• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Sighting: 11/02/02 Episode of Control

Hahathna

TMF Master
Since no one else posted this, I thought I'd be the bearer of fun news.

Control is a weekly Spanish language lifestyle show on the Univision network. I speak absolutely no Spanish, so I have no idea of exactly what went on, but it was cute nonetheless.

The segment in question took place at what appeared to be a mall, and there seemed to be some sort of massage demonstration going on. The reporter girl's name was Lianna, and she was an absolute cutie. Here's a pic from the Univision website, but it simply doesn't do her justice:

http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?chid=6&schid=1363&secid=1388&cid=99725
(scroll down to see her pic)

Anywho, Lianna played test subject for different types of massage, and was massaged by both a professional and guys walking by (what a day to go to the mall). She put on a pair of reflexology ankle socks (which show what parts of the feet are supposed to respond to specific body parts), and put on a little spaghetti-strap type halter top that showed pressure points and areas to be massage on both the front and back of the torso (it showed the spine, kidneys, and had a big yellow spot in the center of the tummy that kinda looked like a smiley face :) ). And now that you have the set-up... here's what happened (in no particular order):

1) A large muscular guy was using his thumbs to put pressure on the middle of her soles - Lianna started to pull her feet back and giggle.

2) She was sitting with her feet up and someone else was working on her feet. From her facial expression and body language, it was pretty obvious she was fighting back the giggles.

3) A guy with long hair tried to massage the yellow circle on her stomache and she kept pulling away as if it tickled.

4) The same guy later bent down and kissed the yellow circle on her tummy, getting a nice giggle out of her.

5) Another guy was massaging her back. This time she was squirming and trying to get away.

6) Finally, Linna was standing with her arms over her haed while another guy was massaging her back. His hands went to her ribs and then up to her exposed underarms. She jumped, gave a quick giggle/shriek, and turned to the guy and gave him a "shame on you" look.

All in all... it made for some damn fine television!!!

Hahathna :devil:

P.S. - Did you see the Halloween episode (10/28) of Christina with the three women dressed as Snow White and the Nine Dwarves (I'm not joking about this)?!!! Not exactly tickling, but damn close and an absolute hoot!!!

P.P.S. - The last tickle scene on Control featured the adorable Karla Martinez. There's a cute little vid on the Univision website of her going shoe shopping:
http://www.univision.com/content/channel.jhtml?secid=1388#p
(check out the link under video - Los Zapatos de Karla)

Awesome sightings, Haha! We need to see more Latinas tickled. Thanks! :)

I actually, by pure luck, turned to that right when it started. I managed to tape part of it, but I missed most of the good tickle scenes. Still watching her get a foot massage with those socks on is really cool.

Dardanos--

Yes it was! It's a show I tape every week because it has decent track record for showing the reporter girls barefoot, and has spawned a few nice scenes like that one. I don't have the ability to convert to files, but if I find a way to, I'll definitely share it with everyone!

Hahathna :devil:

I saw this episode too, and it was very sweet--even though I
prefer bare feet, the reflexology socks told us exactly where
Lianna is ticklish!! And she definitely appears to be!!!

Of course, I am still waiting for them to rerun the episode
where Karla is (sort of) getting a foot massage. In case you
haven't seen it, she keeps laughing out loud and the masseuse
has to stop---Karla's feet are so ticklish, they can't even be touched!

Anybody tape this scene? It was one of the outtakes at the end
of the show.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back