• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mandy's weekend of hell pt. 3

arlo04

Mandy Thomas had been tickled for nearly 20 minutes by eight sadistic college girls. Her underarms, feet, belly, ribs, thighs and feet had been tortured relentleslly. Now, the tickling had ceased for 60 seconds as she gasped for breath as she lay helplessly in her bra and panties. Her body was tied so securely she could just barely move. Then, she heard a sound that paralyzed her with fear. The sound of electric toothbrushes near her bare feet. Mandy closed her eyes and silently asked that the torture would soon end. Then, she felt the swirling bristles careen over her bare soles. She felt the awful fingers on her inner thighs, armpits, and ribs. The explosion was uncontrolled.
"HA,HO, PLEASE NO MORE,HA,HO,HA,HEE,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,DON'T TICKLE ME,HA,HO,HEE,I'M SO TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Mandy's nearly nude body was spazzing and her face turned beet red as she was being tormented by women whose only desire was to torture her into insanity. Her giggles and shrieks filled the room and the twirling bristles sliding over her bare feet was driving her insane. She could not move but banged her head on the bed which she was tied to. Tears streamed down her reddening face.
"HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP,HA,HO,HEE,YOU ARE KILLING ME,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE I BEG YOU,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT THE BRUSHES,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE...."
Mandy's pleas were falling on deaf ears. Her body was wracked with horrible giggles and at times embarassing snorts came from her open mouth. The women giggled themselves at Mandy's snorts which came after she was driven to silent laughter. Her thighs shook as she was tickled on her inner thighs, a spot of awful ticklishness for her. For thiry minutes, her slender body was driven toward the edge.
Then, the giggles ceased as a new nightmare was about to unfold. One woman with a pair of scissors cut the strap of Mandy's bra and expertly slipped it away, exposing Mandy's small but beatiful breasts. In a few seconds, her panties also vanished. She was now nude and she knew her torture would be unbearable. For very few people knew that Mandy's pink nipples were painfully ticklish. and the harder her nipples were, their ticklishness would triple in intensity. All Mandy could do was hope her now helpless nipples would be overlooked. Would they be ignored? Or was Mandy now facing the worst experience of her young life?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back