• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tantalizing Snuggles -part 1

ticklebunny 2

4th Level Red Feather
This setting takes place in one of the tropical islands of Hawaii. It is located on the island of Honolulu. It is an absolute gorgeous afternoon during a warm humid mid-July. There are tall green palm trees swaying gently in the breeze and warm golden sand being gently kissed by the clear blue waters. It is so peaceful and serene. The sun is just about ready to set. It leaves the sky scattered with lovely teals, pinks, orange, and lavender in the horizon as the sun vanishes in the sky. There on the sandy shore lay Ethan and Elaine on this gigantic warm soft beach blanket. They are watching the sunset together and they are awe-struck of the beauty of nature.
"Mmmmm it is so romantic." Elaine sighs
"yes it is indeed special." Ethan agrees.
"So glad you are in my life, so I can share beautiful moments like this with you." He whispers softly.
They decide to roll over on their sides to face each other. They are laying side by side, they are gazing into each other's eyes.
"This was a great idea, so glad we are able to spend this
time together honey." He tells her softly as he kisses her cheek and she smiles at him. Yet she can feel herself blush bit at the compliment he just gave her. He flustered her just now a bit and he knows it, that is why he is grinning at her.

"I got a surprise for you", she tells him and he becomes animated and lit up with enthusiam and he asks her.
"What is it!" Alas she shakes her head slightly no and she will not tell him, she doesn't want to ruin the surprise.
"You will find out soon enough." After she tells him this, he notices she has a wicker picnic basket beside her. He smiles, thinking he will really like his surprise, whatever that might be.
"What is inside the basket?" He cajoles, she replies.
"Look inside" He consents and he peeks into her wicker basket, lo and behold sure enough, there are a couple yummy goodies inside. First he sees some juicy white grapes and nice cold shrimp. He smiles big time now. "Mmmmm..looks yummy." He comments as he grins to himself.
She moves closer and she reaches her hand into the basket.

She gently grabs some grapes and she feeds him. Then she decides to have a bit of fun. She softly takes the grape and she brushes it softly against his lips, teasing him. He chuckles enjoying the game, his lips part as he feels the cold grape brush against his warm lips.
His lips tremble bit and he opens lips and takes it. Chews it slowly and swallows. Next she gets bit more daring, she slides the grape slowly from his lips down to his chin and jaw, he gasps.
"Thhat is cold."
"I know it is cold, supposed to be." SHe gives him this ornery look and smiles. Then they feed each other grapes, until finally one grape remains and she places it in her warm palm, cajoles him to capture it from her grasp. He smiles, knowing he definitely likes the idea. WHen she lifts her palm face up to him, w grape tucked gently inside, he decides to have some fun. Instead of just closing his lips arond her palm, grab the grape into his mouth. He decides to let his warm lips and his warm tongue do the work. He softly slides his tongue around the soft skin of the grape, takes it into his mouth and chews it and swallows it slowly. Then he takes her hand and presses a kiss into it.
She gasps surprised.

At this moment she decides she is not done teasing him yet. She is going to tantalize him some more. She, then gets the cold shrimp and she takes one and softly drags it up and down his arms, up and down his wrist. He gasps softly and laughs as it tickles him.
"ha ha ha ha ha heeee heeee tickles tickles honey."
"I know it tickles, you know you love it, love when
i tickle you. you know you are enjoying this." She
she taunts him saucily.
"Mmmmm yesssss nooo yesssss i like it. you know that."
He squeals as he squirms bit to get away but can't.
Cause she gently has hold of his arms besides his sides
and he can't break loose. Nor does he really want to.
She softly kisses his neck, kisses his chin and kisses
his neck, then she softly whispers.
"You love this, you savor this. When I am finished w you,
you will be begging for more and mercy. you can count on
that. that is a promise." She softly whispers tenderly into his ear.
Then she grabs the feather and she gently lifts his shirt and gently tickles his sides and he laughs hysterically.
"he he he he he he haaaaa heaaaaaa haha ha ha
stooooopp babbbbbby."
"No not gonna stop you don't want me to." She
taints and taunts him as she tickles his belly next
as he squirms and giggles like a crazy mad thing.
He tries to block her, but he does not succeed.
Tears are coming into his eyes, he is laughing so hard.
She is flustered watching him laugh and have a good old
time. She smiles knowing her power as a woman and as a
tickler. She enjoys being a lure, tickling him. Having
him helpless to her tickling frenzy, she is giving him.
she is tickle torturing him, loving every minute of it.

Then she tickles up and down his legs, as she gently pins his legs down with the firm pressure of her hands holding them down and she tickles his legs with the fine gossamer feather and then tickles his knees in soft round circles over and over over again.
"Nnnnnnnnnoooo ahhaaaaaaaahhhhh he he he he he haha
ha ha ha ha ha ha i give i give. MERCCCCCCCCCY." He squeals
yelling surrender. She stops and gives him a great big kiss and
and a huge hug. She snuggles up to him and she sighs happily.
She loves smelling his sexy cologne, feeling his fast pounding heart quiet to soft beating rhythm.
Then he whispers tenderly in her ear, as he softly
kisses her ears.."Thanks baby..loved that felt so
good. Really needed that. This is not over, I have
yet to drive you mad..honey after we wake up from a
good long nap..I am going to tantalize you in ways you
have only dreamed about. That is a promise. I love you
Elaine. I love you too Ethan, she says.
They fall into a contented happy slumber.
The end.

Ticklebunny 2

:) :D ;) :) :D ;) :Kiss2:

Encore! Encore!

that was great!! I was there!!!!!!!!!!! with Sergio!!!!!:eek: I really liked it!!! I request a sequel!!!!!!!!!

ticklishly yours,

crydun:D :p

MORE! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ticklebunny2,

That was exiliating and tantalizing. That flusetered me so bad. Need more. Left in suspense to what Ethan does to get Elaine back. You should be come a Romance Novel Writer.

Hysterically Laughing
TICKLEBEAR 2 javascript:smilie(':D')
big grin javascript:smilie(':whip:')
Whip javascript:smilie(':devil:')
devil javascript:smilie(':firedevil')
Firedevil

I am very eager to write part 2 of Tantalizing Snuggles.:) I hope all of you like it. It should be pretty fun to read. Talk to you all later bye for now

ticklebunny 2:) :D :p ;) :bunny:

Bravo

Good job hun, its not often you find a story with teasing, tickling and romance. Very nice.

Recent Repost-Tantalizing Snuggles Pt 1

here it is BOFH666 hope you like
reading my first story..now gonna
go to first page of posted stories.
Let me know what ya think,please be
kind first attempt at tickling/romance
story. Thanks ticklebunny

Tantalizing Snuggles -part 1
This setting takes place in one of the tropical islands of Hawaii. It is located on the island of Honolulu. It is an absolute gorgeous afternoon during a warm humid mid-July. There are tall green palm trees swaying gently in the breeze and warm golden sand being gently kissed by the clear blue waters. It is so peaceful and serene. The sun is just about ready to set. It leaves the sky scattered with lovely teals, pinks, orange, and lavender in the horizon as the sun vanishes in the sky. There on the sandy shore lay Ethan and Elaine on this gigantic warm soft beach blanket. They are watching the sunset together and they are awe-struck of the beauty of nature.
"Mmmmm it is so romantic." Elaine sighs
"yes it is indeed special." Ethan agrees.
"So glad you are in my life, so I can share beautiful moments like this with you." He whispers softly.
They decide to roll over on their sides to face each other. They are laying side by side, they are gazing into each other's eyes.
"This was a great idea, so glad we are able to spend this
time together honey." He tells her softly as he kisses her cheek and she smiles at him. Yet she can feel herself blush bit at the compliment he just gave her. He flustered her just now a bit and he knows it, that is why he is grinning at her.

"I got a surprise for you", she tells him and he becomes animated and lit up with enthusiam and he asks her.
"What is it!" Alas she shakes her head slightly no and she will not tell him, she doesn't want to ruin the surprise.
"You will find out soon enough." After she tells him this, he notices she has a wicker picnic basket beside her. He smiles, thinking he will really like his surprise, whatever that might be.
"What is inside the basket?" He cajoles, she replies.
"Look inside" He consents and he peeks into her wicker basket, lo and behold sure enough, there are a couple yummy goodies inside. First he sees some juicy white grapes and nice cold shrimp. He smiles big time now. "Mmmmm..looks yummy." He comments as he grins to himself.
She moves closer and she reaches her hand into the basket.

She gently grabs some grapes and she feeds him. Then she decides to have a bit of fun. She softly takes the grape and she brushes it softly against his lips, teasing him. He chuckles enjoying the game, his lips part as he feels the cold grape brush against his warm lips.
His lips tremble bit and he opens lips and takes it. Chews it slowly and swallows. Next she gets bit more daring, she slides the grape slowly from his lips down to his chin and jaw, he gasps.
"Thhat is cold."
"I know it is cold, supposed to be." SHe gives him this ornery look and smiles. Then they feed each other grapes, until finally one grape remains and she places it in her warm palm, cajoles him to capture it from her grasp. He smiles, knowing he definitely likes the idea. WHen she lifts her palm face up to him, w grape tucked gently inside, he decides to have some fun. Instead of just closing his lips arond her palm, grab the grape into his mouth. He decides to let his warm lips and his warm tongue do the work. He softly slides his tongue around the soft skin of the grape, takes it into his mouth and chews it and swallows it slowly. Then he takes her hand and presses a kiss into it.
She gasps surprised.

At this moment she decides she is not done teasing him yet. She is going to tantalize him some more. She, then gets the cold shrimp and she takes one and softly drags it up and down his arms, up and down his wrist. He gasps softly and laughs as it tickles him.
"ha ha ha ha ha heeee heeee tickles tickles honey."
"I know it tickles, you know you love it, love when
i tickle you. you know you are enjoying this." She
she taunts him saucily.
"Mmmmm yesssss nooo yesssss i like it. you know that."
He squeals as he squirms bit to get away but can't.
Cause she gently has hold of his arms besides his sides
and he can't break loose. Nor does he really want to.
She softly kisses his neck, kisses his chin and kisses
his neck, then she softly whispers.
"You love this, you savor this. When I am finished w you,
you will be begging for more and mercy. you can count on
that. that is a promise." She softly whispers tenderly into his ear.
Then she grabs the feather and she gently lifts his shirt and gently tickles his sides and he laughs hysterically.
"he he he he he he haaaaa heaaaaaa haha ha ha
stooooopp babbbbbby."
"No not gonna stop you don't want me to." She
taints and taunts him as she tickles his belly next
as he squirms and giggles like a crazy mad thing.
He tries to block her, but he does not succeed.
Tears are coming into his eyes, he is laughing so hard.
She is flustered watching him laugh and have a good old
time. She smiles knowing her power as a woman and as a
tickler. She enjoys being a lure, tickling him. Having
him helpless to her tickling frenzy, she is giving him.
she is tickle torturing him, loving every minute of it.

Then she tickles up and down his legs, as she gently pins his legs down with the firm pressure of her hands holding them down and she tickles his legs with the fine gossamer feather and then tickles his knees in soft round circles over and over over again.
"Nnnnnnnnnoooo ahhaaaaaaaahhhhh he he he he he haha
ha ha ha ha ha ha i give i give. MERCCCCCCCCCY." He squeals
yelling surrender. She stops and gives him a great big kiss and
and a huge hug. She snuggles up to him and she sighs happily.
She loves smelling his sexy cologne, feeling his fast pounding heart quiet to soft beating rhythm.
Then he whispers tenderly in her ear, as he softly
kisses her ears.."Thanks baby..loved that felt so
good. Really needed that. This is not over, I have
yet to drive you mad..honey after we wake up from a
good long nap..I am going to tantalize you in ways you
have only dreamed about. That is a promise. I love you
Elaine. I love you too Ethan, she says.
They fall into a contented happy slumber.
The end.

Ticklebunny 2

:bunny:

Sorry I did not mean to post it again more
than once I apologize still new to reposting
stories. Hope you don't get confused hope you
get to read the story. bye forgive me?

ticklebunny :bunny:

Well, ladies and gentlemen of the tmf, what do you say? Forgive and forget or bring on the stocks? :D

On to the subject at hand, I KNEW that username sounded familiar from somewhere. This is going to read like the most blatant bit of crawling ever put to screen, but this was the story that made me think, "you know I'd like to have a go at writing something like that" about this time last year. Well, after I stopped with the mwaaaaa and the brain kicked back in anyway. Hand on heart, that's the honest truth. Great bit of writing, sucks the reader in nicely and has totally believable characters. Besides I'm a sucker for romantic ;)

Oh my gosh you serious?!!:)You mean it was my first
story Tantalizing Snuggles part 1 that truly inspired
you last year when you read it for the first time?:yowzer:
That is terrific wow I honestly did not think many people
liked the story. Since I did not really receive any response.
I am so happy that I was able to inspire your awesome tickle
romance stories. That is quite a honor, glad I was able to do
that.

Thanks for the compliments and awesome positive feedback
I totally dig and love receiving it. Romance is never really
a bad thing, romance is awesome. I confess I must say I am
also a complete total hopeless romantic at heart:);)
Yes when I wrote this story did focus alot on my personal
feelings and my personal experiences with some great tickle
fiction added into it. I never have been to Hawaii though
I hate to admit. I would love to go there someday though.
Hawaii has always been my dream place to go. As for the
sensory descriptions so vivid it comes naturally to me.
Words flow for me when describing them on paper w pencil
or pen. Yet however when I speak sometimes I stubble or
stutter not sure how to truly express my thoughts clearly
without pause or hesistation. (story kinda based on my
boyfriend and me)fiction sense of course:) So yes when
I write I must feel what I create. I think that is the
case for most writers.
Thanks for compliment on characters being believeable
I appreciate that very much:) So happy that you loved
the story. I hoped you would enjoy it.

ticklebunny 2
:bunny:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back