• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my true tickle tales, part 3

G-Poof

...there had been no school on friday, but I didn't have the chance to see Julie, but saturday had come, and I had a big-open afternoon. I sat for a bit and tried to figure out my plan, "how to get her over here," I tried to figure out. I had it!...I picked up the phone and dialed her number: "Julie?"---"Yeah this is she"---"Hey its Josh, whats up?"---"Oh, nothin, boring day today, nothin to do"---"Oh really? Well hey, remember how we both missed that show on monday night? I taped it, you wanna come over and watch?"---"Yeah sure! I baked some cookies earlier, I'll bring them over, see ya soon!"---"Great, see ya soon Julie!"...the stage was set.....Julie got to my house in no time, and we headed downstairs to the family room to watch the movie. She plopped herself down on the couch and slipped her shoes off to reveal cute, thin, heart-patterned white socks. I put the tape in, pressed play, and went back to the couch and sat down about a foot and half away from her. "Thanks for inviting me over to watch this, I thought I was gonna miss it, and its the season finale!" Julie thanked me, sitting in a very cute way on the couch, with her feet crossed over each other on the floor. "No problem," I said, "I didn't want to watch this alone." We smiled and had a little more small talk as the show began to start. Throughout the show, we talked about the show, but as the end of it neared, I began to fear I would miss my chance. At the end of the show, one of the characters ran off with a woman, who was about to get married, this struck me as an opportunity. "So what did you think about that, him running off with her?" I investigatingly asked. "I thought it was kinda bad, I mean, she was just about to get married," Julie responded. My plan had worked perfectly..."What? But you can't deny true love, huh?" I protested as I gave her a little joking-poke in her sides. She jumped a little a let off a quiet giggle, but then promptly poked me back. I jumped and and giggled the same as her, and then gave her an evil grin, signaling my attack...I went for her ribs and tummy with both of my hands, wriggling my fingers everywhere, she laughed and shook but then fought back, attacking my right ribcage furiously. I was fighting back the laughter, but was red in the face, she was laughing and giggling out loud. I then changed positions and tried to get one arm around her back so I could get both sides of her ribs and underarms. I latched my fingers into her sides and wriggled and fast as I could, causing her to not giggle, but LAUGH out loud and flail to the sides. I thought I had her, but then she reached down and grabbed one of my feet with one hand and tickled the bottom of it with her other hand. Now I am EXTREMELY ticklish on my feet, and this caused me to bounce up and down and laugh faster than I could breathe. Julie was still laughing, but she had the upper edge on me, until I slid my hands up to her armpits and dug in. She went NUTS! Letting go of my foot, she jumped back into the couch, flailing back and forth, grasping for breath between laughter! But then she closed her arms in so tight, that I couldn't tickle her that well. But I had one spot left to attack, her feet...I got my hands out of her armpits, and before she had a chance to attack, I went to the ground and crawled in front of her legs, pinning them against the couch. I then crouched down and small and tight as I could so her feet her trapped right underneath me. Julie started to beg, "No no no, not there, please no!," but I was mean...I started to scribble my fingers all over her feet, on the tops, the sides, holding up one foot at and time and furiously tickling the sole. Julie went more crazy than with her arm pits, she was laughing louder than a yell, jumping up and down in her seat and beatin my back, beggin me to stop, "NO JOSH! HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH!" I kept up the torture for a couple minutes until she got too tired to even laugh, then I let up, and eventually stopped and sat back, evily-grinning at her. Julie gasped for breath, and eventually calmed herself down enough to give me a friendly-glare, "You are sooo mean Josh, I'll get you back some time for that, hehehe." The doorbell then rung, and one of my parents came from their bedroom to open it, it was Julie's parents, there to pick her up....perfect timing...We gave each other a hug and said we'd talk to each other later, the whole while giving each other evil grins, as only we knew of the fun we had just had......

Thanks for posting. I really enjoy reading true accounts of tickling. I look forward to reading about more of your experiences.

I agree DaMann,

Nothing is better than true tickling accounts. It really makes me think of all of the beautiful things that happen in this world... unfortunately my eyes seem to be shut for too much of it!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back