• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dog licking scenes?

curtigofun

TMF Expert
i know there are scenes in movies or tv morely mainstream where a dog licks somebody wether it tickles or not i can't remember any where the dog licks a human and it tickles or they just react to it
if you recall a scene whether it's mainstream or somethingelse please refresh my brain
or if you recall any scenes where it's a diffrent animal licking a human or something like in parent trap
the only ones i remember are ones from pokemon and arthur and those mainstream ones

There is a scene in the 1989 film She-Devil in which a dog licks Meryl Streep's feet.

Re: Dog licking scenes

There's the scene from the old comedy western, "Once Upon A Horse". That's the one where the woman swings on a chandelier, crashes her feet through a wall, and a dog begins licking her feet. From what I remember, she does have a ticklish reaction to the licking.

jugglertx

i know there are scenes in movies or tv morely mainstream where a dog licks somebody wether it tickles or not i can't remember any where the dog licks a human and it tickles or they just react to it
if you recall a scene whether it's mainstream or somethingelse please refresh my brain
or if you recall any scenes where it's a diffrent animal licking a human or something like in parent trap
the only ones i remember are ones from pokemon and arthur and those mainstream ones

There's the scene from the old comedy western, "Once Upon A Horse". That's the one where the woman swings on a chandelier, crashes her feet through a wall, and a dog begins licking her feet. From what I remember, she does have a ticklish reaction to the licking.

jugglertx

i've never seen the scene but it sounds cool

Also "Love at First Bite" Jill St. John (?) get her ankles licked by a dog and says to stop because it tickles.

~ toyou

Regarding "Once Upon A Horse":

I've heard (and you know how that goes....) that the woman being tickled was the director's (Hal Kantor) ex-wife. When her feet were placed in the holes she was supposed to act being tickled. But when the camera rolled Hal had two guys hold her feet in place while a woman with long nails tickled her soles. That’s why she seems so frantic in the scene - the tickling was real, and unexpected. Look at the expression on her face AFTER the tickling, when she turns around: pure anger. As I’ve heard it, she’s looking over at Hal and yells “You son of a bitch”, she was so mad. I don’t know… check out her mouth. Before they cut away she’s about to say SOMEthing.

Hal also used tickling in "Variety Girl" - it was his thing.

I've heard (and you know how that goes....) that the woman being tickled was the director's (Hal Kantor) ex-wife. When her feet were placed in the holes she was supposed to act being tickled. But when the camera rolled Hal had two guys hold her feet in place while a woman with long nails tickled her soles. That’s why she seems so frantic in the scene - the tickling was real, and unexpected. Look at the expression on her face AFTER the tickling, when she turns around: pure anger. As I’ve heard it, she’s looking over at Hal and yells “You son of a bitch”, she was so mad. I don’t know… check out her mouth. Before they cut away she’s about to say SOMEthing.

I've heard the same story. While it's certainly plausible (her reaction looks realistic enough to me, and makes me wonder whose feet the dog was licking), I must point out that Hal Kanter was not involved in Variety Girl nor any other mainstream tickling I'm aware of. Unless IMDB has totally missed the boat on the man's CV.

Where do you get this information from? Is it reliable? I mean , this sounds to good to be true. I'm pretty sure though that the dog licking her feet cannot cause such a strong reaction as she shows (the feet are quite motionless, while her body is trashing around) but it still can be acting... Although her laughter sounds real to me (it is not that modulatet, artificial theatrical laughing you hear so often in movies) it is hard to believe they would make such a fuss for such a short scene.

I must point out that Hal Kanter was not involved in Variety Girl nor any other mainstream tickling I'm aware of. Unless IMDB has totally missed the boat on the man's CV.

I've heard from the same source that Kantor was an assitant director or 2nd unit director on Variety Girl, something like that. Of course that's nowhere in the credits and who knows how reliable any of this is.

There is a Scene in the Movie Serial Mom Where a woman asks a dog to :lick mommys feet" Type that in and you will get the scene.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back