• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my personal tickle tales, part 2

G-Poof

...it was the next day at school, after the previous day in which my friend (we'll call her...Julie), Julie, and I had had our first tickling-encounter. I remembered the previous day quite well, and wasn't about to let our tickle-war stop there. I walked to class with Julie and as we got into the room, I immediately scanned, looking for a good spot for tickling. While all the chairs were still open, I chose a spot on the floor, right in the middle, in front of a few chairs. Julie asked why I sat on the floor, "because there's more room on the floor, I like it better down here," I responded. Just as I had hoped, she responded, "Oh yeah, I like it when you sit on the floor too, hehe," and then she proceeded to sit down in a chair right behind me. We sat their for a few moments, and then it began...she started poking and nudging my sides with her shoe-covered-feet, I tried to fight off the subtle attack, but I couldn't help but laugh while defending myself. Julie heard my giggling and took advantage of it, "Ooohhh, so you're ticklish huh?" She started to go nuts poking and rubbing against my ribs with her feet, I was about to start cracking up, I had to retaliate! So I reached back and grabbed her left ankle with hand, and dug the index finger of my hand into her shoe with her socked-foot. She went nuts! Trying to not laugh hysterically, but still laughing out-loud, she tried to bend down to reach me, but I just wriggled my finger around more and more in her shoe. This only went on for about a solid 15seconds, but I had to stop because the class was filling in and the teacher was entering the room. After I stopped I looked back at her and taunted, "Thought you had me, huh? I'll get you worse next time" She responded by sticking her tongue out and taunting back, "we'll see about that!" In the class, we watched the remainder of the movie we had watched the previous day, and throughout the movie, Julie and I did little pokes and nudge back and forth. And after the end of the movie, and class, we again poked and giggled our way out of the class room and then went on our seperate ways, smiling and throwing pokes into the air as we walked to our lockers...it was thursday that day, the weekend was soon approaching...

The most amazing part of this forum in my opinion is this section, because we all share our stories with each other!!!

How can you beat that???

Well.... HAHAHA

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back