• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Story: Leah’s Couch

Paul Jones

TMF Poster
Bill was visiting Leah at her beautiful home in the country. She was reclining on a
couch, with her feet tantalizingly bare. Bill’s heart began to pound.

He had a tickling fetish, and wondered whether Leah had sensed it. Was her being
barefoot simply a coincidence, or was it an invitation?

Finally, he drew close to her feet, saying, “I just can’t resist this.” Then he began
tickling them. She responded with rich, robust laughter, and did not ask him to
stop.

He tickled her soles and toes adeptly, but she didn’t pull her feet away. Instead, she
rolled over on her left side so that she was facing the back of the couch.

Then he began gently biting her toes, bringing forth squeals of delightful laughter.
“Oh, how scrumptious!” he teased.

Soon, he was tickling the backs of her calves, knees, and thighs. Then he tickled
her ribs, and raised her right arm to stroke her inviting underarm. All this elicited the
most enchanting laughter.

This went on for many minutes, with occasional time-outs. During one of them, Bill
said, “I have a feeling that I’m not the only one enjoying this.” She blushed in assent.

Still, she did not ask him to stop, and Bill guessed why. Although her left hand was
concealed, he knew what she was doing with it.

Eventually, he rolled her over on her back, undid the buttons that ran down the front
of her dress, and opened it. She didn’t speak, but her eyes sparkled with consent.

He was thrilled by how truly beautiful her body was. She wore only brassiere and
panties as lingerie. He left them in place, for the moment.

“How very thoughtful of you not to be wearing a slip,” he commented. She blushed
and said, “Oh you devil!”

He deftly tickled her underarms, ribs, and tummy. She responded with peals
of melodious laughter.

Then he undid her brassiere. She blushed deeply, but did not protest. Her breasts
were so sweet! She laughed beautifully as he tickled them.

When he stopped briefly, she asked sheepishly, “Did you know what I was doing?”

“Yes,” he replied, “and it gave me an idea. I have two hands, one for tickling, and the
other for pleasuring.” She gasped in anticipation, seeing where this was leading.

“They say that the most ticklish women are the sexiest. Do you suppose that’s true?”

Then, with his left hand, he began tickling her upper body. With his right, he skillfully
pleasured her most feminine spots, right through her panties. She responded with
enchanting laughter colored by sexual delight.

Then he slipped his hand inside her panties. He artfully caressed her exquisitely
sensitive spots with superb skill and growing intensity, adroitly engulfing her eager,
hyper-sensitive body in unutterable pleasure.

Leah blissfully succumbed to a series of the most intensely thrilling climaxes she’d ever
experienced.

Soon, they melted into one, continuous, ongoing ecstasy. No beginning, no end, just
an endless now. It was so exquisitely intense that she nearly lost consciousness.

Bill was overjoyed. For much as he loved tickling a woman, pleasuring her gratified
him far more.

When she had recovered, she asked him, “When can you call on me again?”

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back