• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crucial information. Sci-fi. f/f */f

Mehcookie

TMF Poster
Hi there, my name is Mehcookie. I'm new to these forums. And this is my first tickle story. I try my best to improve. And if you guys can help me improve it'd be great :thumbsup: .

Crucial information:

Prologue:
Earth no longer exists. All life on it was destroyed by bio-engineered virus in the year 2400. Humanity however has not been diminished. Humanity had to live in space, in enormous space stations capable of inhabiting large quantities of people. The big corporations made various stations and shot the throughout the cosmos. However, they were stuggling to find a place to call home. Several centuries took place into finding a new world to settle on. But in order to sustain these enormous stations. They needed natural resources. Cosmos such as the natural satellite Titan and other moons that housed water were usually fought for dominance against these multi-billionare corporations.

Some corporations could not use words to reason their dominance.
War began in the cosmos. The war broke and killed millions.
Until 2718 the war finally broke. All the corporations had been diminished.

The only corporation left was Infitrasen. It soon started to rebuild itself and became the main corporation in all the Milky-way. But they weren't alone.
Beaten up corporations began to ally with eachother.
Creating no-good space pirates.
They call themselves "The Syndicate".

It is the year 2973. Humankind has evolved a lot. Including becoming extremely ticklish. Humanity has finally found a planet capable of supporting life. However, they need to check it first.
They sent a team of 4 expeditioners.
Janice, Harold, Molly and Caroline.

They have been in many adventures together. And navigate the entire galaxy in search of many planets.

Janice is the crew captain.
32 years old. Blue eyes.
Brunette Size 6,8 and rounded cheeks. Most people consider her cheeks adorable. And she has a bit of freckles which make her very cute.
She is wearing her explorer uniform. It looks like an elastic jumpsuit, with larg knee leveled boots, and elbow lenghted gloves.
She is a usually sweet woman. Her commands are officious, but she gets the job done.

Harold is the main technician and pilot.
Genrally attractive 34 year old man.
Short hair. Split chin.
He is a helpful guy. Always helping out with problems. But he is serious most of the time. And normally doesn't talk.

Molly, is one of the expeditoners.
A petite 28 year old blonde. Long hair. Brown eyes.
Size 6,5. Wearing the explorers uniform the same as Janice.
Usually arrongant and spoiled. But she is a very clever girl. And usually finds the solution to everything.

And Caroline.
A black haired cutie. Very characterized by her strange yellow eyes.
About size 6,6. She had short hair only coming to her shoulders curving out. Which made her even cuter.
A very shy nervous girl. And she is very curious for everything.
But she is sweet to the fullest, and never expresses anger.

Part 1: The Landing.

"This is going to be great!" Exclaimed Janice.

"Yeah I know, we're going to go to some alien planet." Said Molly.

"I'm exited too." Stated Caroline in a soft voice.

Their ship was about to land on this strange alien planet, and they were waiting anxiously at the airlock benches.

They heard the legs land as the engines stopped.
The airlock at the hull opened and Harold stepped into the exterior airlock room with the girls sitting there.

"Ok gals, are our liquid breathing systems operational and running?"

"Yes" They said in unison.

"Ok I'm going to open the airlock. You girls have fun."

"You're not coming?" Asked Janice.

"No I have to maintain this ship. But don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

"Alright... Just don't get hurt ok?" Said Molly uneasily.

"Nah don't worry you girls just study the atmosphere and environment. I'll be fine."

He reentered the hull. A few moments later the exterior airlock opened.
The girls covered the light as the airlock opened.
The planet, it was beautiful. It looked like the dinosaur era. Full of enormous trees and plants. They were apolled to see such a majestic sight.

"Wow! Those satellite pictures looked pretty, but this looks beautiful!" exclaimed Molly.

"It sure is, we should get going. We have to see some of the environment."

They started walking into the forest. The trees were enormous. They looked like a skyscraper from down there. And the shrubs and bushes had some unique features.
They stopped at a clearing.

"Ok girls this should be good enough. Caroline did you bring the atmospheric analyzer?" Asked Janice.

Caroline nodded and placed the atmospheric scanner in the middle of the clearing.

"Ok Molly, get that thing working."

Molly walked up to the analyzer and started fidling with the antennae, then started punching in the buttons. Soon the analyzer was getting a reading.

"Wow this is great! We're off to a fruee..wha..ee...s..." Molly gibbered before she collapsed to the floor.

Caroline and Janice looked in shock as they saw their friend collapse to the floor.

"Molly are you ok?!?!" Exclaimed Janice.

Molly appeared to be sleeping. "Molly can you hear me?!" as she shook her. But nothing happen. She wouldn't wake up. She then flipped her around to see what was causing this. There was a small bullet on her back. But it wasn't wound. It was more like a dart. But similar to a bullet shape.
But how did she not feel it?
Janice was shocked. Someone is already here!

"Caroline be on the lookout while I try to find out what is happening!"

Caroline nodded, she was becoming paranoid and looking at every turn.

"C'mon Molly we need you!"

Suddenly she felt a thud. She looked back. Caroline was down!
She started to panic.

"Come out you coward! Show me your face!"

Out of nowhere, a woman dressed up in a black tightsuit jumped infront of her. Her body was stunningly hot, very defined legs and arms, and a very nice curve on her torso. Looked very acrobatic. Her face however was covered ina ski-like mask. It was covering her entire mouth and nose area, but her eyes and hair were uncovered so she could certainly define her as a woman.

But nevertheless, she was frightened. She took 3 steps back before falling to the floor. Her persuer looked down at her as she stood above her like. Without warning she pulled out her gun. Then blackness...

End of part 1.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back