• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M Story: Return of the Cougars

Paul Jones

TMF Poster
The prequel to this story was called Cougar Attack.
(Some readers were kind enough to request a sequel, so I came up with this.)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Fred was naked and sprawled out on a Laura’s bed. She had applied restraints to his
wrists and ankles. That done, she had subjected him to a session of masterful tickle
torture.

Then she had told him, “Some of my lady-friends are going to join us, and we’re going
to have the most delicious fun with you.”

“We’re all older women, with years of practice tickling men into submission, chiefly our
late husbands. After all, how do you suppose they died?”

Then half a dozen women entered, smiling at Fred impishly.

Laura said, “Ladies, this is my new beau, Fred. Isn’t he cute?” They nodded in
agreement.

“Would you like to have some fun with him?” she asked. “Oh yes!” they exclaimed.

She continued, “Well, I’ve discovered that Fred is very ticklish. Isn’t that intriguing?”

Then she said, “You know, Fred, since you’re so ticklish, you should be very careful,
especially about being picked up by older women. Otherwise, you might fall into
the hands of some mischievous, ticklephile cougars who’ll subdue you, and then tickle
you, without mercy,” she teased pointedly.

The women eagerly took positions around the bed. Their eyes were aglow as they
surveyed the man before them. Knowing that he was ticklish, they took dark pleasure
in having him naked and helpless.

Then one of them started tickling his ribs vigorously. His ribs were very ticklish,
and he began howling with laughter, and struggling (vainly) against his bonds.

When she stopped, another began tickling his armpits, making laugh raucously,
much to the women’s delight.

He squealed when another took over, deftly tickling his breasts. “Why, Fred, your
breasts seem to be as ticklish as our own,” she said.

After this, another began devilishly tickling his stomach, making him bellow with
laughter. “Squirm and suffer, you poor goof!” Laura taunted him.

Then two women positioned themselves at his feet. Like his ribs, his feet were
exceedingly ticklish. The women held back his toes, and tickled his feet without
mercy. He went wild, screaming with riotous laughter.

Tears streamed down his face, and he laughed louder and longer than ever before
in his life.

Then they stopped to let him rest.

Soon, they resumed their general assault, bringing forth howls of hysterical laughter.
For, Joined by Laura, they were now tickling all his ticklish spots at once!

And Fred was suffering true tickle torture at the hands of women well versed in the art,
and intent upon tormenting and humiliating him.

He shook the room with the vibrations of his laughter. The women were sinfully
delighted, and pressed on.

He could tell that they enjoyed, not only his shrieks of laughter, but also his wriggling,
writhing, and squirming in response to their merciless tickling.

“Look at the junior worm squirm!” one exclaimed. “And listen to him howl!” said another

When they paused briefly, he cried out, “Oh, ladies, please stop! This is so
humiliating!”

“It’s supposed to be, you silly goose!” Laura responded. “How you encourage us!”

Then she said, “It seems that tickling reduces Fred (like most men) to the level
of a blubbering little boy, something that he finds terribly embarrassing. Isn’t that so,
Fred?”

“Speaking of which, isn’t it humiliating to be so vulnerable to anything as childish as
tickling?” He blushed because her remarks were so true!

By now, Fred was obviously quite aroused, much to their delight. “My, what’s going
on down here?” Laura asked, fingering his erection.

Then she said, “Fred isn’t used to having his organs tickled by older, experienced
women. So this should be a lot of fun.”

As in their earlier encounter, she began tickling his scrotum skillfully, driving him wild.

“Kitchee-kitchee-kitchee! My goodness, Fred, how very ticklish you are down there!”
she commented. His howling and writhing simply delighted the women.

Then, as previously, she started tickling his shaft devilishly. Fred shrieked with
laughter, and squirmed vigorously.

She stepped aside to let the others tickle his organs, which they did expertly, and with
obvious glee. Their faces reflected cruel merriment.

In what was apparently a usual tactic for them, they took care not to let him climax.
They made him keep it in, which made is ordeal doubly maddening.

Finally, they stopped. He lay exhausted from his tickling ordeal, while they stood
above him, smiling heartlessly. His eyes flitted pleadingly among them.

They regarded him with wicked satisfaction, delighted by his exhaustion and humiliation.
They took sinful pleasure in seeing how they had reduced him to a squirming blob of
protoplasm.

“This is the way we like you, Fred,” she taunted. “We’ve must do this again. Soon!”
The poor fellow moaned.

“Isn’t it fun turning younger men into a blubbering, quivering, lumps of ticklish jelly?”
Laura asked the others, who agreed wholeheartedly.

Then they all began what was to be their final assault. This round of tickling was far
more maddening than anything that had gone before, and drove him to new levels of
hilarity.

Their nimble fingers tickled all his most sensitive spots without mercy. Previously, their
tickling had been largely playful. Now it was truly sadistic, and he screamed
with hysterical laughter.

He suffered the most maddening tickling sensations imaginable. They penetrated
his body like electric currents.

Finally, and most humiliatingly, he climaxed (copiously). The women smiled in
amusement, but Fred was dreadfully humiliated.

The climaxing served to enhance his already heightened ticklishness. Soon he cried
out loudly in ticklish agony, agony so intense that he lost consciousness.

The cougars were quite contented now.

Please write a another sequel

Lovely story! Thanks a lot!
I would much appreciate if you continue with the story.
Maybe another meeting with the 6 women

Read and enjoyed very much. I doubt you could go wrong with more detail and more adventures.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back