• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beth's Retialation (part 2)

ticklebear2

TMF Expert
Zach left that night and went home not expecting that tomorrow night Beth had something else up her slieve. Well after Zach left Beth went back upstairs to get the room ready for tomorrow night and then went to bed. Beth woke up about 7:00am and got ready for for work. She went to work knowing that her mind would not be on her work it would be on last night with Zach. Beth's lunchbreak came and when she went home low and behold she found Zach waiting for her on the front porch of Beth's house. Beth walked up and invited Zach in for some lunch. After a real quick lunch Zach made a move to tickle Beth, but beth dodged Zach's attempt and sneaked up on Zach from behind and tickled his sides. This little tickling match to the living room floor where Zach was able to get the upperhand on Beth and he began to tickle her unmercifully. First, Zach went for her feet knowing that was a major weakness for her. Zach took a goose feather to her feet (boy did Beth begin to squirm). Laughing hysterically while watching Beth squirm and laugh he began to tickle Beth's stomach by first lightly moving his fingertips over the top of her stomach and then taking a makeup brush to her stomach that really made her squirm and laugh. Zach looked realizing they would both be late to work if they didn't quit got up and helped Beth up and they went back to work.

That night Zach came and picked Beth up and they went out to dinner and dancing. This went from about 7pm to about 12am when Beth made the first move by tickling his sound. Zach not yet getting the hint that Beth was wanting to head back to her place for a tickling night cap. Beth began to tickle his neck slowly. Zach finally picked up on her hint.

Back at beth's house: Zach and Beth went in the house and went up stairs to like a little loft area and sat down and began to watch a movie. They both sat down neither of them making a move for about a half hour. Beth decides to make the first move by excusing herself she walks away without Zach noticing. Beth comes back out with her tickling kit in hand. Beth pulls a tiny make-up brush out of her kit and begans to tickle the back of Zach's neck not knowing that this was Beth Zach just kind of takes his hand and swat's Beth's hand away though thinking it was a fly. Beth comes around to the front so Zach can see her and un ties Zach's shoes and takes his socks off and begans to tickle the soles of Zach's feet with her hand. Than picks up a chopstick takes that to his stomach while she is still tickling one of his feet. At this time it is about 2am Beth has Zach on the floor just rolling around. Beth continues like this using a makeup brush, chopstick, toothbrush, goose feather, feather pen and etc. Zach needing to go home about 4am to be able to get up for work the next morning manages to finally bring himself to break away from Beth.

HYSTERICALLY LAUGHING

TickleBear 2

Mmmmmmm...so is Zach gonna give Beth
back her own sweet medicine? Don't leave
me in suspense! I am dying to hear what
happens next. :) That was better a little
more in detail and like how you described
the tickle torture tools she used. Seems
Beth has this wild bold vixen that is just
yearning to be unleashed.

Hmmm..I am becoming bit inspired. I am
craving soon to create a good story. I am
sure that would be entertaining and fun to
read as well. Have to see what happens.
Keep up the terrific work:Kiss1:

Keep your eyes open, cause soon you
will be seeing one of my tales emerging.
Bye for now

Fond of you ticklebunny 2:bunny: :Kiss2:

Sorry the reply is so choppy, did not mean for it to happen. I apologize sweetie. I am still new at posting replies. Loved the story talk to you later. bye for now.

Encore! Encore!!

that was much better. much more detail in this version. Can't wait for the sequel!!!

ticklishly yours,

crydun:p :D

I can't wait to read the sequel to what happens next after Beth's Retaliation part 2. I wonder what could be the next title after that. MMMMMMMM...love your stories. Keep them coming they are just great!! Keep your eyes open, soon I will be posting a story also. That I think you might enjoy reading. Sending happy tickle thoughts your way.May inspiration come your way. Love ya

ticklebunny 2:bunny: :Kiss2:

So ticklebear 2, forgot to ask you what movie do they end up both watching. ;) I am surprised they could both sit still and watch a movie. I think I would have found something more fun and entertaining instead of the tv.:) Loved how you described things and thought it was neat they watched a movie first, then Beth got her revenge. It had a nice twist to it. LOVED IT.

ticklebunny 2:bunny:

your stories touch my heart so much, I love cherish reading them. You are definitely a true artist. Love ya kisses and hugs.

ticklebunny 2

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back