• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanna start a Wisconsin Gathering

King of tickles

TMF Regular
Been trying to find enough people that are from Wisco here to do so but not having much luck. If people in the Wisconsin/Chicago area are interested in setting up a gathering of some sort, let me know and we'll go from there.

I think there's plenty of wisconsin but no one interested in helping to make it happen. NEST and other gatherings are already set up every year and such.

Mimi had one going there, once upon a time, but events need attendees. Gotta get something going where EVERYONE wants to be there.

Yeah I need some people that would be willing to get together and discuss how to set this all up.

Well where and when are the big questions. Maybe we need to get an understanding of where everyone is? I am in Green Bay and would be willing to meet and greet. Anyone else?

Is there one in Chi-town this year? I am in SE Wisconsin and intersted in a Wisconsin one if we can get it.

I would be interested in a gathering. If you look in the personals section, I think there are probably about 10 or so people here from Wisconsin, and many more from the Chicago area.

I know there's people from wisconsin, but I think it would be a little odd if it was all dudes lol.

Again, there was a woman who HOSTED in Wisconsin.

Women tend to avoid events that seem too focused on whether there's "enough women. Just a hint for anyone who wants to get folks together.

Do u know what happened to that woman who hosted it? I just don't see alot of women popping up and saying they'll join no matter what I say or don't say.

Her life got wicked busy. Life does that. *shrug*

Gentlemen, I strongly suggest first making acquaintances and meeting publicly a couple of times. Even in twos. Have a brew and a sandwich. Get to where you know each others' names in your state. In the next. It's WAY easier to meet play partners and potential lovers when you're a known quantity.

Host a few munches. You'll find that, eventually, a woman or two shows. They post. Others see the post, know the women personally, so they show.

Oh yeah. Most definitely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munch_(BDSM)

A munch is a social meet in a public location.
A gathering is a social party, wherein play may occur between consenting adults.

While it's recommended that a munch be in a casual dining locale, a group with strong control of it's alcohol consumption can easily use a lounge or restaurant bar. It is HIGHLY advisable to avoid the booze when first attending such events, though. I've witnessed men and women who were my elders, back in the 90s, who imbibed too much, embarrassing themselves horribly. Much better to simply grab a soda and some munchies and chat with folks.

Foremost, find friends. Women ALWAYS trust a fellow more if he's got friends. Even a SILENT fellow who's not athletic or rich can find a partner if he's got friends. Seen it.

Wanna be a rock star to every woman in this interest? Don't let a guy manhandle or bully a woman who doesn't yet feel comfortable being tickled or tickling. Takes some folks several events before they're comfortable.

Sadly I don't know anyone outside of this forum with the fetish, guy or girl. So the friends part could be a problem.

That's where a munch is excellent. Where vanilla folks find common interests in which to meet and enjoy one another's company, for the kinked, munches and clubs are the easy refuge. Clubs are a lot less casual, where munches are very casual.

Do a munch. If your first munch brings one guy out who can hang with you and not whine or be a pain in the butt, then you win, 'cause there's two of you and neither offended the other. Second munch, there's 4 to 8, and usually will surprise you with a woman. Befriend them, and the odds of meeting a play partner are that much greater.

Odds of meeting someone who'll split driving time to a Chicago club gathering of TickleChgo's is greater.

Odds of meeting folks who want to gather is greater.

Odds of gaining confidence in oneself DESPITE being kinked is greater. Means not sweating that you have a kink when a vanilla woman takes interest. Women are WAY more open-minded than men. Heck, I'll guarantee you there's a woman reading this right now who was introduced to this kink and decided it was an easy way to meet interesting men who were schooled, socially, to play nicely with them in public.

You can always PM me to ask questions on setup, and organization. You wouldn't be the first. Many gatherings hosts have, and it IS my goal to have these events all over. :)

oho me me me! and I'll try and bring some of my male tickle friends, one knows another female......as far as I know, they are not into feet and I am NOT into feet, please do not lick feet infront of me cuz I might throw up

I only like to tickle feet a bit but I'm paranoid in thinking I'll get hit in the face or in the sack. I don't wanna lick or worship feet lol.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back