• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First fiction story "One Hour" MM/F

R&R

I've written a few stories but this is the first one I've had guts enough to put here. Comments are welcome.

“Ok” Bill said “I’m going to put you in this kneeling stock and leave the room for an hour. I’ll be right outside but you’re on your own no matter who comes in deal.” Jessica nodded. And said “OK but if I yell or someone crosses the line you come in and stop it ok.” “Sure” Bill said. She climbed up into the stocks and Bill locked her ankles in and then secured her wrists into the cuffs pulling her arms up over her head. He then put the strap across her calfs. “Oh one more thing” he said “what” she asked. This he said as he put a blindfold on her. “Oh this is so not fair I don’t get to see who comes in.” He laughed and said “Nope we wouldn’t want them embarrassed back at the party would we.” She said “You’re an ass.” He said “be back in an hour. She was a sight to behold her legs were about shoulder width apart exposing a lot of leg through the slit of her dress. Her dress was a green halter slit to the top of her thigh. On her bare feet she wore 5 inch mules. The way she was tied she was having a hard time keeping them from slipping as her toes pointed down. She was quite a beauty for her 42 years. As she waited to see what would happen she tested the stocks and found she was pretty immobile. After a few minutes she heard the door open and someone say “What do we have here.” Another voice said “I’m not sure but I like it.” She heard the door shut and footsteps come across the room. She knew they were right in front of her but they weren’t speaking. She heard a drawer open and a voice say”Jackpot.” She felt something lightly touch her chin. She pulled her head back. There was a soft laugh and the voice said”Look like we have a ticklish one here. She didn’t dare speak. “Are you a ticklish little girl honey.” The voice asked. “Cause I have a feather in my hand and you’ve got a lot of skin showing” Just then she felt a finger drag across her heel. She caught her breath and tried to wiggle her foot which didn’t work very well. She was suddenly aware of the poor choice of shoes for the evening. Her head was turned and she heard another voice whisper in her ear.”I’m going to tickle all aorund your foot if you can keep your shoe on until I’m done I won’t tickle the botoms of your feet ok but lose one shoe and they both come off” She shook her head “Please don’t tickle me I’ll do anything.” She heard both guys laugh and a voice say”Darlin the way we look at it is if we tickle you for an hour you’ll do whatever we want anyway and we get the fun of tickling a gorgeous redhead out of her mind.” With that she felt the finger on the heel of her foot again only this time it kept moving. Her feet were the most ticklish part of her body. The finger slowly worked its way around her ankle and down the top of her foot and back to her heel. The finger started over again as she bit her lip holding on for all she was worth. If she jerked foot she would definitley lose her shoe. The finger then slowly slid down the side of her arch. She couldn’t still and the shoe slipped a bit. She was going mad with the teasing tickling but could don nothing to stop it. The finger went back to her heel then was gone. The wait was maddening the quiet was worse. The next touch she felt sent a shock through her body as a single fingertip scratched the very tip of her big toe. She bit her lip to hold in the giggling that threatened to burst out of her. The finger never waivered slowly scratching back and forth back and forth. It was driving her mad. She was trying to mover her toes but felt her shoe slip just a tiny bit. She was being forced to endure a maddening bout of tickling from someone she couldn’t even see. The voice again”You’re getting to her her face is red she’s having a hard time holding it back.” Then in her ear again the whisper “you can’t hold out much more baby.” Then the final blow was delivered as she was concentrating so hard on the one toe being tickled a finger started the same pattern on her other foot. She let out a little scream and jerked and her shoe was gone. The tickling stopped and she felt her other shoe being removed. She screamed again as a hand grabbed her foot. The voice chuckled “A screamer nice” She then felt her toes being tied back and apart making her feet becoming completely immobile and helpless. Then there was quiet. She kept turing her head trying to find her tormentors. Then the whisper yet again.”I’m goping to tickle those feet until you scream.” Her mouth went dry she was alone in a room tied up with 2 people bent on tickling her to maddness. She got just a bit of attitude and said” 2 guys tickling one woman scream that’ll take about five seconds.” The voice said “Darlin it’s gonna last a whole lot longer than 5 seconds.” She felt the fingers on her feet and completely lost it she screamed as she knew she would but lapsed almost immediatley into a hysterical laughter. Her whole body shook as she tried in vain to get loose. The fingers danced around her high arches covering the entire arch of both feet. She was laughing so hard she couldn’t even speak or beg. At this point that wouldn’t have helped anyway. The other set of hands grabbed onto her ribs and kneaded the flesh up and down her sides. She let loose another scream. The fingers on her feet hit a sweet spot right where the ball of her foot meets the arch. The rib tickling stopped her face controted into a tortorous mask of ticklish agony. She vaguley heard the voice say she can’t breath she’s laughing to hard. The fingers went back to the arch and heel of her foot bringing her bak to the insane laughter from before but at least she could breath. The tickling lasted around 10 minutes before stopping and letting her catch her breath. She panted and begged “Please stop let me go I’ll do anything my husband has money please!” Then she heard the words that made her blood run cold. “Darlin have ever been tickled with a feather.” She srcreamed “Please…..” befor she could even finish the plea the feather touch her armits slowly drawing circles and then up and down. It must’ve been both people because there was no rhyme or reason to the pattern the feathers took. The halter dress went down almost to her waist and the feathers found every ounce of ticklish flesh. The tickling stopped and she hung limp trying to catch her breath. She felt someone on the backs of her legs as they reached up under her dress grabbing her panties. A new found energy came up in her as she screamed “NO!” and began to thrash trying to stop their removal. The effort was to no avail as they were being pulled down a finger grazed her hip. She screamed and jump as far as she could. “Oh I found another spot on her. With her panties pulled own around her knees the fingers went to work on her hips. Tickling like you’d tickle someones foot. She let out yet another scream as she tried to thrash and escape. This was probably hre next worse ticklish spot. All of a sudden the fingers were back on her feet. She went into silent laughter again as the ticklers assaulted the two spots on her body. The were relentless in their attack. She started to feel light headed from not breathing and within a few minutes mercilessly blacked out. She awoke to her husband “Honey are you OK.” He asked he removed her blindfold and got her out of the stocks. It took a few minutes to gather herself as she looked around she saw her shoes were gone. “Just take me home” she said.
A week later she got in her car to do some shopping sitting on the passenger seat were her shoes.

Good story. Next time, try to bust it up in a few paragraphs. Makes for a lot easier read. Good story though.

Good story. Next time, try to bust it up in a few paragraphs. Makes for a lot easier read. Good story though.

Thanks for the comment I wondered about that when I wrote it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back