• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Legend of Zelda OoT Malon's torture pt.1

noahbailey

TMF Regular
Note: This takes place AFTER Link pulls the Master Sword from the pedestol in the Temple of Time.
Malon(the cute redhead farm girl of Lon Lon Ranch) awoke to find herself immobile. When she regained her sight she saw that shhw was strapped down to a table, and that she was not wearing her normal clothes. She is wearing blue and white bra & panties. She began to hear footsteps come towards her.
"Hello, who's there? Where am I?" Said Malon. She saw a dark figure aproach her. She saw shinny blonde hair, and a pink gown. Malon figured out who it was.
"Princess Zelda!' She said in awe of this celebrity of Hyrule.
"Yes, tis I Princess Zelda." She said brushing her hair aside.
"Good! You can help me out of here!" Malon said feeling releived.
"No, I put you there for a reason Malon." Zelda replied.
"May I ask why?" Malon said back.
"Because Malon, there is something I need to know about you cutie." She said to poor Malon.
"Yes?" Malon replied.
She saw Princess Zelda pull a feather out of her gown.
"Malon," Zelda began tracing the feather over Malon's cheek, neck, and into her pointy ear. "Are you ticklish?"
Malon's heart was racing, she had always been EXTREMELY ticklish. Her friends often gang tickled her. She was in such a vunerable position, her arms were tied above her head, she was wearing bra & panties leaving most of her skin exposed, and she was barefoot revealing her MOST ticklish spot, EVER! Her father Talon would often chase her down and tickle her feet mercilessly.
Zelda was still running the feather around Malon's face neck and cute pointy ears. She couldn't hold it in anymore, she started to giggle her famous in game "Tee hee".
"I see you are ticklish Malon." Said Zelda smiling.
Malon began shedding a tear for fear of the worst.
"Don't cry Malon, I won't hurt you. I'm only going to tickle you a short while." Said Zelda in a calming mother voice.
Malon's tear shined in the light and then hit the floor.
"Y'know Malon, they say laughter is the best medicine." Said Zelda tickling Malon's armpit hollows with the feather and her hand.
"Hahahaha." Malon was just letting out school girl giggles.
Zelda realized that fingers tickle Malon's armpits more than feather's, so Zelda ditched the feather.
"Hahahaha."Malon was still giggling.
Zelda straddled Malon and moved her "weapons" down to Malon's ribs and was poking, squeezing, thumb massaging, and sticking her finger in between Malon's ribs.
"Hahahahaha(squel)haha." Malon was now laughing hard. Her ribs were very ticklish, her second most ticklish spot, and Zelda now knew that.
"Malon, it appears your ribs are very ticklish. I'm going to take note of that." Said Princess Zelda.
Malon was being tickled so much she's gonna orgasm, AND Malon has to pee. Zelda's taking care of that by adding mental tickling, like "Tickle tickle Malon!"
"Hahahaha(squel)hahaha." Malon was laughing and couldn't hold it any more. She peed, then followed an orgasm.
Zelda took notice of this quickley.
"Malon, your orgasming. That makes the tickling sensation even more tortorous." Said Zelda. She took a look aat Malon's womaness and saw that they were wet.
Zelda placed a hand on it.
"Oooh....haha....ooohh." Malon said kind of embarassed that she was ticklish 'down there'.
Zelda ripped off the panties and Malon felt a breeze. Zelda picked up the feather she tossed earlier. She started tickling around Malon's clit and in between it and the leg.
"Ooooohhhhahaha, ohhhohoh." was Malon's pleasure laugh.
Zelda stuck the feather INSIDE Malon's 'area' and twirled it.
O.O
"Oooohhooo...hahaha....ohhoohho. Was Malon's pleasurabley sexy laugh.
Zelda quickly grew bored of this.
"I'm bored Malon time for your feet!" Said Zelda walking towards Malon's feet.
"No, please don't Princess Zelda....." Malon said.
"Just a little bit Malon.. Just a little bit.."

Will Malon's feet be tortured to insanity? Will Malon get revenge? Find out in part 2 coming soon, to a TMF near you broski's.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back