• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE DIVORCE : The abused wife s revenge

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
THE DIVORCE :The abused wife s revenge
FF/M non consensual tickling…..and more.

Steve was in the middle of his weight training session when his cell phone announced the so -expected call. It was Andrea, the Dominatrix he hired to punish his wife. Finally she accepted to be his ticklish victim, a new slave to tickle torture. He watched the tape with the session, he was delighted with her incredibly sadistic skills breaking his wife, tormenting her with fantastic sadism. Now he wanted her.
–“Ok Andrea, this Friday at 5.00 pm” he said and went back to bench press for a final set. 10 repetitions with 200 pounds. “Youll be mine bitch” he thought.
Erica and Andrea were planning the details of the revenge. –“I want him to suffer, I want to break him, to humiliate him…HE MUST PAY for what he s done to me since we married” said angrily Erica.
-“Keep cool, We ll get him and he will be your victim. I will teach you, I will guide you in his torment. I ll be your mentor”. Was Andrea s response.
-“I really appreciate your support Andrea, but why are you doing this? Its risky, Steve is a dangerous person.” Asked the abused wife.
-“I am doing it for two reasons, first I like you, even when I tickle tortured you as hell I enjoyed to have sex with you…. and the other reason is that I hate your husband. He is a bad guy, not only rude…..a bad man who must be punished for his evil actions”. Answered the young brunette.
-“Have you ever been tickle tortured?” asked a visibly excited Erica.
-“Only by my boyfriend and a few girlfriends, people I trust and love….maybe you will be my next tickler, we ll see…..” answered Andrea serious.
-“I d love that to happen my dear” said Erica and kissed her.
- “See you this Friday” said Andrea.
Steve was 40 years old. A successful businessman, rich and powerful. He enjoyed power, in special he enjoyed being nasty and abusive with his employees and his wife which he considered a sexual toy, a tickle slave. He was about six feet in height , athletic and strong, his hobbies included martial arts, hunting and fishing. He liked to consider himself a predator.
Thursday night, was a special night for the women. Erica, a tall athletic gym instructor with sad eyes felt that freedom was coming very soon. She was good looking but was quite miserable………now that was going to change. Besides, she was happy with her new friend. Andrea tickled her to tears but also gave one of her best ever sexual experiences.
Andrea went to sleep, she was excited, as a dominatrix she accepted two kind of deals: The sadist-masochist relationship where she tickle-torture her female or male victim, as she carefully selected her victim to be she enjoyed these games very much. She was merciless and gifted as a tickler but also knew when to stop and when to give her victims enough pleasure.
The other scenario was different, she didn’t like it very much so her fee was almost inaccessible. It was her role as a punisher, and it meant simply tickle-torture for the pleasure of the contractor, not the victim. That was the deal when she worked on Erica s unbearably ticklish body, torturing her. She felt sorry for Erica and someday she will allow her to tie her and tickle torture her, they ll be very good lovers, they ll enjoy sex and role playing and they will be good friends. Tomorrow it was her will to help Erica emancipate from that monster.
At 5.00 pm Andrea arrived at the house. As ordered she was wearing the same jeans, shirt and leather flip flops. Steve in his usually impolite manners said:-“Follow me”
They went upstairs, Erica was supposed to be outside town. The bedroom was big, the bed was huge with four iron posts with the proper restraint implements attached. From the ceiling a complex system of chains were waiting to suspend the victims limbs.
-“Undress and lay on the bed….DO IT SLOWLY!” ordered Steve.
Andrea was an experienced Dominatrix but was quite frightened. Steve was used to giving orders and was accustomed to be obeyed. He was a REAL dominant person, this was not role playing, this was the real thing, his eyes were steel cold.
She removed her shirt exposing her frail and sexy uperbody, her small but perfect breasts were inviting. She removed her flip flops completely exposing her small beautifully tanned feet, and did the same with her jeans so her firm legs with incredibly sexy knees were also bare.
She stood for a while naked, his glance was of lust but mainly of disdain. –“I said lay down!” he yelled. Silently, she laid down. He tied her wrists and did the same to her ankles. He admired her body and said:-“You are mine now bitch!”.
Suddenly he felt a prick in his neck.-“Ouch” he yelled and when he turned back he saw his wife, Erica holding a syringe. –“You BITCH!!” he yelled and attacked.
Erica felt his powerful body over her and for an instant thought it was all over…..but nothing happened, he was unconscious, still over her but sleeping as a baby. This would be his last attack.
The wife stood up and went where Andrea, bound and naked, she asked:-“Are you OK dear?
-“Yes…Im OK….. Wow! For a moment I thought he got you!” replied Andrea.
-“So do I” said Erica. She was going to free Andrea from her bounds but looking at the incredibly sexy and helpless soles she slowly tickled one running her fingernail from the rounded heel to the pink tantalizing big toe.
-“HAAHAHAHAAAAAA!! HEEEEEEEYYY!!” yelled Andrea. “Stop that! This is not funny!”
-“I m sorry!, Just kidding, your feet are such a treat! Maybe next time” answered Erica and started untying the prisoner.
The struggled to put Steve s 180 pounds on the bed, the task was even harder because he was completely unconscious but they finally made it. They undressed him completely and they tied him spread eagled satisfied with their success. He was their possession now, just flesh, helpless flesh at their mercy.
While they patiently waited his awaken, Erica told her mentor:-“You know, this son of a bitch abused me so much, sometimes he tie me and tickle me, always against my will and in special when I achieve something, a medal in Gym or whatever………he enjoys with my screams and pleas for mercy, he would not hit me but the worst is the psychological abuse, yes that’s my worst nightmare.”
-“Which is his weakest spot?” asked the dominatrix .
-“His feet are unbearably ticklish, they are the only ticklish part of his body but I know he will almost die when we tickle-torture them” answered Erica with an excited and angry grin.
--------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
When he realized his situation Steve Yelled to his captors:-“ YOU BITCHES LET ME FREE OR ELSE!!!!!!”
-“Or else WHAT?” answered his wife and added –“Steve this is the end of you abusing me……and its just the beginning of your TORTURE. I swear you YOU WILL PAY for all this miserable years…..”
-“Fuck you IDIOT!!” answered menacing the prisoner.
-“Ah Steve, I didn’t realize you were such an idiot! You are in no position to insult!” said Andrea smiling happily.
-“Listen you WHORE! When I finish with Erica its your turn BITCH!!!” replied the abusive husband.
-“We ll see!” said the Dominatrix and looking at Erica told her.-“Let me work him for a while, let me see how ticklish he is.
-“Its all yours, for now…..” said Erica happily and turning on the videocamera said to his irritated husband:-“I ll record your ordeal Steve It ll be one of my favorite treasures”
Andrea went where his feet, they were toecuffed...absolutely helpless. She started just in his toes, light strikes…..the reaction was as expected FANTASTIC! At first he tried to resist the humiliation of the scream, the uncontrolled laugh…….seconds later he broke for the first time:
-“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!! NOOOOOO!!!! BIIIIITCH!!! STOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAH!!”
-“Great Steve, you are very lucky we ll drive you crazy tickling the hell out of you……..once I had a case, the husband was not ticklish at all so I had to use more drastic methods….”said Andrea.
-“Now Erica, first of all, don’t ruin the torture, be controlled, explore his ticklishness slowly increasing his suffering as you have experienced by yourself remember that a proper tickling sessiont can be HORRIBLE torture” said the tormentor
-“Yes Andrea, I m here to learn!” answered Erica and kissed her mentor
-“You fucking lesbian whore!” yelled Steve “ I swear I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!NOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP !! HAHAHHAAHAH!!”
Andrea was using her gifted nails to stop his insults, she worked carefully, the balls of his feet were ticklish in extreme. She also explored his heels and said to the wife:-“Well Erica, you can begin, just try where the heel meets the arch….”
Erica did exactly that and Steve exploded again:-“HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!”
His reaction was the best gift Erica would experience in her life, she was actually breaking him, it was the end of her ordeal and the beginning of a long endless torture to Steve, yes he was really at her mercy.
Steve was confused, breathless and humiliated, he felt really bad, being tickled by his wife, his everyday slave….it was unbearable, he was the macho type, no woman would ever dare to confront him…but his submissive wife did. She planned it all and the execution of the plan was perfect. With Andrea, that bitch as the bait he fell in the trap. His muscles and martial arts expertise were completely useless. He knew it was going to be the worst experience in his life. He was right.
Both women were working in his ticklish arches, slowly and carefully they ran their sharp fingernails exploring his ticklishness, lightly sadistically. His screams and pleas were music specially for Erica now in control feasting in his soles in his torture, enjoying his ordeal, her own invention. -“OH LIFE IS SOOO GOOD!!” she said.
-“Lets stop for a while, its important to avoid his soles to get insensible to the torment” said the mentor and added –“ In a few minutes you ll lick your wife s soles bastard”
-“Never!” answer Steve…but fear was beginning to show in his eyes. He was a tickling addict but only as a tickler, he hated to be tickled, there was no pleasure, no sexual comfort in being tickled he would not stand the torment.
It was Erica s turn, alone. She and his feet. Her nails and his soles.-“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!STOOOOOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE GIVE UUUPLEEEEEASE!!” She won.
-“What did you say Steve?” asked the formerly abused wife delighted.
-“I give up! I ll kiss your feet. Was the humiliated answer.
Erica removed her shoes, but her sexy feet, those feet he used to tickle to torture were too nice to be licked by his evil tongue. She went to the garden and rubbed the soles and toes in the mud. Then she came back and standing over the bed, pressed the soles against his mouth.-“Lick you bastard!” demanded to her prisoner.
“Just in case Steve…..” said Andrea “If you dare to bite her. I ll squeeze your balls…Clear?”
Steve obeyed and licked every inch of his wife dirty feet. He was absolutely devastated by the situation.
A few minutes later they were back, tickling merciless. Andrea kept explaining to her friend, she continued to teach:-“Remember when I tickled your soles Erica? After a while I gave you sexual pleasure, it’s the only way to endure an otherwise unbearable torture….so NO touching no caressing just plain hard tickle torture”.
-“Of course Andrea, lets leave tickle and sex for ourselves” answered Erica.
Her nails worked up and down, his ankles and tops, his arches……among the greatest effects was obtained when they used the index fingernail from the smallest toe to the heel. They worked there , a path of tickling and humiliation on and on until he was exhausted.
-“Sign this contract” ordered the wife “It’s the divorce deal, EVERYTHING TO ME AND NOTHING TO YOU!”
He tried to resist but Erica was an expert now. Her fingers did the necessary: -“HAHAHAHAH!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OK STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!”
He signed. Anyway she kept tickling and he kept crying and begging but it was useless.
-“I am getting tired of this idiot and his screams” said Andrea and gagged him.-“Now we can enjoy ourselves in peace”. They kept tickling and stopping and beginning again showing no mercy excited with his silent ordeal, they kept the torture until he fainted.
When he recovered his conscience his ankles were up, his legs spread and Andrea at his feet told him:-“There is more to be done Steve…….....Erica is going to rape you, yes a woman, your wife is going to rape you, she is going to use her long middle finger and she s gonna insert it in your ass, slowly and painfully”
-“Don’t do that…PLEASE!!! PLEASE ERICA” he begged but it was what his wife wanted so she said:-“I need your help Andrea” said Erica smiling sadistically while she put one latex glove in her right hand.
-“Sure Erica” replied Andrea while she forced him to open his already spread legs with her hands. Once he was utterly exposed Erica raped him, viciously…..10 minutes moving her finger cruelly, tormenting him humiliating him. Then again to his feet…endless tickling.
-“Enough tickling” said Andrea realizing he was getting used to the tickles. She brought a piece of wood, a stick two inches thick twenty five in length and waving it in front of his exposed soles said:-“Have you heard about bastinado?”
-“NOOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” cried Steve when the blow exploded in his arches. “Try yourself Erica” she said to the excited wife.
She hit 3, 4 times till he nearly fainted. She reach an orgasm while doing it.
-“ Ok Erica, I m leaving now! We ll be seeing next week…” said Andrea while kissing her friend, and added-“Enjoy the week end Steve”.
Steve saw his wife s grin and was ABSOLUTELY TERRORIZED so he begged:-“PLEASE ANDREA DON’T GO!!! DON’T LET ME ALONE WITH HER PLEASE DON’T GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”
The objective was fully achieved, Steve was absolutely at his wife s mercy, humiliated and devastated. He lost his pride, his arrogance and his money, now he was just a piece of panicked shit a ticklish toy, Erica s ticklish toy.
-“OH my dear!!! Don’t be afraid, I m just going to tickle you and rape you all weekend, and of course a little, just a little bastinado” “I am so happy, I was your slave in part for my own incompetence and fault but thanks to Andrea I learned how to deal with your arrogance and hate…..........now you have lost everything, your confidence and your money .”
-“Please Erica let me go I cant stand it no more!!!!”
-“Come on Steve, lets go back to those unbearably ticklish soles…….we have plenty of time…koootcheee kooooooootcheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!”

End of Story

A few final comments:

I hope this story is not too sadistic (anyway he deserved it didn’t he?).
Although I am not into foot worship I know many at the forum are so I included it.

Finally once again I apologize for the many language errors this story may and will have. I admit my English is far from being good enough to write a really good story, but I enjoyed it anyway.

Thanks
Diego

Hi -- I did enjoy the story. Your English is actually quite good :)

In answer to your question, I did find it to be somewhat sadistic (bastinado and painful digital penetration), although I enjoy the idea of *mildly* non-consenting FF/M tickling. I also enjoyed the foot-dom aspect (that's my specialty).

If you do a part 2, I would like to see something in which the bad guy comes to recognize his evil ways, and the ladies come to forgive him, perhaps being satisfied by his temporary helpless state.

Please post more F/M stories if you can :)

Amor y cosquillas en tu vientre :)

Fine story, Diego. I always enjoy your work, and it is nice that you included a little foot worship for those of us who enjoy it. :D

Thank you

Thanks. Milagros, I appreciate your comments, your F/M stories are absolutely fantastic

Mistress Valerie. Thanks so much for your words. I have written a few F/M stories The last one is true with my wife: "The players"

"Learning to be a Dominatrix" (third part of The Deal")and
The other one, true but its actually sex and tickling "Menage a Troix"
They are all posted at the forum

I hope you like them

Thanks again
Diego

Diego, great story so far. Are you going to write about "Andrea" being tickled by the abused wife?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back