• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocksvill: Breaking into the Habbit part 1 (f/m)

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Breaking into the habit

“Come on Dawn, hurry!”

“Settle down, Alicia. You’d swear you’d never gone to church before.” Dawn tried not to smile as she drove herself and Alicia to the church. Alicia for her part was almost bouncing in her seat, the girls excitement was so great. This was a special day for Alicia after all. Two weeks since she had been made a member of the church, and this was the first Saturday that she was going to partake in the regular schedule of the clergy. She was also going to get her very own habit to wear. I wonder if I was ever that excited to go to work? Dawn mused to herself.

Dawn was also somewhat happy. Not because Alicia was going to be joining the church, so much as that Victoria had rescinded a bit and was only having Dawn get tickled once a week instead of six days a week like before. Granted, she would now be getting tickled over a much longer period, but Dawn was ok with that. Tickling she could handle, so long as it wasn’t all the time.

“We’re here!” Alicia cheered in her seat, and for a moment Dawn was worried she was going to leap from the car before Dawn had even got into the parking lot.

“Settle down or I’ll tie you down.” Dawn smirked slightly. The girl’s joy was contagious, and Dawn had to admit she hadn’t been in such a good mood to see the church in a long while. Last time she could remember being this energized to see the church was Sunday of the time when a younger Rod had been caught around the back of her house trying to smoke. Something that she had made sure, first hand, when it came time for Sunday confessions, he truly regretted. Well, 90% of him regretted. Much like two weeks ago when she had him on the rack, Dawn was sure a good 10% of his body had been loving the attention. Or at least 10 inches of his body, one or the other.

“You’ll have a tough time doing that.” Alicia stuck her tongue out at Dawn, then turned towards the church, eyes all a’glow.

“You’d be surprised at my bondage skills. We had a Japanese girl in L.E.Z. house, and she taught me a lot of things about rope bondage. Give me a dozen feet of nylon rope and I could have you bound and hanging from the ceiling, completely at my mercy.”

“Why do I get the feeling that you’ve given this a lot of thought?” Alicia tore her eyes away from church to arch an eye at Dawn.

“Considering the night of hell you guys put me through, I figure I owe you all some payback.” Was Dawn’s reply, her voice sweet and kind.

“Oh please Dawn. You’ve been tickling us as far back as we can remember. You were long overdue for some payback.” Alicia shifted in her seat. “I think the best part was when we played that tic-tac-toe tournament on your feet with the ball point pen.”

“Frankly, I’m surprised I didn’t piss myself.” Dawn gave a visible shudder. That had definitely been a low point for her. The memories of her daughter and her friends drawing constantly on her soles, and when they were too covered up, scrubbing them clean with toothbrushes and soap sent all types of shivers down her spine. Still, she had to admit, the fact that she had helped mold those four into skilled and ruthless ticklers brought a sort of perverse sense of pride to her.

“Well, we would have made you if we thought we could.” Alicia grinned. She then turned her attention back to the church as Dawn rolled into a parking spot. Alicia didn’t waste a moment, springing from her the car and bolting for the door of the church.
“…And so they’ve been doing it every night they’re together, and of course, I can hear everything. I mean everything, and I have to admit, it’s been turning me on. Do you think that’s kind’a messed up? To be turned on by your daughter and her well hung boyfriend having sex? I think that’s kind’a messed up. What do you think?” Dawn sipped at her coffee.

“I think you need years and years of therapy.” Victoria shook her head before she got up from the table, leaving the cafeteria.

“Hey, I said I thought it was messed up!” Dawn protested. She then turned her eyes to the occupant at the table to her left. “What do you think?”

“Uh…uh…uh…” Alicia’s mouth opened and closed several times, not exactly sure what to say in this situation. More than anything she had been shocked by the level of disclosure Dawn seemed to have. If it was just a few people sitting around in a bar that would be one thing, but this was the church. Dawn didn’t even seem to be telling the story for shock value.

“I think you just need to be laid.” Randle commented in an offhanded manner. He was also sitting at the table, his sister Mina beside him. She seemed to be the only one at the table other then Alicia who felt a little awkward after Dawns story. She didn’t protest though, simply keeping her head down and staying quiet. Angela was also sitting at the table. Alicia couldn’t help wonder if it was simply chance that all of the older members of the church sat at the other tables while the younger members sat at their own. Did churches have clichés? The only person she didn’t see was Father Stone.

“Randle, you know I haven’t had sex with a man since my husband died.” Dawn chastised. “Granted, I could take it up the ass and still remain true to my husband, but still, I don’t think it would be the same.”

“Hmm….can you have anal sex and still be a virgin?” Randle mused, stroking his chin.

“Of course you can.” Dawn waved her hand in a dismissive manner. “You can also give blowjobs, hand jobs, foot jobs, titty fucks…so long as it isn’t with the cock and vagina, your good.”

“I don’t know…” Randle mused. As he spoke, Victoria reentered the cafeteria.

“Hey, Victoria!” Dawn called out. “You can take it in the ass and still be a virgin, right?”

A silence fell over the cafeteria, Victoria standing still, looking at Dawn, while Dawn didn’t even blink an eye, the look of innocent curiosity on her face. Eventually Victoria sighed, reaching a hand up to rub her temples for a moment before she responded. “Dawn…do you know who the sodomites were?”

“Oh shit, I didn’t know you watched that type of stuff! I have sodomites 1 through 3 at home. Those girls will take anything up the ass. You should come over some time. I can pop some popcorn and-“ Dawn was interrupted as Alicia leaned over and whispered in Dawn’s ear.

“Really?” Dawn looked at Alicia, and then quieted down. “Well, that’s no fun…”

“Anyway…” Victoria shook her head before she looked over the occupants of the room. “Does anybody know where the holy water has gone? I could have sworn I just put some fresh holy water in, shipped straight from the Vaticant.”

A silence overtook the room, nobody speaking. Several heads turned about, with Alicia noticing that most of the head were looking towards the table that she was sitting at. Still, nobody spoke. The silence was interrupted as Father Stone entered the room.

“Oh, hello Father Stone. I was just asking if anybody knew where the holy water had gotten to.” Victoria smiled at the large man.

“Actually, I do know where the holy water has gotten to.” The large man said, looking down towards Victoria. It was almost like watching a giant talk, the size difference was so great.

“Oh? Where is it?”

“Well, you see, I was working out in the weight room. I was working on my bench press, and trying to top my most recent record of 500lbs. As you can imagine, I worked up a good sweat with my workout.” Father Stone spoke, his baritone voice its usual quiet level.

“Then I thought, what better way to display the work of God, then to cover it in the water of God.” Taking a hold of his draw strings, Father Stone gave them a solid tug, causing his robes to fall to his ankles and displaying his muscular torso, which had a rather impressive sheen about it. “LOOK! LOOK AT HOW MY BODY GLISTENS WITH THE GLORY OF THE LORD! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!!!” Father Stone flexed, his muscles rippling and tensing.

Victoria sighed, stroking her temples even more so then before. She then pointed a finger towards the vacant seat beside Dawn. “Go sit down, Father Stone. And put your robes back on.” She quickly added.

Victoria waited until Father Stone was seated. “You can all thank Father Stone for adding to the list of things you can not do with the holy water.” Victoria turned to pull down a overhead roll. As she did so, several boo’s and groans were made. Victoria quickly spun about. “Youwillnotboothelist!” It was the closest Alicia had ever seen to Victoria yelling, her finger pointing outwards at the assembled group, as if daring anyone of them to stand up and say anything. Nobody did. After a few very tense and very silent seconds, Victoria finished pulling down the roll. Picking up a pointing stick, she pointed at the first rule.

“Rule number one. We do not use the holy water for squirt gun, or water balloon fights.”

“Rule number two. We do not drink the holy water. I do not care how hot it is, people stick their fingers in the holy water. We have reguler taps for that. It’s not sanitary. Do not drink the holy water.”

“Rule number three. We only put our fingers in the holy water, no other body part! Dawn I am look at you!” Victoria pointed the pointer at Dawn.

“Randle double dog dared me…” Dawn spoke, barely above a whisper.

“Rule number four. We do not use the holy water for bongs. I do not care how high it gets you. Randle, that goes for you in particular!” Victoria pointed the pointer at Randle.

“One time! One time and I never hear the end of it.” Randle shook his head. A moment later, Mina leaned over and whispered something in Randle’s ear. “Really? Four times?” Mina nodded her head. “Never mind, I deserve to be chewed out.”

“Rule number five. We do not use the holy water for making tea, coffee, or any other drink.”

“Rule number six. We do not put the holy water into vials and go around throwing it on people while yelling, “The power of Christ compels you.” It might have been funny the first time it was done, but it loses its charm the tenth time. In particular the older people do not like it.”

“Rule number seven. We do not wash our faces in the holy water. I do not care how hot it is outside.”

“Rule number eight. We do not take holy water home to make into ice cubes to put in our drinks. Once again, Dawn, I am looking at you.”

“Rule number nine. We do not wash our hands or our faces in the holy water. We have washrooms for that.”

“Rule number ten, and I am surprised I have to say this, but we do not take the holy water home to stalk up in preparation for the day the dead might walk the earth.”

“Rule number eleven. We do not use the water to seal envelopes or wet stamps, even if they are going to another church.”

“Rule number twelve. We do not soak items in the holy water. It will not imbue them with holy might and reduce your golf game by several strokes, or make your bat more likely to hit a home run.”

“Rule number thirteen. We do not fill water bras with holy water. I do not care how real the water makes them look.”

“Rule number fourteen. Holy water is not a cure for athletes foot or other rashes.”

Victoria then picked up a marker. “And now rule number fifteen. We do not shine ourselves with the holy water.” Victoria quickly wrote as she spoke. Once she was done, she put the marker down and turned to look at the assembled group.

“Well, I suppose since we are all here, we might as well get started.”

“Ferris isn’t here.” Randle quickly said.

Ferris? Who the hell was Ferris? Alicia looked at Randle curiously. Alicia quickly dismissed it as a joke.

“Ah, yes, I talked to Ferris earlier. I have him running some errands for me today.” Victoria answered. Her gaze once again returned to the group as a whole. And so, Victoria began to run off names, assigning each person a task. For the most part, they all seemed to be pretty simple tasks. Scrub this, sort that, look after this, categorize that. One thing that Alicia did find a little odd was that Angela’s job for the day, aside from helping Dawn box up some old bibles, was that she was to “feed the goats”. For some reason, when she said this, Angela grew very pale and there were several snickers around the room.

“Whoa, whoa, hold on a second.” Randle interrupted Victoria as she was passing out jobs.

“Is there a problem Randle?”

“Yes! Yes there’s a problem! I-ear muffs!” Randle made a gesture toward Sister Grace, who for the moment seemed to be off in her own little world. Victoria calmly walked forward and placed her hands over Sister Graces ears. Sister Grace, for her part, didn’t even seem to notice.

“Yes, Randle?” Victoria looked up at Randle.

“I am not looking after Grace. The last time I looked after her, she tried to strangle me to death with her rosaries!” Randle had been given the task of looking after Sister Grace for the day.

“Randle, she is eighty-seven years old, and probably does not weigh over a hundred pounds. The only reason why she attacked you was because you used that strange voice and scared her.” Victoria spoke in a calm, soothing manner.

“For those who do not know Yoda, pity I feel.” Randle spoke in his Yoda voice.

“That is what I am talking about. Do not speak like that and you will be fine.” Victoria released Graces ears, seeming to signal that the discussion was over.

“Oh! What was that?” Sister Grace blinked, turning to look at Victoria who smiled down at the elder women.

“Nothing important Grace. Randle will be working with you today.” Victoria smiled. Sister Grace didn’t say anything. She simple turned to look at Randle, her eyes narrowing slightly and her fingers beginning to stroke her rosaries. Randle just groaned and placed his face in his arms.

As the group dispersed, Alicia noted with some curiosity that she had not been assigned a task. She got up and quickly made a b-line towards Victoria. “Um, Victoria? You didn’t assign me a task for the day.”

“Ah, yes, that is right. I suppose I have gotten used to you following me around and forgot for a moment that you are to start your regular tasks today.” Victoria gave Alicia an apologetic smile. “You need your habit as well. It should be in the change room. You should find a locker there with your name on it. Once you have gotten changed, you can perhaps go and help Mina out with making today’s lunch, if you do not mind.”

“Certainly, Victoria.” Alicia beamed, then turned around and was off in a flash.

“Hm, I look good.” Alicia smiled, looking at herself in a mirror. Alicia stood at her full height, straightening her back and sticking her chest out as she pulled her habit inward to hug the natural curves of her body. “Not as good as Dawn, mind you. Or Victoria if she wore one of these things. Those two have tits that go on to next week.”

“Well, some would say that Dawn and I have been blessed by the lord.”

“Oh shit!” Alicia clamped a hand over her mouth as she spun to see Victoria standing a distance behind her. “Victoria, I’m so sorry! I didn’t know you were there, I-“

“It is alright, child.” Victoria held up a hand. “I am well aware of the fact that I have a…somewhat curvy figure compared to most. For better or worse, that is how God designed me. I just hope that my figure is not causing you any discomfort about your own figure.”

“No, no, not at all.” Alicia quickly said. “I’m sorry, Victoria, I didn’t know you were there.”

“No, child, I am sorry.” Victoria stepped forward. “I should have knocked before entering. I admit, I was looking forward to seeing you in your habit. Perhaps too eager.” Victoria took a gentle hold of Alicia’s shoulders. “You look like an angel, my dear. Simply stunning.”

“Thank you, Victoria.” Alicia felt her cheeks grow warm.

“There is no need to thank me child. Simply go forth, and serve the lord as best you can. Or…in this case, help Mina make sandwiches for the rest of the church, but it’s all relative.” Victoria gave a slight wave of her hand.

“I’m just happy to be part of the team.” Alicia smiled. “Now, I better go get to the kitchen and help Mina.”

When Alicia was out of the room and Victoria had heard the door close behind her, she took a moment to walk up to the dressing room mirror. It was a decent size, large enough for a person to see from their knees up.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Victoria turned to her side. She placed her hands on her abdomen, rolling her shoulders back and sticking her chest out. Her hands came up, pressing her breasts upwards and together, creating a mountain of cleavage. It was something none of the churchgoers had ever seen, though more than a few of the males had wished they had. She smiled for a moment, looking at her form before she smiled slightly, letting her shoulders roll back to their regular position and releasing her hands to her sides. “Are you laughing somewhere, Richard?” Victoria laughed for a moment before she left the room.

“Such a boring job.” Dawn moaned as she walked out into the church main floor, Angela following behind her.

“What are you complaining about? I have to look after the goats.” Angela gave Dawn what would be considered a glare for Angela, though by most peoples standards would be nothing more than a look. “Start bitchin’ once you get that job.”

“Oh, oh, look Angela! It’s the worlds smallest violin!” Dawn smirked, rubbing her thumb and index finger together.

“Oh, fuck you. I hope the next time you have to feed the goats their starving half to death. Then I’m going to be sitting back, munching some popcorn, with a smile from ear to ear.” Angela glared.

“Better save those grins, because I’m thinking you’re going to need them for later.” Dawn taunted. She was just about to comment further when the church door opened. Dawn watched as a young man, Dawn guessed only twenty years of age at most, slip into the church. Dawn recognized the young man as one of the church goers, though they didn’t seem them every Sunday. More than likely he wasn’t a devout Velicatholigist, but the boy had came to the church anyway so Dawn decided to see what he wanted. The fact that he was a little on the cute side didn’t heart either.

“I’ll handle this Angela. You go ahead.” Dawn turned towards the young male.

“Oh? Why do I have to work while you get to kick back a bit?” Angela protested, seeing Dawn already heading at the youth.

“Because the longer it takes to finish the job, the longer it’ll be till you have to feed the goats.” Dawn pointed out, almost as if daring Angela to find some flaw in her logic.

“Fine, fine, go have your fun.” Angela waved her hand at Dawn then wondered off.

“Oh I intend to.” Dawn licked her lips, then descended upon the young male. She felt like a predator about to pounce unto a rabbit, and the thought made her grin.

“Hello my child. Welcome to the church. How may I service you today?” Dawn asked, her voice innocent as she approached the male. Her hands came clasped together, as though to make a prayer, in front of her chest, and by some “chance” happened to push between her breasts, then lift either of the magnificent globes upwards and out as she raised the praying hands slightly.

“Uh, I, uh…” The young man seemed at a loss for words, his eyes so deep in Dawn’s tits that she could have pulled them out of her cleavage with her band and offered them back to the man. Of course, she didn’t. It was more fun that way. The man cleared his throat, regaining some of his composure. “Well, it’s been a while, and I was in the area, so, I thought I might drop by and confess a few sins.”

“Would you like to cum with me?” Dawn said in a soft, hotly tone.

“Pardon?” The young man’s eyes almost popped out of his head, and Dawn had to fight not to laugh.

“Would you like to come with me?” Dawn repeated, though this time in a more casual tone. She then gestured with her thumb to the confessional booths. “To the confessional booths, of course.”

“Oh, uh, yes, yes, of course.” The man quickly nodded his head. “Lead on.”

“Lead on?” Dawn put a hand to her chest, a shocked and somewhat hurt look coming to her face. “You think I was leading you on?”

“What? No, I just meant, you know, take me to one of the booths.” The young man’s cheeks grew redder. “I didn’t mean that you were, I mean, I just wanted you-“ The man was unable to finish his sentence he was so flustered.

“Oh, I see. I’m sorry for misunderstanding you. It’s just, people look at my body sometimes, and they think that, well I’m trying to entice them.” Dawn looked at him, eyes as innocent as a saint, one hand clasping the other in front of her chest and once again, somehow, lifting her breasts upwards. “I’m not enticing you, am I?”

“No! No, not at all.” The man quickly answered.

“Oh, I’m so glad to hear that.” Dawn moved quickly forward, clasping to the man’s arm, pressing it against her breasts. “You don’t know what it’s like being a woman of the cloth. Having to get down on my knees and worship every day. Can you imagine me, down on my knees, worshiping something?”

“Yes, I mean, no, I mean,” The man coughed, taking a moment to clear his throat. “I’m sure you’re very devout in your religious practices.”

“I try and help people find a piece.”

“What?” The man blinked.

“I try and help people find peace.” Dawn said quickly. “Now, perhaps you would like to step into one of the confessional booths and allow me to cleanse your sole.”

“You? I mean, isn’t this supposed to be anonymous? You’re not supposed to know me, I’m not supposed to know you-

“We don’t know each other, silly. Oh, sure, I’ve seen your face, but it’s not like I know your name or where you live.” Dawn interrupted the man. “I tell you what. I’m going to get in this confessional booth over here.” Dawn gestured to one of the emptied booths. “If you want, you can get in my booth, or you can get in the other one. I leave the choice up to you.” Without saying anything more, Dawn walked over to the booth and slipped inside.

Dawn hummed silently to herself as she did some finger stretches and wiggles, getting them nice and loose and limber for the task she was sure she would be engaged in very soon. One of the nagging work related injuries that tended to affect members of the church in latter parts of their life was arthritis in the fingers from too much tickling. While Dawn never talked about it, it was certainly a concern for her, as she more than most members of the church took every chance she had to tickle a willing victim. To help with that, she liked to do plenty of finger exercises as well as soak her hands every night and apply various ointments and take supplements. Dawn was determined to keep tickling until she was put in the dirt, and then meet the devil with fingers wiggling. Hopefully, he’d recognize her obvious tickling skills and give her a job torturing people.

Dawn’s thoughts of hellish tickle delight was interrupted as a pair of feet came through the stock holes into her booth. They looked young, masculine and a good size 11. Dawn licked her lips as she adjusted the settings on the stock to clasp about the man’s ankles securely so he couldn’t move them. She then tied back his big toys, making the feet go taught.

“Forgive me, for I have sinned.” The voice of the man from the other side of the booth confirmed Dawn’s belief it was the man from before.
Dawn looked over possible tools to use and after a moments hesitation, she selected a simple toothbrush. Placing it in a cup of soapy water, Dawn made up a nice lather. Dawn had been trying to convince Victoria to stock a few Sonicare toothbrushes in the booths, as well as a few other more up to date and electronically powered devices for tickling, but Victoria seemed content with the selection that was present. Dawn had tried to convince Victoria to let her place Victoria in the stocks and demonstrate how effective some of those high tech tools were, but Victoria had decline, much to Dawn’s disappointment. So, she made do with the tools they had, occasionally bringing in one of her own if she felt the desire or wanted to test a new tool out.

Dawn began to gently scrub the soles of the man’s feet, working up a wet, bubbly foam on either sole. She liked to use the brush as a start if she was unfamiliar with the person she was tickling. Once the feet were lathered up, she would move the firmer brush to really scrub the feet clean. “Tell me child, how you have strayed from the path of the just, benevolent god that we all worship?” It was a particularly wordy way to ask a person their sins, but that’s why Dawn liked it. The wordier things were, the longer she could draw things out, and the longer she drew this out, the more she could tickle for.

“I-I Eeeehehehehe I’ve hehehe sinned.” The man’s feet instantly tried to get away at the touch of the brush, his toes that were free clenching tightly. “Eheheheheeh!”

“Well, that’s never good.” Dawn smiled, her attention focused on the feet in front of her. It seemed that this man was plenty ticklish without the scrubbing. To test this theory, Dawn began to lightly flick her nails over the man’s other foot arch as she continued to scrub the left foot. “When was the last time you came to church and confessed your sins to a member of the cloth?”

“Ehehehhaha hah oh oh ahaha four ahah four years. AHAHA Shit!” The man added the last part when Dawn gave his arch a suddenly intense scrub.

“You should refrain from swearing. Or saying the lords name in vain. It will only add to your penance.” Dawn pointed out in a sickeningly sweet voice. As far as Dawn was concerned, he could swear a blue streak up and down the church. It just meant more tickles for him, and that was fine by her.

“Ahaha yes yes, sorry.”

“Oh, you will be when I get through with you, cutie.” Dawn muttered under her breath as she continued to light tickling of his right foot with her nails gently exploring his arch while the other foot moved on to scrubbing the ball of his foot. “Well, four years is quite some time. Depending on how many sins you’ve committed, I’m afraid we’re going to be here for a while. Why not start by categorizing your sins and tell me in that order?”
“Ok ok, ahahahahaha.” There was a few minutes before the man spoke again, though Dawn made sure he was laughing all the while. Dawn was just about to take it up a few notches, when he began to speak.
“I’ve ehehehe ehehe lied! I told peehehehehehe people I ahahaha didn’t hahahahahave money whe-when eheheheh I did! I ahahaah told my ahahah mom I had to ahahah work to ehehe get out of hahaha visiting my grandmothers. Oh oh please ahahah stop! I neee ahahahahaha need a break!”

“Now, now, if you didn’t suffer for your sins, what would be the point? Be a brave man and press on. Once you’re done telling me all your lies, I’ll give you a little break. Don’t take too long though, or I’ll have to assume I’m not being tough enough on you and it’ll get worse.” Dawn remarked, not letting up her assault. One of the main things you learned as far as tickling went was how to get a good idea if a person was in any real danger from being tickled, or just suffering the minor discomfort of prolonged tickling. From the sounds of things, he was just an average guy who hadn’t been tickled in a good long while and wanted a break. Well, fat chance of that happening. Those tootsies were hers.

“Ok, ok, ok, ahahahahaha I told my friends ahahah that I ahahah couldn’t got out and when I ahahahaha could have. Oh God, oh, God, ahahahah I said I ahahaha did a better job then I ahaha realy did! That’s it! That’s ahahaha it!” The toes where clenching and unclenching wildly and Dawn decided that those would be her next target.

“Well then, I think you’ve earned a few seconds to catch your breath.” Dawn moved her hands away. She noted that he said God’s name in vain twice. “Mmmm that’s it. Call out to god until your face is red. Then I’ll turn it purple.” Dawn chuckled under her breath. She could hear the young man’s breathing starting to slow down as she waited, taking the time to increase the lather on the toothbrush again. It was time to get at those nice, wiggly, giggly toes.

“Breaks over. Time to get back to your sins.” Dawn used her free hand to pry the man’s toes back, and began scrubbing under them. The effect was instantaneous.

“AHAHAHAHA NO NOT THERE! AHAHAH FUCK FUCK SHIT!” The man instantly descended into hysterics, much to Dawn’s pleasure. It seemed that she had found a particularly vulnerable spot. Life was full of so many wonderful little joys. Aside from the obvious ones of friends, family, and health (not to mention owning a killer rack) the joys were alcohol, making a man get a nice, fat boner, the Jackrabbit she had under her bed at home which could bring her to mind numbing orgasms in an almost ridiculously short time, and of course, tickling somebody out of their mind.

“You really should try and refrain from swearing, young man.” Dawn lectured in a slightly firm tone. Of course, she wasn’t exactly helping the man’s plight, as she forced a pair of toes apart and began scrubbing between them, causing a cascade of frantic laughter to be echoed in response.

“CAN’T AHAHAHAHA TALK!” The man finally managed to get out after a few minutes of failed communication attempts. Of course, Dawn didn’t care too much if the man could talk or not. He was laughing, and while Dawn loved some good old fashioned pleading, she was mature enough to know one couldn’t have everything. Well, except for perhaps Rod. Cute, extremely ticklish, great stamina for tickling, a wonderful laugh, a natural beggar, and a huge boner you could hang a 15lbs leather jacket off. If only the boy had been born ten years earlier. Hell, five years would have worked. Oh well, she still had plenty of fun with the boy.

A particularly hard laugh snapped Dawn back to the present. Dawn was so experienced when it came to tickling she could totally think about something else and let her hands go into autopilot mode. Dawn stopped her actions, giving the man a breathier. She had no problem with him being unable to confess his sins from being tickled. She had no problem working him over all day to extract information. However, if she made the experience too harrowing, she knew the man would eventually be crying to get out and she’d have to let him out, eventually. It was best to ease up now, let him get his breath, and slowly torture him at a lighter pace over a longer period.

“Just breathe deeply, nice and slow.” Dawn instructed in a calm, soothing voice. She put down her toothbrush into the soapy water cup and used a towel to carefully dry the foot she had been scrubbing. The sole rewarded her efforts by turning a nice pink for her, and no doubt it would be more sensitive. She already decided she would get to some feather work for her next instrument of torture. So few people were really feather ticklish, and she felt that she could get some laughs out of this man with the feathers.

“Perhaps you should tell me what sin you would like to confess next?” Dawn suggested as she looked over her choices of feathers. At home, Dawn had a selection of more then twenty different feathers in a tool case she had at home. In the confessional booths, you had a total of six feathers provided by the church and they came in pairs. You had turkey wing feathers for a stiffer tickling tool and useful for getting at that delicate arch, ostrich plumes for a nice, wispy, mercilessly teasing touch and very useful for exploring between a bound pair of toes, and finally a pair of goose feathers for something in between for firmness and softness of the previous two feathers and with its fine tip good at getting at the crooked underside of a toe with sadistic ease.

“Theft…” The man finally breathed after a minute, perhaps wanting to drag his break on as long as possible by waiting a bit before saying anything.

Dawn paused for a moment before she plucked up the two turkey feathers. “I should warn you, while technically anything you say here is protected because of religious aspects, if you tell me you’ve done anything too criminal…well, I’d advise against it. If you’ve seriously been doing some law breaking, I’d prefer that Victoria, the Mother Superior, be the person you confess to. She handles the…heavier content.” It was a bit of an unwritten law that, if a person had something of particular note to confess, say they were cheating on their spouse, or had committed an action that would be considered a felony, that they should be referred to Victoria so that she could deal with it personally. There were two reasons for this, the first one being that the less people who knew about such events, the better, and two, if the person did commit a crime, it would be reported to Victoria, and she would decide if it was in the best interests to approach the authorities or not.

Victoria also handled the more…intense form of tickling purification, which was about as close to true tickle torture as Dawn knew the church engaged in. She remembered one man, about five years ago, who started visiting the church on a weekly bases after asking to confess to Victoria. After the initial confession, he was taken to the basement once a week. What happened in there, only Victoria and the man knew. What Dawn did know (aside from the fact that after an hour or so Victoria would come out of the basement and the man would come out fifteen minutes later, face as red as an apple and sweat soaked hair, looking like he had been put through the wringer and then some), was that she once sneaked into the basement, and placed a glass to the door to listen. What she heard was some of the most animalistic laughter and screaming of ticklish torture she had ever heard. Victoria didn’t say a word the entire time she listened. The man on the other hand went through a series of begging, pleading, threats, and then begging once more. Dawn only listened for maybe five to ten minutes tops before she lost her nerve and slipped out. Dawn didn’t want to find out what would happen to her if she was caught. Dawn didn’t like to admit it, but Victoria was an even better tickler then her, and she had no intention of being under her nails for any longer then she absolutely needed to. Not that being tickled by a gorgeous, big titted, thin woman didn’t have its appeal but she didn’t want any of what the man in the room was getting.

“It’s just minor stuff.” The man responded after a moment.

“Well than, let’s get on with it.” Dawn smiled and started to glide the turkey feathers along the foot that she had just previously been scrubbing. Once again the man began to laugh, though it was lighter than his previous bouts. “Tell me your thefts.” Dawn instructed as the feathers moved in tandem, one sweeping up the arch of the foot while the other swept downwards.

“Eheheheeh ok I ehhehehehe stole some money ehehehe from my mothers hahahah purse when I heheheh was seventeen. I stole a candy bar ehehehehe when I, ehehehe god, ehehe was eighteen. Ehehehehehehe oh oh ehehehe.”

“Such a naughty boy. Mama’s gonna have to spank you.” Dawn purred in a low voice. She turned one of the feathers around and began to use the quill end to begin gently scratching at the heel of his foot, producing a higher volume of laughter. Feeling that this was a level she could keep up for a while, Dawn continued on using this technique.

“I stole I stole ahahahaha liquor from ahaahaha parents.” The man’s voice had a slight tinge of panic in his voice as the tickling intensity went up, no doubt realizing that the feathery kid gloves were coming off slowly. There was a rush in his voice to get out what he had to say, before the tickling totally enveloped him again. “I ahahahaha stole from ahahahaha oh god ahaha I stole from ahahaha a friend. No more ahahah no more.”

“No more stealing or no more tickling?” Dawn asked in a disinterested tone as she brought the quill end up to begin poking at the ball of his foot. She’d save the toes for a little later, she reasoned.

“NO STEALING! NO STEALING!” The man shouted before descending into a helpless bout of laughter. After a minute or two Dawn put the feathers down, allowing the man another breathier.

“So, is that it, or are their more sins to confess?” Dawn placed the feathers back in their holders, musing about which tool she wanted to use next.

“I, um….well…”

“Yes?” Dawn asked, than raked her fingernails up and down the man’s feet to help loosen his tongue a bit (for something other than laughter, of course).

“AHAHAHA OK OK I Ehehehehehe cheated.” The man said after a moment as the fingers left his feet.

“Oh?” Dawn stopped for a moment. She decided she wanted to hear this one out a little clearer than the other less serious offences. Dawn, like most people, was no fan of cheating. However, she also knew that she wasn’t one to throw stones about having sex with another while in a relationship with somebody else. “Tell me what happened. All of it, from start to finish.”

“Oh…oh…ok.” The man was catching his breath, but after a few moments continued. “Well…I’ve been dating a girl for a while now. A few years. We’ve been having some problems lately. Fighting a bit about finances and such. We’re both employed, but Stocksvill only has so many well paying jobs, you know?”

Dawn could definitely understand that. While the logging company and woodworking factory employed a large population of the town, it couldn’t employ everybody and the fact was some people just weren’t made for that type of work. “Ok, I can appreciate that. Please continue.”

“Well, I was at a bush party a week or so ago, and I was drinking pretty heavy. Me and my girlfriend had gone, and had a fight while there. She left, I stayed. Well, I was pretty angry and I drank a lot. I mean, a lot-a-lot, know what I mean? Well, I woke up the next day, and realized I was in somebody else’s bed. Turns out I got drunk, and slept with a chick who was also apparently pretty drunk.” A long sigh came from the other side of the confessional booth.

“I see…” Dawn tapped her chin. “Does your girlfriend know yet?”

“No. At least if she does, she hasn’t said anything yet.”

“I’ll be shocked if she doesn’t know. This is a pretty small town after all.” Dawn pointed out. It was the truth though. Word got around Stocksvill pretty damn fast. Secrets in Stocksvill were harder to keep then a virgin in a whore house. “Do you regret what you did?”

“Oh God yes. I’d never cheat on her. I mean, if I was sober that is. It’s just, we’ve been having such a difficult time, and I guess once I got drinking…” Another sigh came from the box.

“Alcohol’s a hell of a drug.” Dawn could certainly appreciate drinking until you blacked out. It wasn’t something she did these days, but she had certainly done it when she was younger and dumber. She could still remember the time she woke up naked in the laundry room, laying in a basket. Of course, that wasn’t as bad as the time she woke up in the clown outfit. And how she got out of military service…well, that was another story all together.“What are these arguments about, exactly? I want details.”

“Uh, ok. Well, she wants us to get a place and move in together. I’m all for it, but my job doesn’t pay enough for a house, and neither does hers. Even if we combine incomes, it would mean that we’d be scraping by at best. On top of that, where would we go from there? I mean, neither of us have an education past high school.”

“What about Toronto?” Dawn suggested. “There are plenty of cheap hotels in Toronto. The jobs are there as well, if you know where to look.”

“We’ve never been out of Stocksvill. I wouldn’t know the first place to look. I mean, I’m not saying that I won’t be willing to look around, but even then we still have to get first and last together, and-“

“Ok, ok, let’s start at the start here. The first thing you need to do, is tell your girlfriend what happened, because we both know that sooner or later, she’s going to find out. So this is what you’re going to do. You’re going to go home, tell her how big you screwed up. Tell her it’s your fault. Don’t bring up the whys. Accept that you made a mistake, and tell her that you’ll do whatever is necessary to make it up to her. If she needs time, needs room, you give her that. If it works out, if she forgives you, then the two of you come see me at the church. Me specifically. We’ll go from there.”

“Uh…ok…” The man seemed a little hesitant, likely drinking in everything he had to say. “Does that mean our confessional is done?”

“Well, yes, and no. You have more pressing things to worry about at the moment then your eternal soul, namely your girlfriend. As for the rest of your soul cleansing, well, you have done more than a few bad things. It’ll probably take a few visits for that.” Dawn stated. While she could emphasis with the young man, far more then he and many others would ever know, she couldn’t just give him a free pass either. Forget all the other sins, and the swearing, and everything else. The sin of cheating on your significant other was, in Dawn’s opinion at the very least, one of the greatest sins possible.

“A few visits?” The man sounded worried, and rightly so.

“Right. Just because you might find forgiveness with your girlfriend, doesn’t mean you’re right with the lord. You have to pay for what you’ve done, if you want to earn forgiveness. That’s how God works. He’ll forgive you, if you suffer enough.” Dawn wasn’t really sure if that was indeed how God worked. Suffering equaled forgiveness? Dawn hoped that God didn’t work that way. However, despite Dawn’s lack of knowledge for many aspects of the bible (less then she would willingly admit) Dawn did remember that in the old testament, there were sacrifices of blood, which was in many ways how the church of Velicathology acted today. Laughing was their sacrifice, their suffering. Their penance to God for their acts of sin.

“Ok. I guess I should go see my girlfriend then.” The man was unable to move until Dawn let him out of the stocks.

“Yes, you should. And I expect to see you both very soon.” Dawn said as she unlocked the stocks which held the man’s feet. She was done for now. Damn reality crashing her parade. She wanted to tickle this cute young man for a few hours, not get wrapped up in his personal business. But whatever the case, what was done was done. Dawn wasn’t one to ignore the need for a sympathetic ear when it was needed. “Now fly, you foul!”

“Fly? What?”

“It’s from Lord of the Rings. You know, when…never mind, just go. Go see your girlfriend.” Dawn shook her head, the sound of the man putting on his shoes and leaving the booth audible. She waited a few minutes. She didn’t want to have to answer any questions at this point. She had done her job, not as a nun but as a woman. She just hoped things worked out for the poor bastard.

Dawn stepped out of the confessional booth. The man was gone, which was all for the best. He had his tasks to do, she had her own. Granted, Dawn felt that hers would definitely be less exciting. As much as she wanted to stall, Dawn decided it was best to head off and meet Angela in her duties. After all, she was a nun.

Great to see the next part of this epic series. Please keep it up Cac.

Great to see the series continue, awesome work, look forward to more parts, thanks Cosmo

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back