• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Business Side Of Sadism Fffff/ffff

Krugrsgrl

TMF Poster

The 2nd tickling story I have ever written. I hope you all enjoy.

(Ffffff/fffff , BDSM, Forced Water sports, Forced nudity, M/s, Tickling :)

The Business Side Of Sadism

After the last BDSM night at the "Incinerator Club", Master Derek had deceided he had had enough. Enough of the half hearted submissves, enough of the newbies, who knew nothing of what the word "serving" really and truly meant., and ENOUGH of the pathetic "Master's" and so called "Mistresses". The Dominants coulden't showcase their power, even if they were on "The Price Is Right". He finally had enough, and now he was about to change EVERYTHING.

Master Derek walked upstairs and into his bedroom, seeing his owned, and beautiful submissive sunny chained to the bed where he had left her that morning. The afternoon sun was lighting her hair and her breasts as she read one of her books. He only had to chain her by the ankle to keep her in her place. A true slave doesen't need constant bondage. She is there to serve her Master, whenever he may wish. Bondage can sadly get in the way of one's quick whims.

Her eyes lit up warmly. She rose to her knees on the bed. "Hello Master", she said in her sweet and sexy voice. Sunny stretched out her arms lovingly towards him, with a loving embrace in return.

Without a word, he undid her ankle lock. He looked at her over his dark sunglasses. "I want you to take a shower, and put on something that screams MISTRESS. Because I'm going to let you be one tonight."

She smiled happily at the command. It has been some months since she had herself been in a Dominant role. She bounced off the bed towards the door to the hallway, in the process getting a swift SLAP on her tight, heart shaped ass. She giggled sweetly and made her way out of sight to get ready. She knew this was BDSM Night at The Incinerator. But after the lack luster time last month, she didn't think her Master had any intention of going back.

After his own shower, Master Derek put on a long sleeved black shirt, sleeves roled up a bit, a few buttons left undone, black Armani pants, and polished black shoes. He also wore his pure silver Rolex that a good friend had just bought him for his 32nd birthday.

Unbelievably, when he was ready, so was sunny. She wore a tight, sleeveless, purple latex dress, with black stilettos, a pair of handcuffs and whip on her side. Master Derek has made a chain hook on some of her clothes. That way there would be no need for a belt. A small ,purple rhinestone purse was at her other side. Her makeup was beautiful. Shades of black and purple graced her eyes, while her lipstick matched her dress to the T. Even her nails matched. Her long black hair was flat ironed, curling away from her face. This girl could go from sweet submissive to heart breaking, hardcore Mistress in the space of an hour. It never failed to amaze him.

"I won't put on your collar tonight, but next time...." Sunny smiled and bowed her head. "Before we go, let's have a couple of drinks over at the old Steamers Lounge. I want to talk to you about tonight", intently spoke Master Derek.

At Steamers Lounge, the va va va VOOM couple sat together at their favorite spot. Once the drinks came, Master Derek took off his sunglasses and looked at sunny, intent on speaking. "A couple of months ago, I purchased a space downtown. As of today, it has been transformed in to the dungeon of our dreams." Sunny smiled until her mouth fell wide open.

"But it is not JUST a dungeon, it is going to be a school for the BDSM crowd. And a private one at that. Word of mouth will get us business, I promise you." He smiled ear to ear.

Tonight though, will be the most important night of all... we are going to have to attract business..."

"Awesome" exclaimed sunny!! But how do we do that?

"Excellant question my dear.... and for that I have an answer. But if you don't want to do it, I'll understand, and it can remain just our private getaway. "If you say yes.. from here, we will be walking over, and picking up our little fucktoy "slut". She knows she is under our command tonight, to service you in any way you deem fit at the club". Sunny's eyes grew bigger with sexual intrigue.

"You are to make an example out of her. Show all of the undertaught submissives what they are missing in a Mistress.. If you do this scene well enough, all eyes will be on you... all... night... long. I want you to do more than put "slut" through her paces... I want you to make her cry, to make her BEG for her servitude at your will. For HOURS. I want everyone in that club to be jealous that they don't own the submissive that I do. And the submissive that WE do. And I want you to pick out another girl to be your lil helper. Any submissive in the club will do. But I don't want you to come to me for ANY advice. At some point I will make my presence known to you that your part is over. Understand"?

"Yes Master". Sunny smiled wickedly with anticipation.

"So then... you agree? I'll understand if you just want to make this our own private dungeon." smirked Master Derek.

"Definetly!! Why not?... if we do this, we can afford TONS of new latex outfits, dungeon equipment, crops, canes"!! "Maybe even a SECOND dungeon"!!

"Alright then..., let's give it our best shot". Master Derek was smiling broadly. "Cheers!" *clink*.

After their drinks they headed out and walked down the street towards the orange, setting sun to pick up their sweet lil fucktoy. Opening the door hurriedly, slut was adorable wearing cut off jeans, a pink cut up shirt, black gloves, and hot pink heels to match. Her red hair was styled in a pony tail, but Master Derek gently took away the scrunchie. Master Derek chained slut to his belt, about 10 feet behind them, handcuffed behind her back, with a blindfold on. Only when rounding a couple of corners did they have to bring the chain in close. Other than that, poor slut was alone like a little tissue in the breeze. Her whimpering was pure bliss to both Master Derek, and Mistress Sunny's ears.

It was now 8pm, all were visably excited, especially slut. By this time she had been terrified that she was going to trip over something or bang her head in to a light pole. But Master Derek had guided her away from such things. Master Derek handed Mistress Sunny a bag containing around 500 black envelopes. He whispered in her ear his command. And now it was time to chain slut toward her Mistress for the evening, letting sunny guide in slut first, with Master Derek close behind.

With slut trailing fairly far behind, it was quite an eyeful taking in both of these girls to club patrons. The chain alone sparkled a silvery glow around the club. Only about 40 people where there yet at this time, but the buzz started to make it's way around the bar. Sunny noticed as people approached her Master, inquiring about the scene before them. She saw him handing out little envelopes the bag contained , except these were white, hers were black. And they gave him green paper in return. Money! Wow...

As Master Derek talked to the patrons, Mistress Sunny casually sat down. She guided slut by her chain to her, with slut immediately kneeling beside her long, crossed legs. Mistress Sunny took off the red head's blindfold, and her handcuffs. Slut rubbed at her eyes, the gleam peeking out of her fingers.

A round of drinks came over to the 2 women. Both eagerly having a few sips. Mistress Sunny wanted to look inside one of the envelopes, but her Master had specifically instructed her not to. She obeyed.

After the girls had some time to relax, Mistress Sunny looked over to her Master. He smiled and motioned for her to start, if she was ready, he mouthed to her kindly.

Mistress Sunny looked around the bar as if seeing it for the first time. On this night of the month, bondage devices could be seen all over the floor level stage, and through out the club. It was a 2 story club, that could fill up to 800 people comfortably. Already another 100 had walked in through the door. A lot of people knew Master Derek already. After saying their hello's and chatting for a bit, most started to wander over and around the club, but their eyes would catch the 2 sexy woman, and high tail it over back to Master Derek. They knew the girs belonged to him, respectively. More envelopes, more money. Soon most all of the eyes were on the 2 slaves.

Around 11, Sunny knew that is was time to start. People were starting to come in in droves now. There had to at least be 400 now. She would find the other submisive later.

Mistress Sunny looked down at slut as she rose from the table. Slut was talking excidedly to another slave sitting on the floor near her. Mistress Sunny took slut by the chin softly, and put the bag of envelopes in slut's mouth. "On your knees, I want you to crawl to each and every patron, amd let them take an envelope from the bag that has a white envelope." Sunny spoke loudly so everyone in the club could hear her. A wave of excitement spread through the bar. She noticed one lucious blonde touch herself through her skirt.Madonna's "Erotica" started to play softly in the background. Pulling on the chain, Mistress Sunny guided slut through the bar. Every time a person was to take from the bag, MIstress Sunny grabbed the chain tight and pulled up on it, almost hanging the slut like a bad dog. It took almost an hour for this to be accomplished. Hands were diving in to grab one. Afterwards, Mistress Sunny ordered a water from the bar, and told slut to drink from it without using her hands. Master Derek went over to Sunny to give her a kiss, and another drink. She downed it pretty fast, with another one being placed in her hand. She looked down to see slut pulling on the collar, away from her neck. "Slut, stand up". Slut stood up uneasily. Mistress Sunny took off her collar. She kissed her deeply, getting a lot of "yeah's"and whistles from the crowd. Sunny took another mouthful of alcohol, took slut forcefully by the hair, and lead her to the stage.

On the right of the stage showcased a stockade. A set of cuffs hung down from the ceiling. Perfect.

Mistess Sunny ordered slut to get undressed. Slut was hesitant when it came to the last of her matching lacy, hot pink thong. "Do you want to please me, Mistress spoke more to the audience than to slut, .. or go sit in the corner of the bar for the rest of the night, by yourself... naked anyway? At least up here I MIGHT let you put on your panties after". Blushing, but obeying, slut did away with the garment. Mistress Sunny set slut forcefully in to the stocks. Her feet went through the holes, locked in, and spread eagle. Her hands were placed overhead in the cuffs overhead. Her blindfold was replaced.

Mistress Sunny turned back toward the crowd. "Now I need 3 slaves from the audience to help me with this slut. And on your way one of you, bring me a bucket, and my drink on your knees".

As she waited, the crowd was all smiles as they looked around the room to see who would go up. 8 sexy girls came to the stage. Their Masters and Mistresses came closer to the front, and sat at the tables before the stage.

"Well, said Mistress Sunny... the more the merrier.... YOU 3, take the girl to your left and bring her up here by her hair!" All 8 looked at the girl next to them. The most submissive bowed their heads, allowing them to be taken. "Tie them down ladies"!

Each girl dragged another by their hair up onto the stage. One was tied to a St Andrews Cross... one strapped down to a table, the other, the thinnest, was hung from the celing by all four limbs. All of the girls were alredy down to their painties, but Mistress Sunni yelled for some scissors from the bar. A male slave from the audience ran to get them for her. Down the line of the 3 tied girls she went, cutting away the thin fabric. A couple of the dominants were NOT happy. But Mistress Sunny could see HER Master had taken a seat near them, and was very much pleased. Mistress Sunny happily continued.

"I need 2 slaves to help me with THIS slut", pointing to her very own fucktoy. "And the others I want stationed by those cute lil hot cunts". She whispered something to one of the slaves, and off the slave went, returning with 3 more buckets.

"Now... said Mistress Sunny sternly, you two! pointing at the slaves by her side. "Kneel by THIS slut's feet.". They did as they were commanded. From Mistress Sunny's purse, she withdrew some feathers and threw them up into the air. "Grab a feather and start tickling these sluts. Tickle them until they PISS THENSELVES... whomever pees first... well that will be a surprise for later."

A couple of the girls started to plea not be tickled. "Oh no.. PLEASE!! I'M TOO TICKLISH!!!! But their pleas went unheard as the slaves branded huge smiles on their faces. Each one set to task. MIstress Sunny stood behind her personnal slut and started to tickle her under her arms. "Oh I hope you lose it first... I'd LOVE to give you the last surprise". Slut could be heard over the crowd.. "NO , NO PLEASE ehehehehehe NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! The 2 slaves at sluts feet never thought twice about the feathers, they used their fingers and nails too accomplish their task.

The music was barely audible over the restrained girls laughter. The Dominants seated were smiling at this point too. Mistress Sunny noticed the crowd started to shift. Some seemed to go to one side of the club, the rest remained where they were. Some were hollering "GET HER- GET HER!!! Some had their envelopes waving around, some sat in silence, shocked at the display. A couple people left. Tickle torture can be a hard act to watch. And these girls weren't getting it lightly.

The slave who was hanging by all fours was laughing VERY loudly. Her loud, but cute laugh was infectious to the slaves tickling her. One of the slaves found a wonderfully, ticklish spot on her stomach, and in between her legs, that was making her wide eyed and begging for mercy through her sweet laughter. At the other end of the stage, slut's toes had been chained backward so they were taut against her attackers fingers. Up and down they tickled her soles. Stroking, teasing, but above all, unmerciful to her cries.

Mistress Sunny commanded one of her ticklers to get her a few bottles of water. When the slave returned, she commaned everyone to stop, and to give their victim the water until it was finished. They all obeyed her, even the protesting slaves. They were not small bottles either.

Once they were finished, Mistress Sunny commanded them to begin again. Instead of tickling slut, Mistress Sunny took her whip and began to hit slut between the legs. Slut's eyes grew even bigger as it was obvious it was getting harder to control her bladder. After a few minutes of pussy whipping slut, Mistress Sunny made her way to the other slaves, whipping them even harder. More then a few men in the crowd had taken their shaft out, and were stroking it as if noone else were in the room. A few had a girlfriend (or two) or wives between their legs, going down on them with delight. One woman had her skirt hiked up, her pussy was so wet it cascading on to the floor. What she didn't realize was she had started her period. But of course no one was about to tell her.

After 20 mins or so none of the girls had peed yet, so Mistress Sunny ordered up more water. They were brought to her, and she herself poured the water down her impromtu slaves throats. After, she picked up one of the fallen feathers, and walked up to the hung girl, and started tickling and teasing her ****. The girl started to cry through her laughter. "PLEASE DON"T MAKE ME PEE MISTRESS"!!

I'm sorry slave, but you are mine for now, and you will do as I command.... "tickle tickle tickle...."

The hung girl grimaced, trying desperately to hold out. Mistress Sunny called for a few more slaves to make their way to the stage to help- 6 more girls appeared and jumped right in. The buckets had been placed beneath, waiting for the yellow stream of hot liquid at any time now...

An excited chant from the crowd began: "PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS"!!!!! The girls grimaced sadly, but the frowns were quickly replace by hysterical laughter. The feathers were tickling, the fingers stroking, and the smiles went on for miles. Not to least mention the bladders swelling...

Suddenly as if on cue, they all started to pee at the same time... unfortuanetly for slut, she started the trend first. And Mistress Sunny, having PERFECT hearing, heard as such. Once they were through filling their respective buckets, Mistress Sunny faced the crowd again with a wicked smile.

"Alright everyone, and now for their surprise. I can't say that slut should be the ONLY girl as the recipient. I mean, it WAS pretty much a tie. She smiled. But we Do have to start somewhere..."

"YEAH"!!! yelled the crowd enthustiactly:.

"Slaves, untie the girls....said Mistress Sunny. Pour all of the piss in to ONE bucket!"

They did as they were told, filling one to the brim.

"Slut, commanded Mistress Sunny, kneel beside me".

The worn slave crawled to her Mistress. She couldn't even kneel, but a half raised slump was all she could bear.

"Slut, you have been SUCH a GOOD GIRL tonight, would you like your reward?"

"Yes Mistress, slut said. Raising her eyes curiously to her Mistress.

"Then, you shall have it. Slaves take her to the bucket..."

Suddenly 3 slaves were on slut, and trying to drag her to the bucket. As much as she tried to resist, she couldn't fight the 3 slaves holding her. They held her by the bucket waiting for their next command. Mistress Sunny strode over to them, and looked back at the crowd. While continuing to stare out, she grabbed slut by the hair. "Good girl" she said, sneering.

With that she plunked slut's face into the bucket of piss. And not just her face, her whole head. The crowd gasped with shock. After a few seconds she let her up. "You are such a good slave... now suffocate for my pleasure.

Mistress Sunny forced down her head agaain in to the piss. Slut struggled, bubbles rose, and finally she was allowed up.

"Good slave" Good, good slave... NOW, who's next??

"WAIT"! A call from the audience stopped the proceedings. Master Derek stood up and jumped up on the stage. "You ladies can return to your seats now. Slut, go wash up in the bathroom. He went over to kiss her. You ARE a good girl... Master's proud of you". Slut smiled and quickly ran off the stage in search of the bathroom. Then there was no one but Master Derek and Mistress Sunny.

He looked at his gorgeous slave. "KNEEL" he bellowed. She did as he had commanded, quickly.

"Now, I hope all you enjoyed the show. I know my slave sunni did." He smirked. A round of applause ensued.

He continued. "But you see, my slave disobeyed me tonight. She was only supposed to bring ONE girl to the stage to help her... she brought up a little more than one". The crowd laughed.

"So, if you are holding on to the the envelope that says "DOMINANT"- you sadly lose. But you ARE entitled to a FREE night exploring our new dungeon "CLUB BLUSH"!! A round of banging applause went through the crowd.

"NOW, if you have an envelope with the writing, "SLAVE" in it, then you win ONE 20 minute session with MY slave sunni this week only! And judging by how many people are here tonight, it's going to be a LONG week for my slave. Cheers rocked the club. Sunny started to crawl away with fright, but was brought back forcefully by her hair in place by her Master.

"Isn't that right, my sexy slave? DON"T you want to please your Master and all of our new patrons"?

Sunny looked out at the crowd only to be met with wolfish grins.

"But Master I...."

"SILENCE! You WILL obey me, and these WONDERFUL people who came to YOUR show. NOW, it's 2 am, and it's time for the AFTER PARTY!! All of the slaves are welcome, with their Master's and MIstresses, to have a little introductory party. And GUESS who is our party favor tonight?

The crowd cheered. Master Derek took the chain from his belt, and attached it, with her collar, to her neck. "Now, crawl to the door, and to the awaiting car". The crowd exploded, leaving sunny with sheer terror inside, but the knowledge that she had pleased her Master, tonight. Slut looked on from behind bsthroon door, and quickly ran out to wait by the car. A wet girl never looked so... wet...

Krugrsgrl

Last edited:
Thank you! :) Part of me wants to leave it up to the imagination what happens, the other wants to write a part 2. Hmmm....

I'll start thinking of what paths this could go. :)

Dunking her head in piss? Jesus Christ, that's kind of fucked up for a tickling fetish story.

heh well I personally am not either- it just seemed to fit. I even questioned myself on if I should put smething in there that I would never do in my daily life. But as much as I write for myself, I write to shock, and please the people who read them. I'm sure there are many people here with a pissing fetish. Hell a lot of people around here MAKE ticklees piss themselves. I just though it would be a different take on the pissing subject. I'm sorry it grossed you out, but I can't please everyone. Plenty more to come though that don't involve that.

just keep writing whatever you wish to ,we are all adults here and if a particular subject does not interest someone ,then they certainly have the right not to read .......

I have to agree on the head dunking part but in all reality it's just another opinion. I'm into the tickle-pee side of it otherwise. Keep on writing what you feel and never compromise for anyone. And please give us part 2!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back