• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Denise--The second most tickled victim (Yes and true as well)

iticklegirlsft

TMF Novice
Right after college, I met up with a young lady--let's call her Denise--protect the innocent, the guilty, and the super ticklish :devil:

We'd already gone out about three times and as usual it was the inevitable point where she came over one day just to hange out--I think we may have rented a movie-- I don't remember as I wasn't there to watch the movie :D. So once again I have this amazing beautiful woman about 5'5" a nice voluptous build, light brown hair, and hazel green eyes that changed color depending on the lighting she was in.

She had Size 7 medium feet, and these are some of the softest feet you could ever touch. So here she is, all stretched out on the couch, her feet are in my lap soles up as she was lying on her tummy.
I said "I'm going to rub your pretty feet is that o.k.?" She giggled and said "Oooo no I'm too ticklish for that I'd be laughing like crazy".

I said, "oh no don't worry it won't tickle, you'll be o.k., besides if it tickles I'll stop, I want you to be able to trust me with your feet". She laughed again, "HAHA you must really like feet". "Yes I do" I admitted calmly. "There is something very personal about giving someone a foot rub, I can find out a lot about you that way".

"That's true" she replied, I carefully picked up her soft and freshly pedicured foot in my hand--like it was a bowl of rice that I was trying not to spill--and began massaging her foot. "Hmmmmmm," she moaned in please "that feels sooooo goooood". "That's good" I replied "I'm glad you like it" I continued for what seemed to me like hours but I'm sure it was only a bout 20 minutes--the movie was still on. I deleicately placed it back in my lap and repeated the same gesture on the other foot. She giglled "I've never had anyone take such an intrest in my feet before". I said "you mean all of those guys have ignored these pretty feet"? "All of what guys?" she laughed.

I said "you have very beautiful feet, and think a woman that takes good care of her feet is a very personal sensual woman, and I like that". Well that impressed the heck outta her. "Oh well you can play with my feet as much as you want". I replied "oh you shouldn't have told me that"

(more to come)

iticklegirlsft said:
(much deleted)

I said "you have very beautiful feet, and think a woman that takes good care of her feet is a very personal sensual woman, and I like that". Well that impressed the heck outta her. "Oh well you can play with my feet as much as you want". I replied "oh you shouldn't have told me that"

It is a rare and wonderful thing when a woman tells you that. :D :D

You have been sharing a lot of cool stories man...

They are awesome,

And you are one lucky guy.

We are getting bolder and stronger here!!!

Ain't it grand!!!

Thanks dude,

Some are so unbelievably cool I wouldn't have believed it unless I was there :D.

Hey does anyone else on the pad have obessive thoughts about tickling? Or am I all alone? :sowrong:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back