• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Detroit, wrong place-wrong time: Part 2

twisted1

TMF Poster
A continuation......

Detroit, wrong place - wrong time: Part II

Here I was, bound and gagged in my own basement, naked and stoned with two beautiful girls tickling me. Wanda had now begun to wiggle her fingernails into the spaces between my toes. She still had her thumbnails stroking my soles and it was wearing me down. Kim had discovered how horny I was and was enjoying tickling my sides as well as slow stroking my cock with a feather light touch. She would lightly drag her nails along my sides until her hands reached my dick. Then she would give it a couple of slow soft strokes, occasionally gripping hard at the base and using one finger of her other hand she would spread the pre cum all over the head of my cock.
This went on for about an hour, and I thought I would go nuts. All I could do was grunt and squirm and shift my hips. All that seem to do was urge the girls to new heights of torment. Kim would look into my eyes and say how she enjoyed seeing me in this state of arousal.
“Don’t worry sir; I can see how much you are enjoying this, so I promise we’ll continue to repay your kindness. It’s the least we can do since you have been so nice.” Kim said this as she got up from my lap. She turned to Wanda and said, “I’ll twist another one, and I think he’s ready for some more. How about you?”
Wanda smiled and rolled her head back and said, “Sure baby. I feel like I could go on like this all night.” As Kim walked over to a box she pulled out the makings of another joint. Wanda slipped off her shoes to reveal very pretty feet. I have always had a fetish for feet and to see hers now while I was stoned, tied up and horny as hell, was almost too much. My mind reeled at the onslaught of sensations I was enduring. My cock felt like it was going to explode, but Kim had been too good at stopping just before I reached climax. My dick was slick with pre cum and tingled madly.
Just as I was about to get my thoughts in order, Wanda slid her right foot up onto the seat of my chair and placed her toes against my balls. She had moved her hands so that she was now tickling the tops of my feet with her fingernails. She then began to move her foot up and down my shaft. With the pre cum lubing my cock, she made smooth trips both ways. She would also gently massage my balls with her toes when she had completed a circuit. I just moaned thru my gag and tried to rub against her foot as best as I could. I closed my eyes and sort of melted away loosing track of the world around me.
I was brought back to reality when I felt something go over my head. Kim had returned with a laundry bag, which she had just blown a large cloud of smoke into. Wanda stopped what she was doing (to my displeasure) and moved across from Kim to my left side. They took turns blowing smoke from the joint into the bag. When the joint was half gone they stopped and sat back to look at the mess they had made of me. I was stretched between the chairs with the biggest hard on I have ever had, sweat coating my body, and stoned out of my mind. They giggled sadistically, pleased with the results of their play.
Just then the door to the basement opened and Karen (the brunette leader) called down, “You two get up here, I have a job for you.” And the door closed.
Kim reached out and stoked my cock five fast long strokes and I thought that would just about do it, but she stopped and let go just as I arched. I screamed into my gag and rocked so hard the chairs almost fell over. They both giggled again and walked upstairs.

To be cont’d

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back