• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WTE(World Tickling Entertainment) The season begins. All F/F

noahbailey

TMF Regular
Cael:Welcome to season 1 of WTE, World Tickling Entertainment will be crowning the first ever tickle champion in just a moment Violet will take on Ashley for the coveted championship!(Crowd cheers) Commercials....
Cael:We are here live in Lexington Kentucky for the first WTE event and we are sold out, I'm Cael here with my broadcast partner Ted!
Ted:Here comes Ashley to the ring(She is tan with blonde brown hair wearing pink bra&panties purple nail polish).
Cael:And here's Violet(sorta tan red bra&panties)

..continued..
Blonde hair and neon green nail polish) Ref:Ring the bell!
Cael:This normal match is underway where the only way to win is to make their opponent tap to the tickling!
Ashley does a takedown and begins tickling Violet's belly.
Ted:Ashley early on with the takedown tickle.
Violet counters by rolling over on to Ashley and begins to blow rasberrys on her button.
Cael:Violet lookin for the tap early.
Ted:She may get it here, Ashley doesnt look like she can take much more!

Violet moves to a recovering Ashley's feet and picks one up.
Ted&Cael:HERE IT COMES!
Violet sticks Ashleys foot in her mouth and begins sucking, licking, and nibbling on it. Ashley's laughing hard now and then loses it when violet licked her creamy sole.
Ashley taps.
Cael:It's over! Violet is the first WTE champ! Good night everybody catch us tommorow in Louislville folks! See ya there!
Violet leaves the ring with her head held high and the first champion!

Story was good, but constructive criticism if you don't mind;
It is too short, and being separated like that is distracting.
Just my opinion but other than that it was a nice offering.
Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Sorry about that, I don't have any access to a PC so I am forced to either use a PSP or a Wii. I will try the wii next and see if it will let me post the whole thing at once, on a PSP you can only type so many letters then It won't let you type anymore. That is why it's broken down, again, sorry for that.

No problem Noah, however you contribute is appreciated and I hope I didn't discourage or disrupt creativity, just trying to help. If I can assist let me know.

No problem Noah, however you contribute is appreciated and I hope I didn't discourage or disrupt creativity, just trying to help. If I can assist let me know.

Thank's for the support Broski! If I need help i'll ask, the help will be much needed when I use my PSP, but if I use my WII, I won't need as much help, but, it wouldn't hurt to have some ideas from a pro. Woo Woo Woo, you know it, broski!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back