• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley and Rachel f/f part 1 WARNING:This story is quite lengthy.

noahbailey

TMF Regular
Rachel is a 5'8' concasion with a lightly tanned body, chocolate brown eyes, cherry red lipstick for her normal sized mouth, Black hair that runs a couple inches below her shoulder blades. Today Rachel is wearing a sleeveless white blouse with 3 ruffles staring below her nice AA sized boobs and ends right below her belly button, A black skirt that comes above her knees about 3 inches on her feet she is wearing some tan and brown flip flops holding her size 7 feet with her feet freshley pedicured, with a whitish tint on the tips of her toenails. She is 24 years old.
Ashley is 5'9' A perfect glowing tan, pretty blondish black curly hair, pink lipstick with her lips being slightly small, dimples in her cheeks when she smiles. Ashley is wearing the new red John Cena shirt, A little bit of skinny jeans with waves on her back pockets showing her nice curvy ass' She is wearing brown slip ons covering her size 6 feet with bright purple nail polish. She is 23.
Rachel started her day by making her breakfast of Froot Loops then heading to her job at AT&T where she works calls with her best friend since 3rd grade Ashley.
Ashley:Hey Rachel I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house for a get together tonight. Of course if you're not busy.
Rachel:No i'm not busy tonight. What time should I come over?
Ashley:probably 8:00 would be good.
Rachel:It's a date!
The rest of Rachels work day seemed to fly-by, when Rachel got off of work it was 7:30. It takes about 20 minutes to drive from work at AT&T to Ashley's house. Rachel got in her 1998 Red Sedan and drove to Ashley's house closer to the country part of Wurtland Kentucky. Rachel arrived at Ashley's house at 7:58. Rachel knocked on the beautiful cherry oak door with a glass pane on it.
Door opens.
Ashley:Come on in Rachel!
Rachel walks in to see a nice two story house. Ashley took Rachel over to the White and Gold Fuschia couch with matching end tables on each side in front of the couch was a glass table with a rose design in the middle with the roots leading to the corners where tinier roses are, the legs of it were cherry oak like the door. A gold tea pot was sitting on a gold holder for it.
Ashley:Tea?
Rachel:Thank you.
Ashley poured tea into a gold cup and handed it to Rachel. Rachel is drinking her tea.
Rachel:Ashley, this tea is amazing!
Ashley;It's got mint clover in it.
Rachel:WOW!
A timer dings.
Ashley:Our homemade pizza is done!
Ashley runs into the next room Rachel looks and sees whte and black checkered tile A black refridgereator and next to it the stove. Ashley runs to the stove puts on a red oven mit matching her red John Cena shirt, Ashley bends over giving a view of her stunning ass that is a hard on for any man(even the gay ones). Ashley pulls out the pizza.
Ashley:Come and get it.
Rachel gets off her almost as stunning ass and walks into the kitchen flip flops makin that noise.
Rachel:This looks AMAZING!
It was pepperoni, banna peppers, bacon bits, ham, mozzarella chesse, with what looks like cheese and bacon filled crust.
They eat their pizza that looked AND tasted like heaven.
Rachel:THAT, was some good pizza.
Ashley:I made it, so of course it is.
Rachel:Yeah. You are the best chef I know.
Ashley:Let's go to my room and play this game I learned(You know what's coming!).
Rachel:Ok.
Rachel follows Ashley up this rotating stair case the top part is cherry and the part just below is white. She follows her into her bedroom and Ashley shuts the door.
Ashley:So we don't disturb my neighbors.
Rachel:Ok how do we play you take your shoes off and lay on the bed after I take the pillows off.
Ashley removes the pillows and Rachel follows the instructions.
Rachel lays on the white queen sized bed with pink roses on the blankets.
Rachel:Ok, now what?
Ashley is digging through the closet and pulls out four pairs of handcuffs her ex boyfriend(a cop) had left.
Ashley:Give me your arms.
Rachel does and Ashley handcuffs her to the bed posts.
Rachel is becoming nervous.
Rachel:What is this game?
Ashley;Its called H-CAT(handcuffed and tickled).
Rachel:H-CAT? What's that?
Ashley:Trust me, it's fun have I evet let you down before?
Rachel;No.
Ashley:Okay now give me your feet.
Rachel reaches them to Ashley and she handcuffs them to the other posts.
Rachel looks completely helpless to H-CAT her armpits and bottoms of feet are a creamy white(almost vanilla ice cream lookin) her toes are sortof long but still beautiful.
Ashley:Ready to know what H-CAT stands for?
Rachel:Yes.
Ashley:Handcuffed............and tickled.
Rachel:WHAT!?
Ashley:I'm getting you back for all the years you tickled me, I never got to find out if YOU were ticklish.
Rachel:I'm not! Let me go!
Ashley:Not that quick.
Ashley reaches her menicured nails to Rachels right foot and slowly traces one around her foot. Rachels trying to hold in her laughter. This went on for a minute then Ashley stopped.
Ashley:I guess your not ticklish after all.
Rachel:No i'm noHAHAHAHAHAT!!!
Ashley was vigorsley attacking Rachels right foot The ball to heel to sole then stopped.
Ashley:Fibber!
Rachel:Ohohk yes hihim ticklihish.
Ashley:I knew it lets see how ticklish your creamy armpits are.
Rachel:NOHOHO!
Ashley:YEHEHES!
She began stroking Rachels hairless armpit slowly then hard then slow again,
Rachel:Hahahahaha!
Ashley:See, I told you this was fun look how much your enjoying it.
This went on for 20 minutes then Ashley gave her a break. Rachel is sweating like crazy, her hair is sticking to her forehead. Ashley moves it.
Ashley:Is it hot in here or what?
Aahley is removing her Cena shirt to reavel a red bra and a beautiful tan rack.
Rachel:How much longer? She said reganing het composure.
Ashley:I'm going to go downwards from here so your ribs are next.
Rachel:(Whimpers)
Ashley here we go she is poking Rachels top rib.
Ashley:I heard Adam gave up a rib for Eve, :ets see if this is true. 1.....2......3.......4
Ashley: 5.........7...... Damn it Rachel! Quit laughing so i can count them. 1.......2,.......3......
Rachel:Hahahaha!
Ashley:5...... Wait or was that 4? Oh well i'll just start over. 1.......2........3..........4.........
Rachel:Hahaha!
Ashley:6....... Damn it Rachel! Forget this i'm goin to your belly now! I'll be right back.
Rachel:Huff......huff.......
2 minutes later.....
Ashley:Back! I gor me a snack, it's honey. I think since I don't have plate i'll use your belly.
Rachel:No.........ok you will anyways.
Ashley:Yep.
She is spreading the honey over Rachel's belly. Rachel begins to moan as the warm honey touchs her belly and belly button.
Ashley:You must like this, I warmed it up for us! Hey you really do like this look at your nipples!
Rachel,s nipples are sticking plum out of her blouse.
Ashley:Wow. Well let's dig in!
Ashley is licking the honey off of Rachels tummy.
Rachel:Hahahah(moan)hahahaha(moan.)
Ashley:Welll your licked clean! Time for your sides!
Ashley gets on top of Rachel and begins squeezing her sides.
Rachel:HAHAHAHA!
Ashley:WOAH! Your sides are really ticklish!
Rachel:YEAHAHAHA!
After about 7 minutes Ashley lets off.
Ashley:Upper bodys complete! Lower body is next legs and knees!
Rachel's worst spots besides her feet!
Ashley:Breaks over!
She moves to the bottom of the bed.
Ashley:1.....2.......3 GO!
She begins squeezing Rachel's knees.
Rachel:HAHAHAHAH(bucking)!
Asley:Dang girl calm down!
Asley is now stroking the sides of her legs and knees.
Rachel:Hahaha(moan).
This continued for 10 minutes and during that 10 minutes Rachel orgasm'd.
Rachel:Huff.....huff.....yes......yes.....
Ashley:It's REALLY hot in here!
Ashley takes off her slip ons and pants revealing red panties..
Ashley:Time for the feet!
Rachel:(Gulp)
Ashley begins playing little piggy wit Rachels toes.
Rachel:HAHAHA!
Ashley:This little piggy went wewewewee all the way hone!
RachelHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ashley begins stroking her sole soft then hard then soft then hard for 5 minutes then pulled her toes back and scribbled a couple minutes.
Ashley:Ya know, your soles are as white as ice cream, do they taste like ice cream?
She began to lick rachels feet.
Rachel:HAHAHA(MOAN)HAHAHAHA!
Ashley subsided after 3 minutes then put her clothes back on then free'd Rachel who could barely walk for a minute.
Ashley:I got you back.
Rachel:Yes, yes you did(an evil thought popped into her head). Rachel put her flip flops back on then they went downstairs.
Rachel:Bye
Gives Ashley a hug and then they friendly peck eachother on the cheek.
Ashley:Bye Rachel!
Rachel gets in her sedan waves bye and drives away.

Broskis, i'm gonna need your honest feedback. What did you like? What didn't you like? Where should Rachel's Revenge be at? What should Ashley's most ticklish spot be? I'm going to need ideas broskis! One last thing should I introduce a new character for Rachel's Revenge?(I got plenty of them, just let me now if I should, and should it be a male or female character? I got plenty of both but I only make m/f or f/f stories.)

Good effort, but as far as the feedback I really can't get into this. I've always hated stories like this, because they're little more than scripts. It's back and forth dialogue with basic actions in between... in my opinion that doesn't equal a story. Also, be consistent with tenses, sometimes you're writing in present tense and sometimes in past.

thanks, its awesome!
oq1vw7

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back