my tickle fetish and foot fetish party in NYC to have your meeting there, makes sense as there are chicks there, HOT YOUNG ONES that you may tickle and worship feet of, and it is in a super nice location, and very reasonable door fee!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back