• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE TICKLISH SPY PART 2 STARRING: Gigglee

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
THE TICKLISH SPY
PART 2
STARRING: Gigglee

Kine lay there tied and helpless as the rest of the group neared her. She saw to her dismay that each was holding a couple feathers. When the group got closer, she saw that they were all women apart from their leader.

“Who are you?!” Kine yelled at them as they got to the bed.

One sat down on either side of her while two went to her feet and the man sat between her legs. He reached up and grabbed the front of her shirt and took a hold of her zipper and pulled it down slowly. Kine watched in stunned horror and shock as he did so. The girls at her feet gripped her socks as the man unzipped her shirt and in unison the three pulled off her shirt and socks.
The man pulled her shirts zipper down slowly, inch by inch. It went to pass down between her breasts slowly.

The two women at her feet gripped her socks at her ankles and pulled on them slowly. The tops of her socks just reached her ankles and they began to pull the over the balls of her feet.

The man pulled the zipper down to the bottom of her shirt where it became undone. He took the two halves of her shirt and prepared to open them.
The two girls pulled her socks up and over the arches of Kines recently pedicured feet and prepared to pull them off.

The three of them worked in unison and the two girls at her feet pulled of her socks and the man sitting between her legs flung open her shirt, exposing her breasts. Kine let out a sigh of surprise as her body was exposed to total strangers.

“Well now, aren’t these nice?” Went the man asking to the women

“Mhm, very nice. I hope they’re ticklish….” went one of the women her voice trailing off.

“Oh, I hope so too. Especially these feet of hers.” went another, trailing her index finger up one of Kines soles.

“Hehehe!!” went Kine in response to her finger trailing up her foot.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Said the woman doing it again.

“Wha-hehe!! Do you want?” asked Kine between giggles.

“We want you to confess to being a spy is all. Confess and we’ll spare you.” The man said.

“But I’m not a spy. I swear it. Please don’t tickle me!” pleaded Kine as the man accused her. She knew that if she gave in, she’d be exposed for what she really was and could face punishment far worse than mere tickle torture!

“Well if that’s the way you feel then… Let’s begin, shall we?” Asked the man rhetorically to his cohorts. Each one then nodded and picked up their feathers and held them above her. The two at her sides went to sit over her head on her wrists.

The two girls at her feet then took their feathers and began to slowly, teasingly, brush the tips of them around her toes. Kine lied there and tried to hold back from giggling as she felt two stiff feathers glide across each of her soles. “NNNnnnn!!” she went as she felt the feathers moving, but soon she gave up, and was laughing out loud “Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!!” she went.

“Oh like that do we?” asked one of the girls tickling her feet softly.

The two at her underarms took their feathers and assaulted Kine’s pits, stroking them slowly, while the man on her waist had begun to trace each one of her ribs with his feathers. “Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went at both these sensations.

One of the girls moved her feather down to Kine’s breasts, tickling their sides and underneath as well “Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” She instinctively went and began to buck and thrash in her bonds as her sensitive breasts were assaulted.

While the girls tickled her armpits and around her breasts, she sucked in her belly as she felt the feather running up and down her sides “Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” She went as she felt the man slowly moving the feathers onto her belly, making circles.

“Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!!” went Kine. He dropped the feathers and picked up a long stiff feather. He then began to draw circles with the feather on her belly moving closer and closer to her small, shallow bellybutton. She screamed in ticklish agony as the feather finally entered her belly button and he twirled round and round in her hyper ticklish navel for what seemed like an eternity. He even used the feathers quill to probe deep in her navel eliciting more laughter from her “Hehehehe!!! Hahahaha!!!” went Kine at this.

The girls at Kines feet ran their feathers between her toes and up and down her aches slowly, teasingly. They listened with glee as she Kine laughed her head off. The girls at her armpits stroked their feathers up and down them quickly. They even turned their feathers upside down and poked and prodded her armpits with their quills. The girl that was circling Kines breasts motioned for her friend to do the same, and soon they were both teasing Kines breasts and nipples with their feathers.

Kine bucked up and down, trying not o get her nipples touched. But soon she gave in and was moving her breasts back in forth along with the girls tickling feathers. She let out a small moan of pleasure as her nipples were touched by them.

“Please!! Stoapp!! You’re driving me crazy!!” went Kine as the feathers from all five assaulted her over sensitized body.

“Oh? I think someone’s enjoying this. Don’t you all think so too?” asked the man.

“You know Kine; I always wondered how your toes and soles tasted.” asked one of the girls.

“Yeah. Me too.” added the other girl.

“No! Please don’t do that!” Kine screamed as the girls then gripped her toes and slowly began to run her tongue around and all over her feet. The girls then began to suck on her toes for what seemed like an eternity. They licked up and down her arches like animals, soaking up her soles and each one groaning and moaning as they did so.

“Stop stop! staaoop! hehehe!” Kine kept on pleading as the girls kept sucking her feet and toes until she finally grew tired of Kine’s pleading. The whole onslaught of all the ticklish sensations of her body was too much for Kine and she was literally on the verge on going insane. Her nipples being teased, her belly, feet and underarms being tickled was almost too much for her.
Finally the two girls stopped their sucking and licking of her feet and toes after about ten minutes of it.

The man stopped teasing her nipples and the women at her armpits all let up. “HUFF! HUFF!” went Kine panting, catching her breath.

“I know you want this to end Kine. Just tell us what we want to know. Confess and it will be all over. Admit you’re a spy and we’ll stop this.” Said the man

“O-ok. I-I’m a spy. I’ve been working her for almost a year now, watching you and your organization.” confessed Kine stuttering a little.

“That’s a good girl. Now what say we discuss what you were trying to find out?” asked the man motioning to his accomplices and they each raised their feathers once more.

“No!No! Please!!” Kine stammered lie there and could only hope that she could hold out.

THE END?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back