• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriends sister m/f explicit

jrod321

This story is a semi-true story involving the girl in this story's (http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=195713) sister.

I had been dating Emily for close to a year now. We've had many ticklish experiences and we were going strong. There was just one inconvenience, her sister. Her sister was 3 years older and I had known her longer than Emily. Her name was Ella, every one in the family had a name starting with e.

Ella looked a lot like Emily. She was about the same height, 5'4", with the same long legs. Ella's naturally blond hair was shorter, with different colors in it. The only difference was their personalities. Emily was pretty shy, she talked and everything, but she wasn't very vocal about anything. Ella was outgoing, not afraid to voice her opinion. And the thing that really turned me on was a tad of slutty mystery. She wasn't a slut or anything, but her clothes were just a little more, risque. Her smile made my knees shake. This wouldn't be a problem if I only saw her once in a while. But unfortunately, Emily and Ella were roommates, so I was around her all the time.

One day I was over there with Emily; Ella was supposed to be gone until the next day. Me and Emily were in one of our ticklish adventures, she was tied up to the bed and I was tickling her. No one was supposed to be home so we left the door right open. While we were in the middle of our escapade, Ella walked in the front door, which has a very clear view of Emily's bedroom. I turned around when I heard the front door close, and I met eyes with a very surprised Ella. She then closed her eyes and yelled "I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" and ran to her room. I untied Emily and left a little after.

A few weeks later, I had pretty much forgotten what had happened, Emily was still embarrassed but she was pretty much over it. It was around noon, I received a phone call, from Emily, at least who I thought to be Emily. She invited me over so I got dressed and headed over. When I knocked on the door, Ella answered the door. But her clothes were a bit more risque than usual, in fact it was A LOT more risque than usual. She was wearing just a lacy bra holding back her c cups, and matching thong. I apologized for catching her at a bad time, and began to walk away stunned by how sexy she looked. She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me inside, She then sat me down and began to explain the situation.

"Listen, I have a confession to make," She said, "when I saw you tickling Emily, it really turned me on." She then proceeded to sit on my lap. "I was thinking you could tie me up like that, and do what you did to her?"

I then lifted her off my lap, "This is wrong Ella, I'm dating your sister, I can't do that." I then went to stand up and walk out, but before I could she pushed me down back on the couch. She then straddled my lap.

"Come on, I've noticed you starring at me before, I know you like what you see. Don't you?" She then leaned in and we kissed.

I really tried to contain myself but I couldn't any longer. I lifted her by the waist, and she grabbed around my neck. I carried her into her bedroom, which had all ready been set up with bed ties. I laid her down and individually cuffed each limb.

I inhaled a deep breath, somewhat disappointed in myself. But she was too hot, and this was a once in a life time chance. I shut the bedroom door, being sure not to make the same mistake as last time.

I started at her midsection, lightly spidering her toned stomach. She giggled and snickered from time to time, until I dug in. She went crazy with laughter. I would go around in circles from the top of her panties, around to the edge of her sides, to the bottom of her rib cage, all around. Occasionally I would travel up to her ribs and "find" each individual rib. She would yell out every obscenity known to man, begging me to stop, but I could tell she loved it. Maybe it was more of a love hate kind of thing. After maybe half an hour of working all around her midsection, sides, stomach, lower ribs, I gave her a break.

Her chest was heaving up and down trying to catch up on all the air she had been missing out on. She gave me the same mysterious, dirty smile that practically melts me into a boiling puddle of myself.

"You had enough?" I inquired.

"No keep going!" I heard to my surprise.

I continued with her arm pits. Briefly digging in then immediately stopping. circling around. "How's one finger feel?" She responded with some incoherent requests to stop. "How about one in each pit?" Again with the pleads. "Ok, how about all 10 of my fingers?" This got the biggest response.

I moved to her hips, kneading them with my thumbs. She squirmed trying to get away from the torture. I would continue that, while blowing raspberries into her stomach, she screamed and yelled and begged but I was loving it too much to end it. I massaged her thighs to let her breath, sneaking in a squeeze every once in a while.

"You ready for this to stop?" I was sure she had had enough.

"No, I love this!" I was stunned by her answer. She had some crazy stamina. I moved to her feet, they were maybe a size 5, With longer toes. She had on a clear coat of nail polish. They were a true beauty.

I went into her bathroom and found her hair brush. I raked her soles with the bristles. Using one hand to pull back her toes, making her soles tight, then I would run the brush along the taught feet. Her feet were just as ticklish as I had wished. I sucked her toes, her response was a sort of delightful giggle. She loved, and I loved it. I wanted to keep it up for hours, but I noticed a little problem in my pants. Let's just say, my shorts were a few inches shorter. And I noticed she was a bit turned on as well. I grabbed a pair of scissors, and cut off her underwear.

She gave me that smile again, and my hard on got even harder. I took off my clothes, and climbed on the bed next to her. I leaned in and kissed her deeply. Then continued to suck on her neck. She tilted her head back and took in a big breath. I kissed down her neck and reached her chest, I then sucked her tit. I occasionally bit down just a little. She sent moans of ecstasy. I licked across her stomach to her pussy. I lightly teased it with my tongue. She arched her back to meet my tongue, I licked and sucked harder. Her bound hands grabbed the sheets and she came. Her eyes rolled back and shut tightly and she came again, and again.

"I'm not done." I informed her. Through her heavy breathing I saw her eyes dart up to me.

I untied her feet and placed them on my hard cock. She knew what to do, and she did it well. Her feet went back and forth on my dick, until it was my turn to cum, and I did it on her feet.

I untied her and laid next to her on the sweat covered sheets. An hour or 2 later, I headed out. We never spoke of that moment again, and we are still best friends today. I'm still dating Emily, Except now when we have our ticklish adventures I make sure to shut the bedroom door.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back