• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Courtney Friel on Red Eye

ThatPercussionGuy

2nd Level Red Feather
Courtney Friel is a very frequent extremely attractive guest on this show. On her appearance two weeks it was brought up how much email she gets concerning her feet. On her appearance a few nights ago Red Eye created a quick skit with Courtney called 'Foot Notes'. Pretty much the entire time the camera focused on her heeled feet while she read emails from fans about her feet. One question that was asked was if her feet were ticklish and where her most ticklish spot was. She replied that since that person will never get the chance to tickle her she doesn't have to tell them.

So while there wasn't any tickling there were a few word mentions and what I think was an admittance to being ticklish. I've looked for a you tube vid but haven't found one.

96600008.jpg

Last edited:
seems like a STUCK UP answer
No doubt she’s used to getting her way.

But that just makes the thought of strapping her down, slowly peeling off the heels and watching the expression on her face change as your fingers slowly glide down her soles even more exciting!

Friel.jpg

Very nice find. :D
Below is a barefoot photo of her. :feets: Too bad it isn't a close up. :(

Thanks for the link Nick! And god is she a gorgeous piece of ass!

But what I find most interesting here is the segment was specifically to read fan mail she receives about her feet. The guy who asked about her being ticklish never mentioned her feet in the letter. Obviously Courtney decided the two were related, which in my mind pretty much answers the question.

But yeah, she needs that stuck-up attitude tickled right out of her in a bad way …

And just as a pro-tip for all you sexy ladies out there: green nail polish is not attractive in any way; it makes it look like you have some kind of fungal condition.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back