• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have a request for a story! :-) Please!

slave4tickles

TMF Expert
Hello, I just ran into this forum looking for what something that offers the subject....Tickling, being tickled!

I would love to read a story of a female and her boyfriend or male friend....she has been teasing him all week long, now she must pay! He makes her his slave all weekend long!
:devil:
:p How about it, anyone writers out there that can help me?:D

:wow: I will be checking to see if I have any takers ;) Thanks in advance!

Happy Tickling, wiggling my toes at you ;)

Slave4tickles, Katherine:cool:

Just because you asked SO nicely

I'll give this one a shot. Sounds like a fun storyline to me. I'm not one of the best writers on the forum, but I've done a few good things that should be floating around somewhere, and I'm improving.

I'll get right on this.

hmm, I do believe I will take a crack at this, also. As he said, not th ebest writer, but I've done a few stories....I'm on my way.
By the way, slave4tickles, I saw your picture...you are very beautiful. :)

The question is slave4tickles...

If I write this, do I get a chance to live the storyline out???
(With you that is!!!)

Cuz if so, you'll have my story with the next few hours!!!!!!!

Thank you

:) Thanks to all who replied to my request. I was sincere when I requested that, as I still am ;)

Please let me know if you do write one so I can be sure to read it, like I said before I am a new memeber I think I'm in only my fourth day...everyone on the board seems very nice and respectful to others.
This is one of the things that I like as opposed to other forums or groups, no fifthy talk or slamming others and respect!! I have really enjoyed this TMF in the short time I've been a memeber and I am looking forward to exploring more ;) as time permits.
Thanks every one!:) ForgottenTickler, thank you for taking the time to explain my question. I had saw 1st level red feather and so on...but I had no clue what in the world that meant. ;) Now I know, Thanks! ;)

Going exploring :devil:
Katherine

Hey Slave4Tickles,

I wrote your story for you...

It's called Love and Torture and your name is on the heading!!!

And you are welcome for the explination.

And you still haven't answered my question!!! LOL!

But anyway... Read my story!

I glad it wasn't a snake!!!!!

:) well at least I know where to go look now! LOL Geez:D

going to read it now, I'll let you know!
:bump: :bump:
Katherine

So slave did you get your wish? I see that you had some takers, I would like to see the same. That is an eroctic story line, but I want her held captive not hurt or anything just made his slave for their pleasure his and hers :D
I can't think of tickling with out sex! Sex goes with it in my book! But then I love sex!!!:devil: :devil:
Venus

Finished

Woo! I finished my story. It's a two parter, aptly titled "Jack's Tickle Slave"

Hope you all like it. :D

I need glasses!!

Ticklerdes I did not see it before I posted! Sorry about that, where are my glasses?:confused:
great story by the way, I hope to read more stories from you.
Venus

Venus I have done the same thing, looking for something I saw on the board. When I tried to find it again, I forgot where it was! :) Any Welcome to TMF!! Enjoy!
Tracy :jester:

O, it's up...I am EroticTickler19, but I forgot my passord...It's called "Week of teasing".

Katerine,

You have gotten like four stories already!!!

You must feel special...!

Katherine you should be honored! Two stories just for you

Where are you Katherine?

I have been sick

ForgottenTcklr said:
Katerine,

Tracy, I've been sick with the flu and my computer is in the shop also. Someone sent me a file through yahoo messenger and it had a virus. My virus program could not remove it so I had to take it in for repairs. I am at my brother's right now...
4 Stories? Really? I only know of 1, I will attempt to go and locate and read it. Thanks Tracy
Katherine

Reading this has made me feel better

ForgottenTcklr said:
Katerine,

I have not found the other stories, wanting to read them...I see what I missed since I've been sick. Thanks FT, do you know who wrote the stories? Just would be easier to find.
Have a great weekend! Katherine

Wow Four Stories!!!

ForgottenTcklr said:
Katerine,

Katherine that should make you feel a lot better to know that you have 4 stories written just for you! Congratulations!
Tracy

Re: I have been sick

slave4tickles said:

Tracy, I've been sick with the flu and my computer is in the shop also. Someone sent me a file through yahoo messenger and it had a virus. My virus program could not remove it so I had to take it in for repairs. I am at my brother's right now...
Katherine
Sorry to hear that you were sick, I hope that you are feeling better now. Rose @};--'---

My stories

I reposted my Celestial Tickling trilogy, unfortunately they were washed away by the rapid oncome of newer stories, so I don't know if anyone got to see them. Anyway, if you want to read them, just check back a few weeks in this section.

I'm currently working on a midieval themed story. It'll be good! :D

Re: Katherine you should be honored! Two stories just for you

luv2bt&tickled said:
Where are you Katherine?

Tracy, I am not only honored but flattered! :confused: But I didn't know there were four?:confused: I must have been sicker than I thought! :rolleyes:

Re: My stories

Ticklerdes said:
I reposted my Celestial Tickling trilogy, unfortunately they were washed away by the rapid oncome of newer stories, so I don't know if anyone got to see them. Anyway, if you want to read them, just check back a few weeks in this section.

I'm currently working on a midieval themed story. It'll be good! :D

I never saw them! :(

WOW Katherine!

ForgottenTcklr said:
Katerine,

Lucky lady, getting 4 stories written just for you! Good for you!
BTW you are stunning! And hey that is some logo there too! SEXY!!

Destiny!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back