• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: Britney vs. Christina (f/f, m/ff, upperbody)

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
Neither of the girls knew where the were or why they were there. All they knew was that they were bound on their feet, their ankles clasped by leg irons, their wrists tied up high over their heads, stretching their beautiful, lithe bodies not quite to the point of discomfort, but just enough to show off every delicate curve and contour. They were also blindfolded and gagged, and absolutely terrified.

"Don't panic," I whispered to them. "You won't be harmed or violated in any way." It didn't seem to reassure them much.

When the blindfolds came off, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera found themselves bound facing each other, just inches apart, in a dark room they could not recognize. When the gags came out, they both begin to plead and ask what was going on.

God, they looked so cute and sexy, each in their customary bare-midriff tops, Britney's a pink sweater complimented by short cut-off denim shorts, Christina's a blue halter accompanied by tight black leather pants. Their outstretched poses caused their shirts to ride up even further, exposing even more of their perfectly smooth tummies and bringing out the fullness of their breasts.

I tried to calm them down some more. When they seemed to have their wits about them, Christina half-demaned, half-pleaded, "What the hell is going on here? What are you doing with us?"

"It's very simple, girls," I explained. "I've heard some nasty things lately about the two of you. Nothing wrong with professional rivalry, of course. That's actually quite healthy. But I feel that your relationship may be intensifying to a strong dislike of one another, and I don't want to see that happen."

"That's not true," Britney said defensively, not quite seeming like she believed it.

"Why do you care anyway?" Christina added.

"Call it an interest towards peace," I bullshitted. I couldn't very well tell them the real reason they were there. The revelation would be part of the fun. "At any rate, I thought this would be an excellent chance for the two of you to iron out your differences. To take out your aggressions on each other harmlessly, painlessly, without leaving any lasting scars -- personal, professional, or physical."

"I don't get it," Christina said. Britney, still relatively quiet, seemed much shier, still trembling somewhat. Coupled with her adorably innocent face, she resembled a scared little girl I felt almost sorry for her.

"Well, let's just see what you come up with," I said, slowly undoing the bonds on one of Christina's wrists, then stepping back to watch the fun unfold.

"What am I supposed to do with one hand free?" she asked.

"Whatever you like to her," I replied, inspiring a bit of fear in Britney. "Just no violence."

It was obvious Christina was relishing the chance to torment her rival, but she seemed baffled as to exactly how she should take advantage of Britney's helplessness. She looked up and down the brunette's body, considering . . .

And then, after a few moments, her eyes lit up, and an evil grin crept over her face. She glanced over at me for a second, then back to Britney, who was growing more and more afraid by the second.

"Hey, Britney," she said in a teasing, sing-songy quality, then held up her index finger and wiggled it at the helpless girl. "Cootchie-cootchie-coo."

Britney's eyes got larger than I would have thought possible. The traces of fear which had shaped her expression exploded into outright panic. "No!" she pleaded. "No! Please! Please, Christina, don't! No, don't! I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I ever said or did or -- please don't! Not like this! You can't! PLEASE!"

Christina ignored her cries -- or maybe she feasted on them. She inched her wiggling finger closer and closer to Britney's bare side, still sporting a look as sexy as it was evil.

Britney bit her lip, shut her eyes tight, braced herself, but as soon as Christina's finger made contact with her smooth skin she jumped. Her cute little nose scrunched up as she tried desperately to hold in her laughter. Of course, she had no chance.

"Cootchie-cootchie-coo," Christina teased again, very lightly wiggling her finger just under Britney's lowest rib. It was obviously a very sensitive spot on her body. She flailed her head back and forth, her beautiful light brown hair whipping across her face, as she tried beyond hope to suppress her laughter.

"Stop!" she spat out. "Please!"

Christina dragged her finger very lightly down Britney's bare stomach. That broke her resistance for good. A wave of giggles burst forth from her, loud and explosive at first as all the pent-up laughter was finally released, then dissolving into a steady stream of girlish tittering.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE-heheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeee!!!! Stop! Hehehehehehe! Don't!!!" Britney screeched, but her cries fell on deaf ears. Christina was definitely enjoying torturing her helpless rival like this.

"Aw, poor Britney's ticklish," she taunted, lightly scratching the side of her tummy with all five fingernails. "Cootchie-coo Britney!"

"Eeeek!" Britney was swaying from side to side, trying to break free from her bonds. "No! Sta-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hap! Pleeeee-hehehehehehehehe-eeeease!!"

"Ticklish here?" Christina kept up. "Tickle tickle, poor Britney. All ticklish and helpless. Tickle tickle, cootche-cootchie. This'll teach you for being such a slut."

Christina was thoroughly enjoying this, experimenting with all different tickling techniques, exploring and torturing every inch of Britney's silky, sensitive skin. She drew slow lines over Britney's belly, wiggled inside her navel, poked and proded her sides, skittered her fingers up her ribs gently and then dug into them ferociously. All the time, Britney laughed herself into convulsions, squirming and twisting her sexy little body all over the place, desperate to escape the tickly touches of the sadistic blonde.

"Say, 'Christina Aguilera's the best pop singer in the world,'" she insisted.

"Tee-heehehehehehehe! No!" Britney snipped through her giggles. She had the most adorable laughter, soft and high-pitched, a perfect compliment to her delicious little-girl looks, her baby-fat cheeks and innocent smile. "Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeee!" she tittered.

Christina found that Britney's underarms were particularly sensitive to her light scraping, sending her into convulsions of laughter. She wiggled her index finger in one armpit, driving Britney crazy.

"Nooooohahahahahahahahaha!!! Not there!! Pleeheheheheheheheheease!!"

"Say it," Christina repeated with a you'll-do-whatever-I-want-and-you-know-it smile. "Say it or I'll tickle and tickle and tickle you all day. Come on, Britney, you're WAY too ticklish to resist."

She probably would have said it soon, too, if I hadn't picked that moment to grab Christina's wrist away and reattach her bonds. "Hey!" she shouted. "What gives!"

Britney's giggles died away gradually, and after she caught her breath she sighed, "Thank you . . . . thank you . . ."

"I thought you said we were supposed to take out our aggressions. What gives here?"

"Fair is fair," I explained. "It's Britney's turn to take out some aggression."

Upon hearing that, Christina looked even more frightened than Britney had, probably because she knew she was about to face an even more sadistic revenge. Meanwhile, Britney's fatigue quickly gave way to malice. That same evil grin grew on her face (yet still appeared somehow cute and innocent).

Moving behind her to free her wrist, I couldn't help but give her a quick tickle along her sides. She yelped and jumped and giggled long after I was done. I could have jumped her right there.

With her hand free, she wasted no time teasing Christina as she had been teased. She laid one fingertip softly on her belly, just below her shirt line, and slide it slowly, torturously, down her body. "Whaddya say now? You sorry?" Britney grinned.

Christina put up a braver front, holding in her laughter much more convincingly than Britney had. "It's not gonna work," she insisted. "I'm not even ticklish."

I might have believed her, if not for the way her lip was quivering. She could keep it together pretty good, but as vulnerable as she was she wouldn't hold out for very long.

"Oh no?" Britney responded, not much believing her either. "Well, then you won't mind if I just tickle you here a little bit, will you?"

Her finger made its way down to Christina's belly button and began to draw slow circles around it, dancing ever closer to it. Christina's breath hitched, and her tight body quivered beneath Britney's feather-touches. "Ahh!! Please!!" she breathed, cracking a smile at last.

"Please? Please keep tickling? Whatever you say, dear. Let's try right here, shall we?" With that, Britney danced her fingers across Christina's midriff and begin to play along her tender sides. That proved to be the breaking point. Christina erupted into gales of laughter as her body arched forward. "Ahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Nahahahahahahaha!!! No!!!"

"Not ticklish, huh?" Britney taunted. "Looks like you're about as honest as you are talented."

"Ohh!! Stahahahahap!! Britney, stop, please!! Hahahahahahaha!!"

But Britney just kept tickling up and down Christina's sides, playing over her ribs with the delicacy and precision of a concert pianist. "Cootchie-coo, Christina," she teased. "Who's ticklish now? Who's the poor, helpless, ticklish girl now? Tickle tickle tickle. Payback's a bitch, just like you."

Christina's laughter was deeper, raspier, still a girly giggle but with more of a throaty, sexy quality. She laughed wildly as her body contorted away from the ticklish sensations. Her breathing was heavier than Britney's as well, almost orgasmic. "Oh, God!! Pleeeheheheheh-ehehehease stop tickling!!! No more!! No hahahahahaha ahahaha more!!"

"Aww, but I still haven't found out if you're ticklish under your arms!"

Christina's terror doubled. "No, Britney, no please not there! Anywhere but there! You know I can't STAND to be tickled under my arms!!"

"Is that so?" Britney teased, wiggling her fingers up towards the hollows of Christina's armpits. Christina's laugher escalated the closer she got. When Britney finally touched the soft, sensitive skin there, Christina began to shake violently and threw her head back in peels of laughter. "NAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! PLEEEEEASE!!! NOT THERE HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Does this rub you the right way, Christina?" Britney dug. "Say, 'I'm a no-talent little whore.' Say it, or I'll tickle and tickle and tickle you to death."

I had every reason to believe she would have made good on her threats; Christina wasn't that far from at the very least passing out from the tickling. It was time to make things really interesting, I decided. It was time for the piece de resistance, the real reason I'd brought them both here.

Britney's free hand was her right, and its assault was concentrated on Christina's left side. I went around and untied Christina's right hand. Now each had free reign over the other's exposed, defenseless, ticklish side.

As soon as she was free, Christina grabbed Britney's ribs and tickled furiously. Britney recoiled and bubbled over with giggles. She slapped at Christina's hand with her own, but Christina just dodged the feeble defenses and tickled along Britney's waist instead. This brought out another wave of giggles.

Britney figured she'd have to fight back, and lunged for Christina's ribcage. She winced under the new tickling assault, but didn't let up on her own. The girls were both twisting wildly, laughing uncontrollably, each tickling the other savagely, neither willing to give up first. Britney was wiggling her fingers in between the upper ribs quickly; Christina opted for a light fingernail scratching over her rival's bare waist and stomach.

Sweet, hysterical, girlish, ticklish laugher filled the room.

The two beautiful young singers tickle tortured each other for well over an hour, nearly to the point of exhaustion for both. Eventually, Christina managed to grab hold of Britney's hand and plead, through gasps of breath, "Truce . . . . truce . . .?"

Equally fatigued and tickled-out, Britney consented. "Truce." Then, louder, "All right! We're friends again. OK? Let us go now, please!"

"Yeah, come on," Christina agreed. "We worked everything out, just like you said."

But I couldn't very well pass up an oppurtunity like this. Much to their shock and terror, I made quick work of rebinding their wrists, leaving them both in the same vulnerable, immobile positions they began in.

"Hey! What're you doing!"

"Let us go! You're gonna go to jail for this you know!"

"Maybe," I admitted. "But I just can't resist."

I stood between the two girls and admired their sexy bodies. Then I wrapped an arm around each of their waists, and laid a hand gently on each of their sides. Panic set in as soon as they realized what I intended.

"No! No more!" Christina begged.

"Please! I'll do anything!" Britney pleaded. "Just please don't tickle anymore!"

The fingers of my right hand began to softly play with Britney's tummy. She collapsed into another fit of giggling. "No! Pleeeheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeease!!! I hehehehe can't hehehehehehe take any hehehehhehehehehehehehe m-m-more! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Christina begged frantically. "Please, oh, God, don't tickle me anymore, please, stop, oh no, I'll do anything you want, I promise, I'll fuck your brains out, I'll go down on you, anything, oh God, don't tickle don't tickle DON'T TICKLE!!!!"

The only reason I let her plead as long as I did was that hearing this babe say "tickle" over and over was almost as much of a turn-on as actually tickling her. And her offers weren't too shabby either, but that could wait until I'd tickled her into submission.

I started by massaging her ribs gently. "Gahahahahahahahahahad!! Don't! Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!"

Gradually I moved up to Christina's underarms, stroking the sensitive skin lightly. Her laughter picked up and her chest heaved. "No!! Nahahahahaha!! Not there!!"

At the same time I produced a long, soft feather from my back pocket and twirled it in front of Britney's face. It terrified her. "Nooooo" she whined faintly. "Don't use that . . . please . . . . too ticklish . . . no more tickling . . . no tickling . . . "

I gave her a kiss on the mouth and touched the tip of the feather to her belly button. She let out a yelp. She squealed as I twirled the feather around and around in her navel.

I tickled down Christina's side, across her stomach, up her other side and into her other underarm. Her laughter fell a little, then intensified again as I made my way towards her underarm. This was definitely her most ticklish spot. "Please don't! Hahahahahahahhahahaha!!! Anywhere but there!!!! Hahahahahahahehehehehehehahaha!"

Meanwhile, I was sliding the feather extremely slowly over the surface of Britney's smooth tummy, bringing her giggling to fever pitch. "Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe quit it! hehehehehehehehehehe this hehehehehe is hehehehehehehehe torture!! Hehehehe hehehehehehehehhehehe!!"

"Why hahahahahahahhahahaha are you hahahahahahahahahaha t-t-torturing us like hahahahahahahahahaha like th-this oohhhhh hahahahahahahaha noooooohahahahahaha!"

I switched the feather to my other hand, turning the tables. I teased Britney's smooth underarms with my fingertips and traced the feather around the line of Christina's midriff, just below her shirt, occassionally slipping underneath it and dabbing at her breasts, and just above the waistline. She moaned as much as laughed when I did this.

"Teehehehehehehehehee!! Tickles!! Tickles tickles tickles!!!! Eeeeeeeeee! Too ticklish!!! Please stop!!!"

"Ooohhhh!! No more!!!!! Please, goddammit hahahahahahahahahahaha I hahahahaha can't take hahahahahahah can't stand that!!"

After a couple of hours of non-stop tickling, I'd explored every inch of the girls' sensitive upper bodies. They both passed out from exhaustion around the same time. I unshackled their ankles and untied their wrists so they could sleep comfortably. Then I retired to my own bed to rest up. I had big plans for the girls when they woke up.

When I awoke, they were staring down at me, smiling. The first thing I noticed was that I was naked. The next was that I had been secured to the bedposts by the restraints which had once held the captive singers.

"He's awake," Christina said, flashing her beautiful eyes at me with a hint of something sinister. "Get a good sleep, baby?" she asked teasingly. "You're gonna need it."

I was half-asleep, and couldn't quite figure out what should have been very obvious.

"Don'tcha get it?" Britney said. "All that time you spent torturing us like that, tickling us all tied up, that was pretty mean."

"Not that it wasn't nice at parts," Christina added, and she and Britney exchanged a knowing glance. "But it was still torture."

"But now, you're the one who's all tied up." Britney leaned her head forward and kissed me on the lips. "And now it's our turn to torture you."

Christina put her lips right to my ear. I could feel her warm breath run down my cheek as she whispered, very sensually, "Are you ticklish, baby?"

My eyes got very wide when she said that; the girls laughed -- they probably intrepreted it as fear.

Each girl was laying on the bed on either side of me, running one hand slowly along my bare chest. "Ooohhh, I think he is, Christina," Britney said, sliding her hand up to my neck and tickling under my chin. "He looks pretty ticklish to me."

"We're gonna tickle you for hours," Christina whispered in my ear, the touch of her hand on my chest already growing lighter, tickly.

Britney planted a few small kisses on my neck. "It's gonna be fun," she assured me.

Like I needed convincing.

i totally LOVE this story!!! those spots on those babes are the spots that i would have wanted seen tickled the most! well done :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back